Inteplast Group Employee Reviews

Watch out for yourself
Operator (Former Employee) –  Lolita, TXSeptember 16, 2018
They have no problem stabbing you in the back. Advance opportunities are mostly given to those who are related to the supervisors. However I recommend every one work there at least for a few months for the experience so that you can appreciate the people you work with.
Cons
Short breaks if you get them. Be prepared to do the job of 3 people.
A plastic bags machine company.
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  North Dighton, MAAugust 15, 2018
The company in North Dighton make the rolls, print them to convert it in plastic bags. The warehouse received products from the other's factory to deliver in the east of US. Inteplast makes another kind of products in the other factories.
Pros
Is close to my house. I worked 40 hours. 401k
Cons
Family health insurance very expensive. Very hot in summer.
not a fun place to work, minimal growth
Mechanical Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lolita, TXJuly 30, 2018
Terrible work culture, no leadership. The management does not care about employee growth but rather care how well they can play around with numbers to make their own annual report look good. Management does not show appreciation for work done above and beyond, no incentive to work and the workers know that so nobody really cares about the job or the machine their fixing, no passion. Management always want to go the cheapest option even though the evaluation shows otherwise.
Entry level position
Class B Operator (Former Employee) –  Lolita, TXJuly 24, 2018
I started working at Inteplast once I came home from the Navy. It was a decent job but it didn't offer a career path and the entry level wage was pretty low. Management was concerned about producing products at a rapid pace and not so much about the quality of the items.
Pros
Decent Job
Cons
Low WAges
Productive Workplace
Packer (Former Employee) –  Lolita, TXJune 27, 2018
Fast pace job. Training is provided. Easy to move up in the company. Does require lifting and cleaning. Extreme weather conditions. Supervisors are willing to help you grow.
Amazing place to work
Machine Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Morristown, TNJune 10, 2018
Good training and good work environment. I would recomend this place to everyone. They are great people to work for with alot of benefits. The only reason i left was schedule conflicted with my family.
Stressful Work place
Senior electrical Technician (Current Employee) –  Lolita, TXMay 21, 2018
Stressful, not much work, life balance. Day to Day can be made very stressful when lines go down and we have to get them up because orders have to be shipped out.
Pros
Pays good after a long while
Cons
Stressful
They will hire anyone, sure
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Lolita, TXMarch 14, 2018
It's a job that pays and has plenty of overtime. They will absolutely hire anyone that can perform manual labor, they also really try to enforce safety regulations since there's danger around the plant: in my 5 years of working, many that are not so bright lost some body parts or got terribly injured. There's a bit of toxic behavior around with co-workers. The one condition that possibly makes many new employee's quit is the very hot temperatures the place gets throughout the year.
N/a
Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lolita, TXFebruary 25, 2018
The location is not near any big city. Co-workers are pretty friendly and are willing to help each other. Equipment is used and old. Payment is not pretty high.
Good opportunity if you are looking to gain experience
Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Gray Court, SCJanuary 28, 2018
Small company. Makes it easy to get to know and build better relationships with people. Also good place to gain plant experience and good opportunity to move up the management ladder.

Want to know more about Inteplast Group?

Ask a question
Great CEO
Communications Representative/Editor (Former Employee) –  Livingston, NJJanuary 23, 2018
Company run by a brilliant CEO. Is plastics company so niche, but they care about their employees with great benefits. Company is run smooth with fiscal conservatism and forward-thinking industry trends. It has Asian roots, so be prepared for an East meets West workplace--kinda cool though.
high paced, hot enviornment, multi tasking job
Reclaim Operator (Former Employee) –  Lolita, TXJanuary 17, 2018
the job was fairly simple. work your shift, clean up, and go home. it was always hot and dusty. people working there were easy to get along with. benefits were excellent though,
Pros
excellent benefits, time off, discounts
Cons
hot, dusty enviornment, shift work
Flexographic Manager (Current Employee) –  Lolita, TXJanuary 15, 2018
No problems with anyone at the company great place to work just takes too long to get to work and back been doing this for over twenty four years. time for a change
Cons
Long drive to work
Favortism if you you in with the operators
Lead Packer/ Packer/Recall (Former Employee) –  Point Comfort, TXJanuary 9, 2018
If you were a fave or fawned you didnt have to work as hard, if you just did your job then they would ignore you unless they had to move you to another line or give you more work
Ok job
Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Lolita, TXNovember 9, 2017
Keep your mouth shut and just work no one really will change and your better off settling for what it is and get nothing in return theirs not much to it. If you really really have to work. Than it’s ok to be there at inteplast. Can find a better job. Take it
1 Hour lunch
Office Associate (Current Employee) –  8855 city park loopOctober 30, 2017
The 1 our lunch is what i loved the most. If i was ever having a rough day i would just enjoy the full hour. We will have company lunches every now and then when the warehouse manager would think that we were all doing a great job
Pros
job dinners
Cons
poor health care.
Day Shift and Night Shift Procedures
Extrusion Technician (Current Employee) –  Lolita,TxOctober 21, 2017
A normal day would be clock in at 7:30. We would have a shift meeting by our toolbox. I would collect the paperwork I would need for the day. I then would walk down my line and check everything to make sure the last shift did not leave anything on the floor or the vacuume was not cleaned out. Then for the rest of the day we would proceed with production unless the line starts having problems we would have to shut it down.
Pros
Good Pay, Hour Breaks, Bonus every end of the month
Cons
Not enough help
productive and competitive
Pest Control (Current Employee) –  Lolita, TXSeptember 19, 2017
I learned how to mix chemical products like : tempo, suspend and round-up etc. everyweek we have safety meeting, focus on many topics on job sites. And every morning, we have exercise time.
Pros
free birthday cake
Cons
short break
Find ways to pay you less within their own system instead of paying you what you're worth based on the job market for what you do.
Shipping and Receiving (Current Employee) –  Glendale, WIAugust 24, 2017
Skid builders are actually shipping & receiving coordinators but based on shift you might not unload trucks so they won't give you credit for doing 95% of what shipping & receiving does.
Pros
Cannot think of any.
Cons
Pay you less than temps after they hire you on, 1 30 minute break, they'll add more things onto your workload but wont give you more money to do more.
Fun
Payroll Clerk (Former Employee) –  Lolita, TXAugust 10, 2017
We had a great office staff, fun, friendly, and caring. the bosses were amazing to work for and get along with. They treated everyone like family and family was first in our office.
Pros
great staff and management
Cons
long drives to work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inteplast Group. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about