Intercede Health Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Old fashion managed care blocking and tackling
President Health Plan Operations/SVP Development (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 25, 2017
The large managed care companies have lost their intimacy for the local provider. Healthcare is still local, and the company that best aligns the providers will win the market. By embracing the providers with incentives, providing accurate and actionable reports and meeting with them frequently, provides the framework for a successful provider network in the current market.
It was quiet rewarding employement
LVN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 13, 2015
Would have recommended that management, monitor staff for false statements about other employees. Sometimes a persons desire to hold a management position, they will make false statements to make themselves look better. I overall enjoyed working at this company, it had multiple benefits for patient care. I learned to use PT/INR calculation, and was able to make life skills better for the patients that depended on me.
Pros
1 hour lunch periods
Cons
Trying to satisfy lower titled personel
Unstable corporate office
Coordinator (Former Employee) –  HoustonJanuary 10, 2015
There has been significant management turnover in the upper ranks of the company. Many layoffs have occurred and job security is rocky at best.
Day to day responsibilities
Chief Development Officer (Current Employee) –  Remote OfficeDecember 12, 2014
In my current company I have served in multiple positions as the divisional president for recruiting, operations, and business development servicing multiple clients in multiple states. In all position I had regular interaction with the client hospital’s C-suite, medical staff office, and the VPMA/clinical leadership to ensure a successful relationship.
As president of the recruiting division I was not only responsible for full-cycle staff physician recruitment but also responsible for all executive level and senior management recruiting for the company. Our company has a very international work force with physicians from various parts of the world, some that required visa sponsorship. I have been successful in hiring candidates who require H1B visa sponsors and J1 Waivers.
At present I am the Chief Development Officer for Intercede Health. I am responsible for the development of new business, preparation and generation of company proposals, and share the responsibility of contract negotiation with other executive team members. My day to day responsibilities include attending conferences, onsite bid presentations to prospective clients, and coordinating with the operations team for implementation of new sites.
Love my work hours, Love my physician's, Love my co-workers, need a increase in salary.
Program Administrator (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 3, 2014
Very business hospital setting, very acute patients, a wide range of jobs duties to do done all a very timely manner, phones constantly ringing. Must meet all deadlines. Time management is the key to success in the position. Cross cover with your co-workers is very essential to have time off without have a massive almount of work when you return. The hardest part of this job is there is no professional growth and financial increases within a small company. The most enjoyable part of this job is working with my physician's all 40 of them.
Pros
Love my co-workers we support each other
Cons
No Professional Growth. No financial Increases.
Medical Clinic
OFFICE COORDINATOR / MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 19, 2012
Greeted patients, checked patients in, triaged pt to treatment room, assisted doctor with patient care.
Pros
able to work one on one with patients.