Interactive Health Employee Reviews

Good people and always a decent time while you are working.
Health Screening Technician and Health Educator (Former Employee) –  Various locationsNovember 11, 2018
I enjoyed my time working for Interactive. Most people there are friendly and willing to help and easy to talk to. This is a gret job for someone that is going into medicine or health education.
Pros
Good people, good compensation
Cons
Sometimes there is a lack of hours and often there are seasons the work slows up.
Was a Temp posistion
Quality Control Specialist, Temporary (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILOctober 30, 2018
The job was processing Phlebotomy test results and reviewing them for error so members could get their correct test results.
I was Hired on as a Temp and I really enjoyed the job. It was the work and the team I had interaction with that made the day.
Pros
Good People. Good Work. Alot of food.
Cons
Stairs
never was called to work only online training.
Heath Screener & Educator (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAOctober 25, 2018
I was trained and never received one job for months. I was told i would be called for shadowing i was never called. I received emails in reference to working the most busiest days of the year I never received any work. I was told i would work at least 3 days a month i did not work any.
Productive and educational place to work for.
Health Screener Technician/Health Educator (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 23, 2018
Exciting company to work for. Just not enough consistent hours in a weekly/monthly time frame. I was looking for something more substantial from an secondary employer.
Very nice company to work for!
Seasonal Certified Traveling Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILOctober 10, 2018
A fun place to work for with many places to visit and work at the same time! Lots of travel and many new people and new co workers!
I have been to many beautiful cities in the US, and it was very interesting.
Pros
Free travel, Hotel stays, etc..
Cons
Short Breaks
productive
Sr. Quality Control Rep (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJuly 11, 2018
I enjoyed working with other departments and help to thrive in making workflow seamlessly as possible. I liked to work with Microsoft Office to help make work easily for new hires like creating New Hire Manuals for the Department and also collaborated with helping out another department with theirs. I also enjoyed in improving the work flow and improvement and spreadsheets to record workflow.

I just felt that there was lack of recognition where improvement for the department and workflow was made.
Great company to work for but seems a little disorganized
PRN Health Screening Technician (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 24, 2018
Great company to work for with great compensation but have to drive yourself to most work locations which are usually outside of your city. You do get compensated nicely for out of town trips. My last manager was great and organized. The top ranks of this company seem a bit disorganized and they do a lot of reorganizing of the positions above mine but that didn't effect my job too much. Overall, good experience though.
Invigorating experience
Lead Biometric Screener (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDMay 30, 2018
Interactive Health was an innovative experience for me as a Team Lead and Biometric Screener. I was able to work with many Fortune 500 companies and leaders within the community and interact with their employees to meet the company and employee needs.
Pros
Travel, networking
Cons
Long hours, some overnight travel
Its a fun place to work
Phlebotomist/MA (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILMay 25, 2018
I Believe They have room for improvement. As for there treatment of employees they can improve on and on there treatment and some of there lead people can have better manors.
part time
Phlebotomy Technician (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILMay 15, 2018
simple blood draws, travel interactive with other people. Work in groups not always busy. work five months out of the year. From September to May the work is extremely slow.
Pros
per diem
Cons
not permanent work

Want to know more about Interactive Health?

Ask a question
Good short term experience in health and wellness
Biometric Screening/Wellness Coach/Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Western RegionApril 4, 2018
Good short term experience in health and wellness. Lots of travel, which can be an inconvenience but you are compensated for. Very levels of health and wellness education are utilized.
Pros
Quick paced, health based
Cons
Little options for advancements
Good work place
Home Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 1, 2018
It is a place to where you go to the home of the client and do what they need you to do. For as cooking cleaning and give them they medcations that they need
Cons
Break when you need it
Great Benefits and Work Life Balance.
Logistics Coordinator (Account Management (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILFebruary 16, 2018
Unfortunately, if they paid more this job would be ideal. Outside of the micro-managing from some supervisors and the low compensation, this job was great. They allowed alot of flexibility and great benefits.
Pros
Free occasional lunches, flexible, benefits, work life balance
Cons
Micro-Managing and Low Compensation
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VAFebruary 5, 2018
Team of people i worked with and mangers were great every one got along. Work days went quickly with the amount of patients we interacted with. I would recommend this company for any one looking for employment.
Fun place
Project Manager (Flu) (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDJanuary 4, 2018
Interactive Health is really busy September - December. The rest of the months are pretty relaxed. Management is pretty laid back with more of an "as long as you get your job done" mentality. There are opportunities to work from home as long as you pull your weight and the co-workers and culture here is fantastic. The main issue is that, while IH is growing, it is still a small company and there aren't many opportunities for advancement unless someone else leaves
Wonderful company to work for
Health Screener/Health Coach Educator (Current Employee) –  Springfield, ILDecember 30, 2017
I love working for this company! I totally recommend anyone to work for Health Interactive. They treat the employees very well. Manager is wonderful to work with.
fast paced friendly worksite
Health Screening Technician (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, IL 60173December 29, 2017
Great environment. Professionalism and great coworkers
Provides accessible work hours, matching your schedule.
Good work site to earn additional earnings.
Flu rn
Registered Nurse/Biometric Health Coach (Current Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDDecember 5, 2017
Great flexibility and pay. Travel to on-site wellness screenings/flu vaccine events. Autonomy during screenings. High volume of participants at times.
Pros
Pay
Cons
PRN work
fun and relaxed
MEDICAL ASSISTANT/SCREENER (Former Employee) –  Newport News, VANovember 1, 2017
maintained clinical skills with the step of meeting new people sometimes it could be slow but the encouragement from each other and working together really shed light on the job
Pros
free lunch sometimes and flu shots
Cons
sometime its slow
great learning experience
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Newport News, VAJuly 14, 2017
very team oriented everyone works together fast paced never a dull moment very encouraging staff rewards for job well done makes you look forwaed to coming to work