Careers and Employment at Intercontinental Capital Group
Work happinessScores based on about 121 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEODustin DiMisa37%approve of Dustin DiMisa's performance
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$100M to $500M (USD)
- IndustryFinancial Services
You’re seeing all 15 jobs at Intercontinental Capital Group because we can’t find any available jobs at Intercontinental Capital Group close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 194 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 43 questions about working at Intercontinental Capital Group. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Intercontinental Capital Group employees.
Insights from 39 Indeed users who have interviewed with Intercontinental Capital Group within the last 5 years.
What hours can you work?
Am I comfortable working on commissions? Do I enjoy sales ?
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Intercontinental Capital Group?Published on May 24, 2021
- Intercontinental Capital Group