Interactive One Employee Review

View all Interactive One reviews

Good Place to Work
Camp Op/Video Editor (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 17, 2016
My current position at iOne is a nice one to work out, but this is coming from someone who really was fortunate to get their foot int he door at a company that was already established. I started at an entry level position and was hired by two video industry professionals who had 10+ years under their belts. Although the dynamic and leadership has changed, I can say I've touched over 500+ videos since first starting to work their in 2014. However there comes a time where someone who started entry level would like to branch out and add mroe video production experience to their resume.

Other Interactive One Employee Reviews

Cool place, but horrible management
Worker (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 2, 2019
The people are cool, however, there are no raises and no promotions. The hourly and salary pay is horrible. They give meaningless titles, expect double the work, with no pay increase.
Pros
Cool people
Cons
No raises, no promotions, does not hire within, they keep you in the same position but demand more work
nice office
Graphic Designer/Digital Designer (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 10, 2018
I was freelancing there Really cool coworker and good environment to work every day. I learn a lot from other designers and gain a lot of experiences too.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interactive One. Our community is ready to answer.

Interactive One Reviews by Location