IntelyCare

United States399 reviews

intelyappfacilitycancelpickshiftagencycancelled

Agency work

Featured review

IntelyCare selected this as a representative review
Awesome pay! Make your own schedule. Little to no cancellations. Employed over a year! Weekly pay and never an issue. Reps available 24/7 and very helpful. The agency does care for their employees.

Pros

Make your own schedule

Official response from IntelyCare

March 3, 2022
Thank you for leaving a review! We're thrilled that you are a part of our team.

Great

Great place to work, lots of shifts available in my area, great pay, get in hood with a facility and they will pay you even more through booking you..

IntelyCare insights

What people like
  • Fair pay for job
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose

Management is terrible and quick to terminate you even with excusable proof.

I was stuck in another state due to a last minute flight cancellation absolutely nothing I can control and they terminated me even with proof that my flight was canceled and I wasn’t in the state to work the shift. No compassion or care for employees.

Great company overall sucky recruiting team

IntelyCare is a great company overall in terms of company culture and advancement but the Recruiting Dept in particular is horrible.. Horrible management who don’t do what is best for their employees. They also will just dispose you once you voice your concerns. Seek being a Recruiter somewhere else.

Amazing company

I've worked with intelycare exclusively for a year and they've been the best company. You feel appreciated. You can make your own schedule. It gives you freedom to juggle life and work.

Good pay

Good pay . The pay listed in the job posting is much higher than it really is. Facilities staff can be very rude and disrespectful. Love the flexibility though.

Great job loving that I can put my own days and that they offer incentives for your dedication to working and not calling off overall my experience thus far is awesome I would recommend

nice work place, reliable

I enjoy and appreciate working for this company. They are flexible and through and consistent with making improvements and making sure that employees are comfortable, equipped.

Flexible hours and decent pay

I enjoy making my own schedule and picking what facilities I want to work at. Pay is decent most of the time. Sometimes your shifts are canceled by the facility though and that can be very inconvenient.

Startup vibes

Great work environment, people are really friendly. Managers are all down to earth and really care about your growth. Great work-life balance as well.

Pros

Free snacks and coffee, free lunch

When the job is more obsessed with meetings than doing work.

The company talks nonstop about ownership of projects while doing nothing to compensate you. You will be extremely underpaid and be heavily pressured to work long hours to accomplish busy work. There is a heavy obsession with long meetings.The work culture is toxic and cliquish which causes mass burnout and turnover. Job postings all hint heavily towards you putting extra effort with minimal training or resources. This will lead you to be reprimanded when you were not provided resources to deliver tasks.

Worst company

This company is horrible to work for, run far in the other direction! Communication sucks, you will never get a straight answer from "success pro manager" or anyone in hr. They deactivate you when you call them out on all the ugly stuff the company does to its employees.

Pros

Cons

Bad management, poor pay, poor communication

A good staff agency

If you are a CNA with a decent xperience level ..you can apply at this agency . They offer a good salary rate and a lot location to choose .you are fee to decide where and when to go..

Pros

Good rate, make your schedule

Cons

Have to drive far sometimes

Flexible and convenient

Decent staffing agency. Everything is done using app, pick up/ release shifts, sign in/ out of shifts. App tells you if a facility has COVID cases. As with any other agency, facilities can cancel your shift last minute.

Pros

Average/ above average pay

Once again poor leadership

The concept of working when you want is very good, but once again the management behind this company is poor, and seems to lack credibility with the facilities they service. I have tried several times to pick up a shift through this agency but they claim I canceled four times. They obviously had me mixed up with someone else. They also kept losing my credentials and what I asked me to resend over and over again. I have also heard they bait and switch quite a bit as far as pay

Pros

Supposedly you can work whenever you’d like

Cons

The administration can’t seem to get their employees straight

No worth it

I lost a baby and I cancel one month of my shifts they fired me instead called me and ask why I was canceling my shifts no communication at all also they call. The facilities you worked under them and tell them to do not be hired again be aware pay is good but miles and gas not worth it

Pros

Money

Cons

No communication no EAP

Intelycare RN

Per diem agency. Can pick up shifts as needed. Flexible. Good pay at times. Facilities don't respect agency staff as they make more than regular staff.

Pros

Flexible. Hero pay/bonus pay at times

Cons

Account gets suspended for canceling shifts. Faculties are rude and don't respect intelycare staff.

great if you can pick good place and good price

your independent so you pick up your shift as you see fit for you. if you can pick the right price you can make a good week schedule. not bad overall

Great

Awesome flexibility and very helpful customer service. There is a lot of cancellations but usually you can pick up somewhere else. If you’re a single parent, it’s definitely worth trying it out.

Pros

Great work life balance

Cons

A lot of cancellations

Pay and working in different places

Working in different places. Lack of shifts sometimes. Rude nurses in some places. Sometimes you will get the hardest assignment with no report or help.

No shifts available at all!!!

I signed up with this company for the flexibility that it offered. I have been ready to work for months now and I have never seen an available shift in my area-EVER!. Turns out they basically hoard staff while they are trying to to find facilities. They take all of your personal information and leave you in limbo while they try to find the "jobs" they keep advertising for. I spoke with someone from this company and they said that they were building their staff numvers and should have jobs soon. It's been months and no work at all but they keep posting for jobs. This company is deceitful and a complete waste of time.

Common questions about IntelyCare

Answered by current and former employees at IntelyCare

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IntelyCare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare IntelyCare with

Learn about IntelyCare in popular locations

• IntelyCare