InterAtlas Logistics Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about
2.3Job Security & Advancement
Dont Walk , But Run Away
Ex Employee (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJApril 19, 2016
This Company is Over Staffed, Cash Strapped, No Support. Upper Management Spends More time Flying Around the Country, Acting Like Big Shots. They need to Face reality in an Industry thats very Competitive (Trucking , Transportation, Logistics) They will try and steal your Accounts / Customers, They Do Not Offer Support. They say they are Light Asset / Broker, They are really really Light Asset ( 2 Trucks)
Pros
Cons
Upper Management
Official response from InterAtlas Logistics Inc.
February 23, 2018

We are sorry to hear this former employee did not have a good experience at InterAtlas Logistics.

The company has new management and has empowered the team in Newark.

Management is working hard to make the company a success and a relevant partner to its vendors and employees.

Worse in industry for integrity, honesty and business practice!
Sr. Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  NJMarch 7, 2016
interatlas logistics is one of the worst (after being an indistry professional for 20+ years) organizations/trucking companies Ive had the displeasure of being associated with, briefly. My first check was 2 weeks late and then after finding out first hand how they choose to conduct business, they fail to pay me my last weeks checks altogether!!!
They have proven to be a company who takes the south route in business, bad business practice and lack of integrity in the industry! AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!! BEWARE!!!
Pros
None!
Cons
From the top down the chain of command, lies, deceit and lack of integrity!
Official response from InterAtlas Logistics Inc.
February 26, 2018

To whom it may concern,

This reference is not meant for InterAtlas Logistics Inc. as we have never employed a "Sr. Sales Executive", we are a logistics company providing warehouse, transportation and related services to our clients. We have built our business on word of mouth and customer referrals, as such we have never had need for a "Sales Executive", let alone a "Sr. Sales Executive".

Want to know more about InterAtlas Logistics Inc.?

Ask a question