IntelyCare Employee Reviews

So far so good great pay
STNA (State Tested Nursing Assistant) (Current Employee) –  Akron, OHApril 18, 2019
They do things a little differently and employees are rated which helps get more jobs. Corporate is very nice and easy to get ahold of they handle situations well.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Shifts go super quick check often
High Intensity Work Environment
Nurse (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsApril 17, 2019
I like working a lot and snatching up shifts at the last minute. It's almost impossible to fill up your schedule at other places. But at Intely I can hit it hard the whole week and work myself into a good vacation really fast. That along with the better than average pay is awesome.
Great Compensation
Nurse (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsApril 15, 2019
Intely has two things no one else can do. They give you really good benefits and let you pick you work. I have consistently been paid a lot more working for them than I got anywhere else.
Can't Beat Intely
Nurse (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsApril 8, 2019
You can get work really quick, like at the last minute. And the best is you usually get paid more for taking the last minute emergency jobs. If you work it right you can do mostly those shifts and get paid really well. I call them a lot when I want to know what those jobs are or which are the best you see on the app and the girls at the office always hook me up. You don't see them hardly ever but you know there there to help.
Great Staff and Service
Staffing Specialist (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsApril 3, 2019
Intely is the best place i've worked at. I purely do staffing work because I like to volunteer with my church. We end up at different community outreach events at weird times and during normal working hours. Working with IntelyCare I'm able to juggle work and my passion for Christian outreach. They offer a great service making flexibility their number one concern. You can also tell their stadff is dedicated to the employees and making their work time as easy as possible.
The Pay is the Best Around
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rhode IslandMarch 28, 2019
Intely in Rhode Island is awesome. I hav en't ever got paid a really good rate as a CNA even at the big hospitals I've been at. Intely pays more than anywhere. I just made them my full time job! I can do a whole weeks work or just a couple days, whatever I feel like.
Outstanding
Nurse (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsMarch 27, 2019
They have the best setup to work out your own schedule. Especially if you have another job! I just work when I want to. That's how they set it all up. No one else does that in the nursing industry. If you're a nurse with several irons in the fire this place is a good choice.
Liked them when I was there.
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 25, 2019
It's been a while ago when I worked there. I worked for them for about a year when I first moved to Philly. I was totally new to the area and took a while to find a steady permenant position. They were great for keeping me working while I looked for a job. For a while after I took my current job I'd take a shift on the weekend just for a few extra bucks. Good company to work for.
Caring Employer
Nurse (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsMarch 21, 2019
They are a really good company. They have a caring and respectful office staff from the customer service, to HR, to everyone. I've never had a bad experience calling them when something has happened at a job or I had to cancel one for some reason. They're very understanding. NIce to know there are still businesses out there that care about their workers.
App Rocks
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsMarch 20, 2019
I love IntelyCare mainly because of the app they have where they post all the available jobs. YOu just open the app, find what you want, and bam your working. Like working for yuorself! THey'll knock all the other Boston agencies out if they keep it up. Highlly recommend working for them if your on the go a lot and do everything through your iphone.
Great for my Hobbies
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAMarch 7, 2019
I only work a few days a week with IntelyCare so I can spend time working on crafts. Im to old to work all week anymore so this company is perfect for me. Just enough work when I want it and I can do my crafts and go to all the shows to sell whem whenever I want.
Do not apply here
CNA (Former Employee) –  PAFebruary 15, 2019
This agency lies about everything, if you can get someone to respond back to you. They lie about the travelling distance to a facility, you get the hardest assignments and the lowest pay. Shifts are cut at the last minute, so there's no guaruntee of work, If you cut a shift with notice your put on suspension and eventually fired but this is a temp job and your supposed to be able to work when your available. And the most aggravating of all they will give your number to the facility to be texted and called for extra harassment to pick up shifts.
Pros
Good pay at the holidays time
Cons
Keep up with your time worked because their not honest
Pretty Nice Gig
Nurse (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsJanuary 25, 2019
IntelyCare is good if you like making your own scchedule and working at different hospitals or nursing homes all the time. I like meeting new people so I bounce around more thatn some of the other employees I think. But it makes me happy and keeps me busy.
Great Place to Work
RN (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsJanuary 25, 2019
Never worked at another place like Intely but as far as I can see they are a really great employer. They have a good staff that works in the office and care about you as an employee. I also visit famliy in Rhode Island so when I'm there I sometimes grab a shift there as well. Really like them!
High Intensity Work Environment
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsJanuary 22, 2019
I like working a lot and snatching up shifts at the last minute. It's almost impossible to full up your schedule at other places. But at Intely I can hit it hard the whole week and work myself into a good vacation really fast. That along with the better than average pay is awesome. :)
Great Compensation
Nurse (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsJanuary 19, 2019
Intely has two things no one esle can do. They give you really good benefits and let you pick your work. I have consistently been paid a lot more working for them than I got anywhere else.
Oriented Environment!
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MAJanuary 18, 2019
I have been working as a nurse for Intely for about six months and it has been one of the best healthcare per diem companies out there. I always got paid on time and the workplaces were exceptional. Anyone looking for a positive family-oriented environment will enjoy working with Intely!
One of the Better Staffing Companies
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  PAJanuary 17, 2019
There are a few staffing companies in the Pennsylvania area. I’ve worked at all of them. When I went to Intely I was totally surprised at how they organize everything and help you through everything that might happen. THey’ll call you if there’s any issue and get something else lined up if so. Not just an employee mill but a great company.
Can’t Beat Intely
Nurse (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsJanuary 16, 2019
You can get work really quick, like at the last minute. And the best is you usually get paid more for taking the last minute emergency jobs. If you work it right you can do mostly those shifts and get paid really well. I call them a lot when I want to know what those jobs are or which are the best you see on the app and the girls at the office always hook me up. You don’t see them hardly ever but you know there there to help.
Great Staff and Service
Staff (Current Employee) –  MassachusettsJanuary 15, 2019
Intely is the best place i’ve worked at. I purely do staffing work because I like to volunteer with my church. We end up at different community outreach events at weird times and during normal working hours. Working with IntelyCare I’m able to juggle work and my passion for Christian outreach. They offer a great service making flexibility their number one concern. You can also tell their stadff is dedicated to the employees and making their work time as easy as possible.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IntelyCare. Our community is ready to answer.