IntelyCare logo

• Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job
  • Clear sense of purpose

Pretty good

Been working with IntelyCare for 2 years as a CNA. Pay was great during COVID19 and has been good since then. Some facilities pay dirt but has facilities that are willing to pay.

Pros

Pay, Overtime, Same Day Pay

Cons

Some facilities are too far, cheap facilities

I love my job

I’ve been with Intelycare for about 2 years now and I absolutely love my job. The pay is GREAT and I have the luxury of making my own schedule. That’s the best part. I left Cleveland Clinic to work for Intelycare and I have not looked back.

Pros

Great Pay and shift availability

Cons

Sometimes it’s long waits when trying to contact the office

Fast-growing company - amazing culture

IntelyCare is a fast-growing company with a talented management team. They value creativity, taking big swings, and working together as one team towards a common goal. So if you're a self-starter and highly motivated to learn, this is a great place to work.

Pros

Retirement benefits, healthcare, dental, and vision insurance

Great pay and flexibility

Not enough communication with management if any; though respectful very disconnected. Pay was great, but you have to work odd hours and work in a lot of random places.

Pros

Pay and flexibly

Cons

Poor working facilities, dirty facilities, and minimal training

Disorganized employment structure

Employment structure is unbalanced. Unqualified people in positions who are OVERPAID! Disorganized system and employees are not aligned in utilizing/understanding the systems creating chaos.

Pros

Free lunch, casual work environment

Cons

Management, unattainable expectations

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Good wages flexibility with scheduling

I love working for IntelyCare the pay is good and the flexibility is awesom 5⭐️ It doesn’t get any easier than this. I have been working for them 3 years and never an issue. They have a pretty extensive amount of facilities in my area as well.

Pros

Good pay self scheduling

Own schedule

Their rate of pay is higher than any base rate in any state and the joy of making my own schedule has kept me with them for 3 years. Customer service is wonderful.

Pros

Own schedule

Cons

Canceled shifts sometimes

Pays better than other companies.

The pay is pretty decent. Compared to other companies, however they don't offer benefits. Its very flexible job. You choose when and where you want to work. There is no minimal you have to work, but you cannot work more than 60 hours per week. Its been a convenient job to have, especially during the pandemic while trying to home school my kids. You clock in and out of work using the IntelyCare app on your phone. That is also how you find/pick up your shifts.

Pros

Decent pay, you schedule your own hours

Cons

No benefits

Ability to create my own schedule

I do enjoy working for this agency/staffing company. The flexibility to create my own hours is great. More of the negative aspects are on the facilities themselves. It would be nice to have more information prior to picking up a shift at a facility such as patient to nurse ratio.

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

More information provided provided prior to picking up shift

Great agency if you are looking for per diem work

Good hourly rates, pick your own schedule. Clock in and out is easy. Autonomous and love that they trust us. The honor system and respect for our role as nurses. No micro management. The best is that I no longer have to hope that my boss approves my time off or find out that I do not have 5 weeks of vacation because I was never considered management.

Cons

Shift cancellations and not matching the hourly rate when a shift is canceled

Jobs at IntelyCare

See more jobs

Good place to work for flexibility

I have been with Intelycare for a while. I love it. The pay is the best I've received since becoming a nurse and I love to travel to different facilities and experience different tasks. They communicate well and I like that they are starting to give benefits and their Daily pay options the bomb! Only con I believe is sometimes they can be alil late on pay but it is always received.

Pros

Great pay, flexibility

Cons

Delayed pay sometimes.

Flexibility and great pay

IntelyCare pays 85% more than if you were to work in a facility. You get to pick what times, days, facilities, pay and distance away from home you would like to work. They also pay weekly and since you get paid so much it won’t be like getting paid weekly with average pay rate. You’ll have a decent check every week.

Pros

Pay rate, weekly pay

Cons

Work in lower rated facilities

Excellent work life balance and compensation

I am so glad I left nursing management in order to do this. Higher pay, more life balance, and none of the stress of dealing with everyone else calling off.

Pros

Compensation and work/life balance

Cons

Pay rates during the week.

Worth it

The rates are higher than any other agency right now easily able to have flex schedule only get benefits if you work 40 hours a week also overtime is only offered if you work at one facility for 40 hours

They judge you from what they hear said from other people not what you can do. They’re inhuman, devils here

IntelyCare is a heartless, wicked and non compassionate company. They’re inhuman at heart. They don’t care about the welfare of their employees. Quality Assurance Operation team are so heartless

Pros

They’re horrible I tell you, Quality Assurance Operation team very heartless and inhuman

Cons

Nothing to write home about these people very heartless and wicked people here. They’re camouflage

Most amazing job

I've been with IntelyCare since early March and I have not had a single bad experience. I absolutely love this company. They pay their nurses what they deserve! I was tired of being over worked and under paid while forced to work weekends and holidays then only given a slice of pizza as a thanks. They really are the best company and I refer all my nurse friends to them! So proud to be part of the Intely team!!!

Pros

Pay, flexibility

Cons

Nothing!

I love working for Intelycare!

I love this company! I am a CNA and i have been able to earn what im worth! My salary reflects my extremely hard work! I am able to work flexible hours/days, pay my bills, support my family, save and soon i will be attending school again to finish my degree!! All this is possible because of IntelyCare giving me the opportunity to earn a living wage and appreciate my work as a cna (a vital part of the nursing field yet severely underpaid at all nursing homes)! Thabk you IntelyCare Pros ! I will work for yall forever if possible !! 🙏🙏🙏🙏😍😍😍😍✔✔✔💜💚💛🤑

Pros

Better salary, flexible work schedule, great holiday pay

Cons

Absolutely nothing!

Very flexible schedule for work/family life.

I was very hesitant to apply for agency work but after speaking with several nurses and aides who work for the company I finally caved and I am glad I did! Best decision ever for my career. I will say it's nerve racking and a little terrifying going into a new place you don't know but just remind yourself the job never changes, only the place and people. I highly recommend this company. You can't go wrong.

Pros

Flexible Schedule, great pay

Cons

No benefits, You have to shop around for insurance.

Very flexible

Very flexible place to work. As long as you show up when you say you are going to there is never a problem. If the company cancels you still get paid for a few hours.

Bad place to work for

Intelycare is one of the weirdest companies I worked for. People who work here, especially the leadership team severely lacks experience and provokes a "work your butt off" culture. For a simple example from the IT department: Quick and corner-cutting way of fixing things is highly appreciated, however, long-term architecture decisions that might not pay off in the short are disapproved. As a software developer, you are expected to work long hours(commonly 10+ hrs a day). Stay on call is mandatory for weekends, vacations, and even sick days. Lay-off happens frequently without any pre-notice.Young professionals, stay away. You work here, you got burned out then you got let go. Do not expect any advice on career development also coz most ppl working here are struggling to live... they neither care nor have the capability to do so. They live by exploiting the even weakers.

Pros

Free Friday meals

Cons

Long hours of work, horrible leadership team, high stack contributions is severely undervalued

Easy

Flexible you make your own schedule. You choose the place you want to work and the pay you want and hours. Easy to work around a busy mom schedule. They or the facility will have 12 or 8 hour shifts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IntelyCare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare IntelyCare with

Learn about IntelyCare in popular locations

• IntelyCare