Interactions LLC Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Interactions is Amazing
Associate Quality Speciality (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 28, 2018
I have been working at Interactions for a while now and have seen so much growth. Management is always here to help you with any questions that you may have or just to listen to you if you need a ear. The workplace is comfortable.
An company waiting for computer automation to put it out of its misery
Intent Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXApril 18, 2018
A typical day started and ended with zoning out in front of a computer screen. If you wanted a bathroom break, you needed to log into an automated queue; they said it was for production but the queue was required even on days with no traffic and always took at least five minutes to authorize. That's right, you had to ask for permission to go to the bathroom. The kindergarten culture continued with management which, at best, heard concerns and told them to whoever could actually do something about them, and at worst slept during their entire shift with ASMR videos pulled up on their computer.
The hardest part of the job was the conditions worked under- I have never seen a filthier office or a grungier facility. The best part of working there is the people I met, some of who are now my friends
Productive and fun fast paced
Intent Analyst - Independent Contactor (remote) (Current Employee) –  RemoteApril 4, 2018
Ability to schedule your own hours, however there arent alot of hours to go around for everyone. There is always something new to learn and each call interaction is different from the next
Pros
set your own schedule
Cons
not enough hours
Careless Company
Production Readiness Asst. Instructor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 19, 2018
This Company could careless about its employees especially at this satellite branch which is why it quickly worked on reverting to a automated system -- downsizing and massively laying off all of
the branches employees.

Basically it went-under and to cut cost started all its "firings" before a new finical year could start, letting staff know only with 24-hrs notice via phone beginning Dec. 23rd. While still "hiring" new staff and promoting others quickly to make it seem that the company was doing well and there would be longevity in working there - if you worked hard and a lot.

Honestly most call-centers are like this, it's true - but the operations of this one was very below respectable standards and would not recommend this company as a employer to anyone looking for Job Stability or respect as an employee.
Pros
Decent pay, lots of hours, on-site training
Cons
Broken brake system, little benefits, no job stability, no ethics
Loved my coworkers
Intent Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 8, 2018
I liked when a client requested more hrs. because I will get overtime and we will get paid $20.00 per hr. and in my check i could see that, it was good !!
closed
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 20, 2018
This site closed for business due to going all computers. I was a great experience while it lasted. learned about call intents and how it works. loved the job.
Pros
great learning experiance
Cons
closed for business
a failing company that did not properly communicate
Intent Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 20, 2018
often denied restroom breaks or forced to wait. during a stomach bug epidemic, they did not provide trashcans for the floor, so people were vomiting on the carpet and it was not being properly cleaned. break room was disgusting, and there was constant pest problem.

rarely enforced rules unless they wanted to. Broke several workplace laws, OSHA had to get involved. HR had no idea what they were doing.

Had massive lay offs disguised as firings, for people they did not want to pay benefits to. went on for a year plus, and did not communicate with any employees on whether or not their jobs were in jeopardy.

the only enjoyable part of working there was the people i met.
Pros
cool people, sometimes gave us free pizza
Cons
massive firing and layoffs, poor management
Productive and fun
Contact Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 14, 2018
Extremely productive and fun. Gained well needed knowledge for future job or career opportunities. The company team was a pleasure to work for. Will be missed.
great enviroment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INDecember 6, 2017
the day was long but the siling faces made it easier and the busy day also the job was just shut down due to insufficient amount of workers and work that was available so the work became slow and also no room for career growth
Pros
free lunch
Cons
short breaks
Started okay
Intent Analyst (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 16, 2017
When I started working here it was great. The reason I left was because of hour shortages, lack of job security, and uneasy working conditions. Also, it felt like they were just wasting time until closing down the location.
Best job i've ever had
Intent Analyst/Certified Material Expert (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 29, 2017
this job was awesome, it was really a fun and nice job to have, i wish it never would of closed down. but yeah if you get a chance work for them at there office
Calm, Keeps you busy, Easy to do
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 20, 2017
Taking calls for people sitting in a chair for 8 hours is pretty easy. One issue is having to deal with the people, but overall it is okay and has great pto. Decent benefits too.
A fun place to work
Data entry (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXAugust 22, 2017
I really like there because I liked the challenge of working there and I also like the coaching of the workers to let them know what they can do to to keep there job and what they need to do to work harder.
Pros
money
Cons
lunch
Great Job on the Surface
Associate Quality Specialist (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 15, 2017
Your required tasks and general workload at Interactions is fairly minimal and not hard to learn and succeed at. However, your job could disappear at any moment to be replaced with someone they feel is a better fit. In my case, my medical problems were causing me to miss too much work and I was let go under the guise of "downsizing".

Management is completely incompetent as well, offering no meaningful help when approached and offering only rolled eyes and annoyed tone of voice.
Pros
Easy job and workload
Cons
Terrible management and overall company
Good Job for younger generation needing a start.
Intent Analyst (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 11, 2017
Easy job for those that can listen to detail and can use and learn computer easily. Also good for those who like to work alone instead of in a group envioremnt.
Pros
Flexible
Interactions
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 27, 2017
It was pretty cool working here. It was easy. When I first started working here the pay was false advertised. I learned that someone actually listens to you speak in order to get transferred to a certain line :-)
Productive, Innovative Work Environment
Senior Corporate Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Franklin, MAJune 23, 2017
I have been working at Interactions for slightly over two years. I have the pleasure to work with a team of brilliant people daily in a casual environment. Great benefits, compensation is good and I love my team!
Pros
Benefits, team
Cons
Growing rapidly with no onboarding program
Everything a company should never be.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJune 19, 2017
If your lucky then you might get a five minute break for an eight hour shift. Managers, shift leads, and team leads are condescending, disrespectful, racist, sexist, discriminate against gender preferences, and are bullies.
No shift differential pay.
Must work weekends and holidays without added compensation.
The insurance is worse than medicare and medicaid combined.
The training is worthless and out of date. Everything you learn during training you must forget and adjust as quick as possible when you are moved to the production floor.
Consistently steals the bonuses that we earned.
Pros
Close to home.
Cons
No company as bad as this one should ever be permitted to exist.
Horrible
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 18, 2017
Mangers was mean and not attentive at all.. Not much I can say about this place. Benefits weren't so bad. Just the operation was a little off. The phone calls was bad quality, it wasn't never really busy. It was hard to focus when there was too much down time. But overall it was the best learning experience yet so far.
Pros
Field Week
Cons
Very unorganized
It was ok to work there.
Quality Assurance (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMay 18, 2017
It was simply ok to work.
Just that simple it was ok to work there.
I was there and i like the work scedule.
The people was nice and polite.
The people was thoughtful and caring.
Pros
It was ok to work there.
Cons
It was ok to work there

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interactions LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.5Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight