Intelligrated Employee Reviews

Good job, going down hill since Honeywell
Customer Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Fields, LASeptember 12, 2018
Good job at times. The field work is tiring. If you want a lot of hours it's good, after awhile it gets old. I didn't know that I'd have to do a stupid survey.
nice place
Mechanical Designer Engineer (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHAugust 30, 2018
good place to work, excellent people, excellent location, office are very clear and computers band news, IT support give you any response you need, they give you change to discuss any problem.
I learned a lot there, great place to work
Specialist Field Svc 1 (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXAugust 22, 2018
Wanted to stay, but they required that you travel a lot, my family is growing and I need to stay home right now. But if i could I would stay, the money is great and you don't do the same thing everyday.
Has potential but suffers in leadership
N/A (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaAugust 12, 2018
The company has potential in new areas they are working in, however since I started they have suffered from leadership that continously allows deadlines to be set by other organizations and no matter how strongly the group I'm in tells them the dates aren't achievable they brush it off until we're behind deadline, and then make us death march to the goal. This has been a recurring and persistent pattern with not enough infrastructure support to allow us to be successful.
About Headcount
Financial Analyst (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 6, 2018
After acquired by Honeywell, headcount and bottom line is all that matters. Outsourcing much of accounting to Mexico

Reacts on bottom line, meaning that many jobs are outsourced to Mexico.
laid back environment
service tech specialist (Current Employee) –  Troy, OHAugust 5, 2018
come in get everything powered on, help with repairs and do a few PMs, get your paperwork done and the rest is easy. Just dont over think about a repair...take for the simple thing it is.
Bad Benefits
Senior Project Manager, Automation and Robotics (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHJuly 7, 2018
The benefits leave a lot to be desired. 80% is the most insurance pays and there is no out of pocket limit. The life insurance is good. Vision & dental about par with other companies.
Pros
Independant work atmosphere
Cons
Management doesn't back you up.
Growing Company, productive & friendly environment
Front Desk Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 29, 2018
As the front desk coordinator, I greeted guest and had good conversations with guests while they waited to go to appointments, which was my favorite part of my job. At Honeywell Intelligrated, we always put the Customers needs first. I also helped other departments with projects, while answering the phone, and greeting guests. I processed purchase orders, as well as helped our Sales Department, enter data into a program call Salesforce. The hardest part of the day was trying to fit all responsibilities in that needed to be done. I always did, but Honeywell Intelligrated was a fast pace company, that showed tremendous growth. So, there was always something to do.
Pros
When I ordered lunch for meetings, I was offered a lunch as well.
Cons
It was good pay, but I felt for what was expected, it could have been more.
Tedious Workplace
Sales Engineer (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 25, 2018
The workplace tends to be a grind. They took away ability to work remotely and flexibly. chey Changed the 401k policy so you don't earn a company match until the end of the year.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Overpriced benefits, 401k policy, micro-management
Honeywell has screwed the Intelligrated employee
mechanical installer 2 (Current Employee) –  variesJune 22, 2018
Many people and temp workers are being hired at a higher rate than experienced and educated employees. Since Honeywell took over, the chance of getting a raise is difficult. People are moving to other companies quickly.
Pros
It's hard to get fired no matter what you do.
Cons
you have to work with people who should be fired, the pay raises are an insult
Honey-grated Merge Ambiguity
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  UnknownJune 18, 2018
While Intelligrated had a wonderful company culture, being absorbed into Honeywell has presented a plethora of challenges. Much of the leadership has been replaced with Honeywell-loyal VPs and Managers; many of the perks have been dissolved in attempt to make the business more profitable.
There are still many unspoken changes in the works, and as new positions are being created, other departments are downsizing.

Honeywell is pumping a lot of money into Intelligrated to increase performance to previously unknown levels, however, they've lost the "small business" feel that came with knowing the owners and feeling comfortable from day 1.

Overall, the corporate feel of Honeywell Intelligrated is much less welcoming than the "good ol' days" - times are a-changing.
Pros
Pay for performance, on-site cafeteria & fitness center (not free)
Cons
Health insurance is too high, organizational ambiguity
Good place to work, fast-pace, like a family.
RECEIVING COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHJune 14, 2018
I enjoyed my years spent at Intelligrated. It got busy at times, but what place doesn't? I enjoyed being a member of a great team as well as the type of work I was involved with (shipping and receiving). It was like an extension to my family. We had our occasional grill outs, holiday lunch-ins, etc. The benefits package was about as generous as it could be with our wonderful US health insurance costs. I would recommend this job to anyone looking for an honest job that is fast-pace in a great environment. If warehouse work is your forte, go to Intelligrated.
Pros
vacation, health insurance, occasional company paid lunch-ins, overtime.
Cons
Pay, missing tools, equipment could be better/serviced.
Overall good place to work.
Utility Trainnee (Current Employee) –  London, OHMay 24, 2018
Had good work experience here. pay was good to start out at and had an opportunity for advancement in the first year. Health coverage was too expensive for the whole family. The cost was over $100 a week.
Pros
pay. people
Cons
healthcare, need better communication.
Intelligrated was good, Honeywell not so much.
Sr. Controls Engineer (Current Employee) –  Roseville, CAMay 9, 2018
Was a good place to work before being bought by Honeywell. Management is more focused on CYA than actually moving a project forward. Inflexible and slow to make improvements.
Unfocussed Leadership
Senior Director, Field Service Operations (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 8, 2018
Do not recommend this company as it is driven by numbers and not people.
This company is not stable, and constantly chnages leadership at all levels.
This company does not care for its people.
Pros
Cons
Many
Avoid Honeywell Intelligrated
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHMay 7, 2018
Intelligrated was a great place to work before being acquired by Honeywell. Benefits are pretty bad. Your 401k will be locked in Honeywell stock and they only pay out their match once a year rather than per pay period. HDHP with an HSA for health insurance and you have to sign up for mandatory programs or be fined by the company. Mandatory annual biometric screenings.
Great people to work with, well treated.
Mechanical Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHMay 4, 2018
Great people to work with and a usually well run while I was there. As an intern it was a great place to learn and they offered many options to improve yourself beyond your normal work duties.
Ok place to work for
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  London OhioApril 23, 2018
Good place to work just need to pay attention to what work needs done on overtime. Other than that very good pay and time off after your first 90 days hired on
Pros
Pay
Cons
Overtime when not needed
It’s a job
Electrician (Current Employee) –  OHApril 21, 2018
Intelligrated was a great way for me to start my career, but the lack of advancement has me ready for more. It was bought out and I’m stuck where I’m at now. Before there was talk of moving up but now everyone is stuck and things are looking grim.
I had enjoyed the work for years
Sr. Customer Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDApril 21, 2018
After FKI bought Crisplant the quality went down hill. Benefits changed. then the pride went down hill.Intelligrated tried to change things. They tried doing it all to fast and lost good help. the S2000/S3000 suffered dramatically. management wanted numbers.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Travel away from home for long times

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intelligrated. Our community is ready to answer.