InterFACE Talent Network

Working at InterFACE Talent Network: 15 Reviews

United States15 reviews

Very Progressive And High Energy

InterFACE demanded alot from its staff. However, because of the sales nature of the business, the financial reward was great. There was true and intense training and a clear focus in competitive revenue generation.

Great company, poor management, employees are constantly hired and fired in less than 3 months to avoid unemployment benefits. This company is extremely cut throat if quotas aren't met you will be fired without notice.

InterFACE Talent Network insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager
Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction

No Longer in business

No Longer in business but one of the best places I've worked for. Fun environment, filled with hard working people, and witty managers that were always looking for fun.

Don't do it

Not at all a reputable business. I did what I could to change the culture. But management was more concerned with dollars more than customers or employees.

horrible work place

the company was a fraud who bounced paychecks lied to customers and therefore cause employees to quite because we couldn't keep up with their lies

Pros

Cons

rude managers horrible retention

VP's on a Power Trip and Bad overall Organization.

I was unfairly treated in regards to my hours being given away to the other receptionists in an attempt to push me out of my position after a change in office management. Hours were brutal, unfair, and uncomfortable -- I was often alone at 11-12 at night in a poorly lit building sitting in the front lobby. It was an overall disaster. I left for a job in a restaurant, which was actually a step up socially from this place.

Pros

Lunch provided on weekends, commission for those who made sales.

Cons

Terrible & cruel management, unfair business practices on employees & customers

Shut down

Came to my knowledge that Interface is no Longer a company. typical day: telemarketing

Cons

ITS a place where there adversity

very busy call center , meeting clients was the best part cause a gave a chance to get to no them better. Employees were enthusiastic in the way they represented the job itself. I can say that it was a different environment to work for cause I got to multitask with the phones , computer, interviews.

Pros

The maritime aquarioum was right in front a place to go right after work.

Cons

take a short break right in front the ocean view

Amazing place to work at.

Amazing place to work. Everyone made a lot of money, but they were very competitive and had rude workers working in certain departments. They also went bankrupt.

fun workplace with great people

The people at work were very ambitious when it came to getting their tasks/ duties done. This made others work just as hard as them.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at InterFACE Talent Network?

At times can be a very stressful work place no sick or personal days

nice environment enjoy speaking with the clients and getting them excited about the talent industry Most of the managers are friendly and very helpful Co-workers are very nice and friendly You have to meet daily quotas at times this can be quite stressful Most enjoyable part is speaking with the clients and getting them excited

Pros

Choice of work schedule they are very flexiable

Cons

No benefits

Entertainment startup with room for improvement.

A typical workday begins around 9:30am where the day consist of recruiting potential candidates for positions within the company via job boards or cold calls. I have learned to "keep my cool." Management seems to not have actually studied business management or want to produce positive moral -- just get the job done and go home. Co-workers are nice and friendly usually similar age group. The hardest part of the job is waiting for feedback whether on a prospective candidate or your own standing with your position. The most enjoyable part of the job is the flexibility and typically a relaxing environment.

Pros

Free lunch on weekends

Cons

No benefits, high turnover.

The best co-workers I've ever had.

My job consisted of me stopping random people in a mall primarily, that had the potential to model, act or sing, gain their interest in our company, set-up an appointment for them to meet with our marketing director on a day that they're available. I learned very good customer service skills and just a lot about what it takes to be a good business man because not everyone was successful at getting random people to stop and give them their information but I learned how to very fast. The management was outstanding, my boss would pick me up from home and we would open together. My co-workers were a great group of young adults which whom I'm still good friends with. The hardest part of the job would have to be the rude people that I would meet that I thought were potential, 1 out of every 10 people that I would stop would be highly rude and offensive and use extremely vulgar language. I learned to never take anything personal. The best part of the job would be the bonuses, if I signed up 3 people every hour of my shift I would get an hourly raise for that pay period and if people came to meet with our marketing director and purchased one of the packages we sell I would get an additional bonus added to that same pay period. I once made $10,000 dollars in a single pay period (1 week) for the company, that was my proudest moment as an employer.

Pros

Weekly pay, bonuses

Cons

40 miles from home

Extremely Busy environment with a photorgraphy studio inside the building, a call center, Human Resources Department, And the Administrative offices.

I worked as an Administrator, frequently getting piles of new client information that I would enter into the database often while being on the phone. I transferring calls or helped dissatisfied customers. Paying attention to detail was crucial. We worked closely as a team in the Office. The Weekends were most hectic. Work would flood the office and if it wasn't done in time, you were as good as fired. Everyone had a certain schedule to maintain and WPM were closely surveyed. If you couldn't type fast enough, chances are you were fired. The most enjoyable part of the day was in the morning, setting up and in the evenings, winding down. When it was less busy, our team could take a breathe, go out to break, or help someone new.

Pros

Friendly, Competent, Staff and Coworkers

Cons

Very erratic hours, no room for advancement.

Interviewed potential clients who are interested in modeling

Recruited potential models and employees.In charge of scheduling and payroll of staff employees.Interviewed potential clients who are interested inmodeling or acting.Overviewed potential employment opportunities with variousmedia organizations.Presented packages to suit individual needs and theprocess of becoming a model

Pros

translator for non english speaking customers

Cons

short breaks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InterFACE Talent Network. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits