Inteplast Group Employee Reviews

Very fun and nice place to work and friendly people...
Compounder (Current Employee) –  Glendale, WIJune 26, 2019
Good place to work for people looking for employment and consistent work with lots of benefits I recommend this company to anyone who is reliable and willing to work.
It was nice for a little bit. Then it sucked
Extrusion Operator (Former Employee) –  Dalton, GAJune 16, 2019
It was a toxic environment with unreasonable demands. I don't recommend working here in the slightest. The pay was good though. Just was not the job I was looking for.
Still in training
Payroll Clerk (Current Employee) –  Victoria, TXJune 7, 2019
I'm not really sure about their benifits, or what they have to offer as far as advanments, I just sstarted in May with a staffing company so they roll over in my positio at 6 months..
Steady pace job
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lolita, TXMarch 26, 2019
I worked a machine for trash bags and packed them up. I loaded packages on a crate. I was responsible for getting them properly disposed of and making Sure the trash bags weren’t damaged.
Alright place to work
Packer (Former Employee) –  Pittsburg, KSMarch 25, 2019
Good place to work the operators liked to cause issues for you and your co workers the management is poor boxes broke youd get in trouble, get pointed for getting in a car wreck on the way to work not being able to show up
Pros
Paid vacation
Cons
Short breaks, poor management
its ok if you like shift work
Packer (Former Employee) –  Lolita, TXMarch 13, 2019
If you like shift work for 12 hours every time then you might like the job. its pretty easy money just very repetitive you get up doing the same thing every day.
Not the greatest place to work
Intern (Former Employee) –  Livingston, NJFebruary 24, 2019
Inteplast Group was not the best place to work. The management culture, and technology is old and outdated.

Management is not willing to change to adapt to the current times. Employees are under-compensated for the work they perform. The company's ERP system is outdated, filled with programming errors, and actually creates more manual work than automation because it is inefficient.

The work itself is tedious, repetitive, and does not teach you anything useful.

Turnover is high at Inteplast.
Needs new management
Box Maker (Current Employee) –  Pittsburg, KSFebruary 21, 2019
I love my job, enjoy the position I have, 12 hour shift works great for me. My problem is poor management. They have their favorites and if you aren't one, you don't stand a chance. Very high turnover for all positions. Very low pay for the work being done. No support from front office or main office. If possible, stay away from this company. Hard work and great work ethics are not appreciated here.
Cons
Poor management, extreme heat, low pay
fast pace
packer (Current Employee) –  Morrow, GAFebruary 8, 2019
fun place
team work
good fitness for your body
check the quality of the products
make your area is good all the timeat the end of the shift
computer skills
no job advancement
Operator A (Current Employee) –  Lolita, TXJanuary 30, 2019
no body claims responsibility when people are hurt they want to throw them under bus to avoid lawsuits I would consider staying only if they made changes where we get lunches real lunches because operators seem to not get lunches or breaks only the favorites
Sorry work place to strick
Plant worker (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaJanuary 28, 2019
Not recommending this place to everyone but it is for some but they will leave you dry on the floor and not be there when needed. But does pay great money and has good benefits after you prove yourself for more then days then is what is written on the application
Pros
Money
Cons
Poor management
Inteplast
R&D Engineer (Current Employee) –  Glendale, WIDecember 17, 2018
A great pleasant place to work with challenges thought the day, it makes your day go fast.
A big change for learning new parts of the Job you was never exposed before to it, great experience.
Loose and comprehensive management style.
Focus on safety and always trying harder to achieve the team goals.
Multitasking and organization should be a great resources to be fluid at it.
The team spirit on the all company to try our hardest, to achieve our goals as a team.
Maintenance Supervisor
Maintenance Person (Current Employee) –  Glendale, WIDecember 17, 2018
A typical day for me starts with a review of the days goals and tasks with my employees, that also incudes safety awareness. A review of TPM work orders and plant walk through and talking with shift supervisor.
Hardest part of the job is the paperwork AS400 system.
Best part of the job is the sense of satisfaction that we have worked as a team and have successfully achieved the goals that we set for us as individuals and as a team.
Shipping
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Pueblo, CODecember 17, 2018
For the most part I love my job, but there are a couple of people that work in the office that think they are running the plant, that's because past management has let them do whatever they want. Several employees with numerous years of service have quit because of these two and a few let go because they clashed and whose side do you think management took. Granted these two individuals know the business but overall are not pleasant to work with.
Challenging but Rewarding
Omatex CM (Current Employee) –  TNDecember 17, 2018
Inteplast Group is a company that believes in quality manufacturing. The company employees individuals that take pride in their jobs, their products, reaching their goals, and strive to be better. It is a fast paced company with many different products and locations. The people are hardworking and they do what they say they are going to do! Expectations are very clear and goals/targets are set each year.
Fast pace high level of satisfaction
Industrial (Current Employee) –  TNDecember 17, 2018
For me working remotely for Inteplast means a lot of travel to various locations. while Inteplast is big company it is broken down into divisions so there is an understanding of who are key management and functions within the group. the company has a core Asian culture but a lot of North American facilities and so there is a blending of styles and ethics it is mainly positive for all. The hardest part of the job is understanding the company structure and who to contact to get certain things done once this is know it then becomes easier to resolve issues or fix problems. The best part of the job is being allowed to work under your own resources and not be micro managed and being allowed to use your industry experience to improve the company.
Plant Manager
Plant Office (Current Employee) –  Garland, TXDecember 17, 2018
I've worked for Inteplast for 8 years. In that time, I've gotten to know and work with employees from many different locations. Our leadership team is very knowledgeable and committed to growing the business. We have tremendous support from the management team in New Jersey and we all work together to resolve challenges and drive the business forward.
Great Company benefits
Quality Control Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Dalton, GADecember 17, 2018
Great company benefits. Very talented people who manage and supervise rather than cheer lead. You have to want to work in details in order to succeed.
great company
Maintenance Person (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 17, 2018
a company that has safety as a primary goal with excellent benefits,a lot of locations and costumers to broaden our knowledge and experience on different products.
Shipping clerk
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Garland, TXDecember 17, 2018
I've worked for Inteplast for 8 years I've had several different positions, currently I'm a shipping clerk I pull orders, load / unload trucks, prepare BOL's, schedule trucks, manage inventory, receive inbound deliveries..The best part of my job is the people I work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Inteplast Group. Our community is ready to answer.