IntelyCare
83High

IntelyCare Employee Reviews

United States222 reviews
Agency
Agency. Diversity. Time freedom. You decide how much/how many shifts you pick up...based on availability of shifts and location. Great incentive to level up and receive various bonuses... hazard pay for covid positive locations...great way to make $.
Great company to work for
I am a current employee for intely care. I’ve been here for over a year and really enjoy being a part of the team. IF facilities tend to cancel too much I choose not to pick up at those places. You have to learn the facilities that cancel a lot and the ones that don’t
They're reliable company
There's someone to help you 24/7 answer questions they're flexible lot of available work friendly pleasant communication they have places near so it's convenient for you
Limited Locations
I live in Central Florida facilities are 45 to 60 minute drive not feasible for the rate of pay. They penalize you if you call out sick. The facilities have a high rate of cancellations. No support from management.
Flexibility
I Love that I can make my own schedule and travel to different locations and meet new people. The fact that I can travel all over and making a difference in people's lives is awesome to me. Only down side is if something happens last minute and you cant make it you could be leveled down. But I completely understand
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Awesome
Flexibility is wonderful and so is the pay. Can call the supervisors at anytime with any question and will answer it right away. No annoying calls all day and you can literally make your own schedule. No asking for vacation just dont pick up the days you want to go. Have really great facilities that you can choose from to work at.
Not worth your time
I’ve never before worked with a group of people so clueless. The right hand has no idea what the left is doing. There’s no support and no encouragement. You are completely on your own. And their shifts are not inColumbus.
Pros
Weekly Pay
Cons
Everything Else.
Constant Cancellations, its a scam
signed up for work in the Lehigh Valley. The only shifts available were 90 minutes away. Got cancelled 15 minutes before shifts after spending an hour on the road commuting. No pay for cancellations. Basically blew through two tanks of gas, getting cancelled for every shift I worked. Walked in one place, they had no idea who I was and said they do not use agency. Pay rate is $23/ hr for licensed RN with 25 years experience. Work at Walmart, you will make more $$.
Good pay
I have always worked Per Diem for them, may go full time as soon as my carpal tunnel heals. I won't work more than 40 hours a week even if Intelyare starts offering overtime. People are greedy and think working more than 40 hrs a week will help them financially, the more u make, the more they take in taxes.
An Employee of IntelyCare
Enjoy the flexibility. I love to travel. The adventure of seeing new people and places. It is an innovative company. The healthcare market has great opportunities.
What I like working at this company is the pay, the flexible hours, and pick up my own schedule. What I dislike is only 40 hours working weekly.
Overall, I like everything at this company, the App is really good. Intelycare will be a mega company for whole American. However, they should give us overtime time in order to not go with another agency aside.
Limited locations in FL
This company is new to the Central Fl area so there are not too many opportunities unless you are near Clermont, Leasburg, Winter Springs and WInter Haven area. There is a facility off of Kaley Ave in Orlando I would not recommend as you will get locked out of the building at night in a bad area and staff WILL NOT let you in nor will they give you the code for reentry. Very unsafe and unprofessional so just FYI...be safe!
No issues
I've been working for Intely for about a year. I have never experienced an issue with pay, scheduling or a facility I have worked at. Everything has been great
Great facilities
All the facilities I have worked at are really nice. The people there. are nice and the facilities are clean and easy to work in. I highly recommend .
App usage
You can pick up shifts straight from the app. And it is really easy to use. The process is simple and it's a nice tool to have since you can do it remotely from everywhere, the only thing you need is your phone
productive and fun atmosphere
clock in, get assignment, pass out water, do vitals, start rounds, do charting, answer call bells, pass out linen, do rounds, finish charting, do last rounds, get up anyone who needs up.
Pros
We get three breaks, two fifteen minute breaks and one half an hour break
Cons
Working with people who don't appreciate my help
Shifts
There are always a lot of shifts posted. So depending on your schedule you can pick and choose. The only downside is that the shifts can be cancelled even after you picked them up. Sometimes there isn't much notice as well but it's all part of working in a staffing agency.
Great Job
I really like that it is flexible. I can work full-time or part-time hours depending on what i need to do that week. Great for people like me who's schedule may differ each week
Its ok
Vice president is very rude He's very ignorant and nasty via email.
No sick time for employees who has been there yrs only new employees.

Pros: pick up when you want

Cons: Rude support team
Traveling
You get to work at different facilities so each day is not the same. You have to go to several different places which keeps your work day new and exciting. Not a lot of jobs can offer that benefit.
Great pay
The pay here at Intelycare is mush better than other staffing agencies I have previously worked at. The pay is good and I actually really like my shifts
Ask a question about working or interviewing at IntelyCare. Our community is ready to answer.
4.2