Intelligrated Employee Reviews

Productive and very knowledgable
Mechanical Installer (Former Employee) –  Bentonville, ARJanuary 8, 2019
For the time I was with Intelligrated, I received a lot of knowledge about complex conveyor systems and standard structural procedures. They are very compassionate on safety and jobsite security. It is a very refreshing job, where a Millwright, can succeed.
Pros
Competitive pay and benefits
Cons
It's not a "local" job.
Good place to work, fast-pace, like a family.
RECEIVING COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  West Chester, OHJune 14, 2018
I enjoyed my years spent at Intelligrated. It got busy at times, but what place doesn't? I enjoyed being a member of a great team as well as the type of work I was involved with (shipping and receiving). It was like an extension to my family. We had our occasional grill outs, holiday lunch-ins, etc. The benefits package was about as generous as it could be with our wonderful US health insurance costs. I would recommend this job to anyone looking for an honest job that is fast-pace in a great environment. If warehouse work is your forte, go to Intelligrated.
Pros
vacation, health insurance, occasional company paid lunch-ins, overtime.
Cons
Pay, missing tools, equipment could be better/serviced.
Honeywell has screwed the Intelligrated employee
mechanical installer 2 (Current Employee) –  variesJune 22, 2018
Many people and temp workers are being hired at a higher rate than experienced and educated employees. Since Honeywell took over, the chance of getting a raise is difficult. People are moving to other companies quickly.
Pros
It's hard to get fired no matter what you do.
Cons
you have to work with people who should be fired, the pay raises are an insult
Bad Benefits
Senior Project Manager, Automation and Robotics (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHJuly 7, 2018
The benefits leave a lot to be desired. 80% is the most insurance pays and there is no out of pocket limit. The life insurance is good. Vision & dental about par with other companies.
Pros
Independant work atmosphere
Cons
Management doesn't back you up.
Tedious Workplace
Sales Engineer (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 25, 2018
The workplace tends to be a grind. They took away ability to work remotely and flexibly. chey Changed the 401k policy so you don't earn a company match until the end of the year.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Overpriced benefits, 401k policy, micro-management
Avoid Honeywell Intelligrated
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) –  West Chester, OHMay 7, 2018
Intelligrated was a great place to work before being acquired by Honeywell. Benefits are pretty bad. Your 401k will be locked in Honeywell stock and they only pay out their match once a year rather than per pay period. HDHP with an HSA for health insurance and you have to sign up for mandatory programs or be fined by the company. Mandatory annual biometric screenings.
I had enjoyed the work for years
Sr. Customer Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDApril 21, 2018
After FKI bought Crisplant the quality went down hill. Benefits changed. then the pride went down hill.Intelligrated tried to change things. They tried doing it all to fast and lost good help. the S2000/S3000 suffered dramatically. management wanted numbers.
Pros
Travel
Cons
Travel away from home for long times
Occasional Benefits
Electrical Installation Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 14, 2018
Occasionally the group is rewarded with a paid lunch that consisted of mostly pizza or sometimes BBQ. If you need time off, all one had to do is request it in at least a day or two advance. The management never cursed at us and there were periodic safety meetings to make sure everybody was on the same page and shared the same attitude. Decent company to go permanent since there are Amazon warehouses popping up everywhere and they pay travel.
Pros
Great general benefits
Cons
Temporary work if not vested as a permanent employee.
Great place to work until Honeywell Acquired them
HR (Former Employee) –  Mason, OHDecember 17, 2018
Replaced homegrown leaders and culture with corporate Honeywell "check the box" types. Honeywell leadership is only concerned with quarterly results and not customer satisfaction. No concern about employee welfare, worklife balance or job satisfaction. The SPS division of Honeywell, and Intelligrated in particular, is facing serious attrition issues and does not know how to correct it.
No maximum time off is great in theory, it also translates to no minimum amount of time off... you are always working.
Pros
Learn a lot in a short amount of time, The attrition is so high you learn how to pick up what others left behind
Cons
pretty much everything
Good pay and benefits
Production Supervisor (Former Employee) –  London, OHJanuary 20, 2018
The level of engagement in day to day operations is self determined. Direct reports total around 45 so handling employee issues is fairly time consuming. It is a union shop so some employees feel entitled to do very little. Overall though most people get along well. If you have a voice and a good idea most will listen. Pay and benefits are good for the area. I have learned a great deal about the flow of work through a manufacturing facility.
Pros
Pay and benefits
Cons
Very little advancement opportunity
Honey-grated Merge Ambiguity
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  UnknownJune 18, 2018
While Intelligrated had a wonderful company culture, being absorbed into Honeywell has presented a plethora of challenges. Much of the leadership has been replaced with Honeywell-loyal VPs and Managers; many of the perks have been dissolved in attempt to make the business more profitable.
There are still many unspoken changes in the works, and as new positions are being created, other departments are downsizing.

