InterAtlas Logistics Inc. Employee Reviews

1.7
Ratings breakdown
1.7Job Security & Advancement
Lots of shuffling drivers to maintain average yearly pay
Driver (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJSeptember 22, 2017
Not bad place to work manager is good but overworked. Wish they would allow more paying loads to compensate otr drivers. But, lots of work always moving just loads to nowhere so cuts your pay
Pros
Saftey bonus
Cons
Ports
Official response from InterAtlas Logistics Inc.
February 26, 2018

Thank you for your review.

We have hired an on-site dedicated dispatch representative, this has helped many aspects of our local/regional operations.

Worse in industry for integrity, honesty and business practice!
Sr. Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  NJMarch 7, 2016
interatlas logistics is one of the worst (after being an indistry professional for 20+ years) organizations/trucking companies Ive had the displeasure of being associated with, briefly. My first check was 2 weeks late and then after finding out first hand how they choose to conduct business, they fail to pay me my last weeks checks altogether!!!
They have proven to be a company who takes the south route in business, bad business practice and lack of integrity in the industry! AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!!! BEWARE!!!
Pros
None!
Cons
From the top down the chain of command, lies, deceit and lack of integrity!
Official response from InterAtlas Logistics Inc.
February 26, 2018

To whom it may concern,

This reference is not meant for InterAtlas Logistics Inc. as we have never employed a "Sr. Sales Executive", we are a logistics company providing warehouse, transportation and related services to our clients. We have built our business on word of mouth and customer referrals, as such we have never had need for a "Sales Executive", let alone a "Sr. Sales Executive".

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InterAtlas Logistics Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

InterAtlas Logistics Inc. Reviews by Job Title