Interactive Health Employee Reviews

screener
Screener (Current Employee) –  Newport News Point, VANovember 12, 2018
great place to work ,management always willing to help .
fast paced ,screen 40 clients on average sometimes up to 150,
ok part time job
.sometimes wrk 10hr days,
team consist of 4-6 people
no benefits
no consistent hours
Pros
free lunch sometimes
Cons
no benefits very few hours
Good people and always a decent time while you are working.
Health Screening Technician and Health Educator (Former Employee) –  Various locationsNovember 11, 2018
I enjoyed my time working for Interactive. Most people there are friendly and willing to help and easy to talk to. This is a gret job for someone that is going into medicine or health education.
Pros
Good people, good compensation
Cons
Sometimes there is a lack of hours and often there are seasons the work slows up.
Great company to work for but seems a little disorganized
PRN Health Screening Technician (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 24, 2018
Great company to work for with great compensation but have to drive yourself to most work locations which are usually outside of your city. You do get compensated nicely for out of town trips. My last manager was great and organized. The top ranks of this company seem a bit disorganized and they do a lot of reorganizing of the positions above mine but that didn't effect my job too much. Overall, good experience though.
never was called to work only online training.
Heath Screener & Educator (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAOctober 25, 2018
I was trained and never received one job for months. I was told i would be called for shadowing i was never called. I received emails in reference to working the most busiest days of the year I never received any work. I was told i would work at least 3 days a month i did not work any.
Fun place
Project Manager (Flu) (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDJanuary 4, 2018
Interactive Health is really busy September - December. The rest of the months are pretty relaxed. Management is pretty laid back with more of an "as long as you get your job done" mentality. There are opportunities to work from home as long as you pull your weight and the co-workers and culture here is fantastic. The main issue is that, while IH is growing, it is still a small company and there aren't many opportunities for advancement unless someone else leaves
Productive and educational place to work for.
Health Screener Technician/Health Educator (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYOctober 23, 2018
Exciting company to work for. Just not enough consistent hours in a weekly/monthly time frame. I was looking for something more substantial from an secondary employer.
Was a Temp posistion
Quality Control Specialist, Temporary (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILOctober 30, 2018
The job was processing Phlebotomy test results and reviewing them for error so members could get their correct test results.
I was Hired on as a Temp and I really enjoyed the job. It was the work and the team I had interaction with that made the day.
Pros
Good People. Good Work. Alot of food.
Cons
Stairs
Very nice company to work for!
Seasonal Certified Traveling Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILOctober 10, 2018
A fun place to work for with many places to visit and work at the same time! Lots of travel and many new people and new co workers!
I have been to many beautiful cities in the US, and it was very interesting.
Pros
Free travel, Hotel stays, etc..
Cons
Short Breaks
Great Benefits and Work Life Balance.
Logistics Coordinator (Account Management (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILFebruary 16, 2018
Unfortunately, if they paid more this job would be ideal. Outside of the micro-managing from some supervisors and the low compensation, this job was great. They allowed alot of flexibility and great benefits.
Pros
Free occasional lunches, flexible, benefits, work life balance
Cons
Micro-Managing and Low Compensation
Invigorating experience
Lead Biometric Screener (Former Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDMay 30, 2018
Interactive Health was an innovative experience for me as a Team Lead and Biometric Screener. I was able to work with many Fortune 500 companies and leaders within the community and interact with their employees to meet the company and employee needs.
Pros
Travel, networking
Cons
Long hours, some overnight travel
Good short term experience in health and wellness
Biometric Screening/Wellness Coach/Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Western RegionApril 4, 2018
Good short term experience in health and wellness. Lots of travel, which can be an inconvenience but you are compensated for. Very levels of health and wellness education are utilized.
Pros
Quick paced, health based
Cons
Little options for advancements
productive
Sr. Quality Control Rep (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILJuly 11, 2018
I enjoyed working with other departments and help to thrive in making workflow seamlessly as possible. I liked to work with Microsoft Office to help make work easily for new hires like creating New Hire Manuals for the Department and also collaborated with helping out another department with theirs. I also enjoyed in improving the work flow and improvement and spreadsheets to record workflow.

I just felt that there was lack of recognition where improvement for the department and workflow was made.
Its a fun place to work
Phlebotomist/MA (Former Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILMay 25, 2018
I Believe They have room for improvement. As for there treatment of employees they can improve on and on there treatment and some of there lead people can have better manors.
part time
Phlebotomy Technician (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILMay 15, 2018
simple blood draws, travel interactive with other people. Work in groups not always busy. work five months out of the year. From September to May the work is extremely slow.
Pros
per diem
Cons
not permanent work
Great place to work and travel America
Health Screening Coordinator / Phlebotomist (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILApril 4, 2017
Extensive travel across the United States. Great benefits and compensation. Not many opportunities with benefits in the organization. Prefer to hire technicians as independent contractors with no benefits.
Pros
Benefits and Conpensation
Cons
Work Life balance
Great people, bad business
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILSeptember 21, 2016
Positive culture with lots of talented people. Growth is too high to sustain. Experienced employees are stretched thin, outside hires more common than promotions within.
Good work place
Home Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 1, 2018
It is a place to where you go to the home of the client and do what they need you to do. For as cooking cleaning and give them they medcations that they need
Cons
Break when you need it
Worst company I've ever worked for
Member Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILNovember 9, 2016
Nothing positive to say about the company. I do like a lot of the co-workers. The management leaves a lot to be desired. The leadership skills are mediocre at best.
Cons
Horrible management and compensation is terrible.
Nice place to work and new gym
Project Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Owings Mills, MDJuly 29, 2015
It's a nice environment work place. They slack on giving raises to employees. The benefits suck but the PTO is great. Some of the employees are a little arrogant. Other than that it is a nice place to work.
Pros
Nice environment and Paid Time Off is great
Cons
Benefits are not that good
Productive and dynamic work environment
Corporate Wellness Intern (Current Employee) –  MichiganFebruary 3, 2016
While interning with Interactive Health, Inc. for the various General Motors’ sites in the Metro-Detroit area, I am able to utilize my skills of planning, implementing, and evaluating comprehensive health promotion programs. These programs include, but are not limited to health screenings, awareness events, health coaching, lifestyle interventions, health education, and injury prevention. I am able to apply my skills in public speaking, project management, Microsoft PowerPoint use, organization, and communication.This position has taught me time management when having deadlines for creating my own wellness programs. I have learned how to work with dynamic groups of individuals at each GM site, which has taught me to consider that various target populations I will work with and to accommodate for their various needs. I believe the hardest part about the job is not being able to get to know the employees at each site as much as I would like; this is for the reason that I travel to a different site each day so I am not able to continually work with the same individuals as much as I would like. With that being said, the most enjoyable part of the job for me is being able to travel and see the different environments I get to work with. Each site it so different so that position keeps me on my feet and is new every day.
Pros
Flexible schedule, able to utilize my creative side when creating wellness programs
Cons
Not being able to get to know the employees at each site as much as I would like