Honeywell is pumping a lot of money into Intelligrated to increase performance to previously unknown levels, however, they've lost the "small business" feel that came with knowing the owners and feeling comfortable from day 1.

Overall, the corporate feel of Honeywell Intelligrated is much less welcoming than the "good ol' days" - times are a-changing.
Pros
Pay for performance, on-site cafeteria & fitness center (not free)
Cons
Health insurance is too high, organizational ambiguity
Productive Team
Contract Services Site Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VASeptember 12, 2018
Good team to work with. Management takes interest in helping you exceed if you put forth the effort and show the interest. Prefer to hire from within for higher positions and willing to work to help you grow.
Pros
Team Dynamic, Excellent technical skills building
Travel all the time
Controls Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHOctober 25, 2018
Travel is 80% and you will work around 80 hours a week. They pay overtime after 45 hours but they will work you into the ground. Do not recommend if you have a family.
Growing Company, productive & friendly environment
Front Desk Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 29, 2018
As the front desk coordinator, I greeted guest and had good conversations with guests while they waited to go to appointments, which was my favorite part of my job. At Honeywell Intelligrated, we always put the Customers needs first. I also helped other departments with projects, while answering the phone, and greeting guests. I processed purchase orders, as well as helped our Sales Department, enter data into a program call Salesforce. The hardest part of the day was trying to fit all responsibilities in that needed to be done. I always did, but Honeywell Intelligrated was a fast pace company, that showed tremendous growth. So, there was always something to do.
Pros
When I ordered lunch for meetings, I was offered a lunch as well.
Cons
It was good pay, but I felt for what was expected, it could have been more.
Overall good place to work.
Utility Trainnee (Current Employee) –  London, OHMay 24, 2018
Had good work experience here. pay was good to start out at and had an opportunity for advancement in the first year. Health coverage was too expensive for the whole family. The cost was over $100 a week.
Pros
pay. people
Cons
healthcare, need better communication.
great place to work, poor set up
Regional maintenance supervisor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 29, 2018
need to improve the set up, need more organization and structure on the org chat , great benefits but poor middle level organization , contract site need better tech support
good job for a single person
Mechanical Lead (Former Employee) –  Mason, OH 45040October 23, 2018
If you like to travel, this job pays well and can give you an opportunity to save up a lot of cash. But involves being away from your home months at a time and working 6 to 7 days a week.
Has potential but suffers in leadership
N/A (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaAugust 12, 2018
The company has potential in new areas they are working in, however since I started they have suffered from leadership that continously allows deadlines to be set by other organizations and no matter how strongly the group I'm in tells them the dates aren't achievable they brush it off until we're behind deadline, and then make us death march to the goal. This has been a recurring and persistent pattern with not enough infrastructure support to allow us to be successful.
Bought out by Honeywell in Aug 2016. Lots of restructuring
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaMay 26, 2017
Not a good place to work at this time because they just got bought out by Honeywell corporation last August 2016. So lots of restructuring which means lots of laying offs left and right. Cutting costs everywhere. Very clickish type of culture. So if you are not being liked by everyone in your dept although you work hard and always reliable, you will always feel like an outsider. You need to kiss their behind to be liked. Lots of back stabbers at the field service type of jobs. So, always need to watch out with your behind. Benefits are not that great because of restructuring. So many cut backs on old benefits.
Pros
Being restructured by larger parent corp owner
Cons
Clickish type of culture working environment. Cut backs with restructuring.
Interesting
Conveyor Installer (Current Employee) –  Mason, OHNovember 14, 2018
Great place to work. Leaders are more than willing to share there work experience to help get you trained. Work is no hard everyday but some days are( so what) . 10 hours a day and 8 on Saturday . Monster pay check at the end of the week
Pros
See the USA TRAVELING
Cons
Sometimes you have to do 12 hour days ugh

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intelligrated. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Intelligrated.

Powered by Comparably