Interface Employee Reviews

Production
Yarn Prep Operator (Current Employee) –  West Point, GAApril 15, 2018
Interface is not a climate control environment. The work is not fast paced at all. The hours are 8 a day but be ready to work 6/7 days a week. You can get all the overtime you like.
Pros
You can make good money
Cons
You will be working all the time
Interface, Inc.
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 22, 2018
Interface is a great place to work. They have a great sustainability message that is a major part of the core of their business and reputation. They not only have great carpet tiles, but they bring no harm to our environment.
Pros
Sustainability message
Cons
There is no process for advancement in place.
Horrible place to work.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 5, 2018
I would never work there again. The manager was extremely sexist and overpowering to the girls that I helped manage. He would scream and yell at them and make innapropriate jokes. Ontop of the fact that both himself and his manager didn’t follow the CEO at all in what his wishes and drive was for the company.
Great enviroment but Deadlines to meet
Billing Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 8, 2018
A typical work day includes resolving trouble tickets relating to billing interface issues like missing services (Video, HSD, phone), making authorization updates, data analysis, and joining conference bridges. I learned a lot about the background workings of a Large cable/communication company. The people and work environment are great and probably the best part about working for Spectrum (formerly TWC). The hardest part is getting all the pieces of puzzle on the same page and the best part is seeing
Pros
Great people and benefits
Cons
Company buy outs
Fast paced but very relaxed
Yarn prep (Former Employee) –  West Point, GAJanuary 1, 2018
I loved it. I wish they didn’t lay the temps off. I loved the people I worked with the management was awesome. I would encourage people to go there. I would say Work as hard as you can to get hired on cause I eve you get hired in I heard the benefits are awesome.
Pros
You get paid for every break.
Cons
You can’t leave to go get something to eat you have to stay in the plant til time to go
Very physical job, online sales killed the stores
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 15, 2017
Though a pleasant work environment, Flor structured things so that we were constantly competing against the online market. It was a constant frustration to work for sales that were ultimately credited to online, and management was complicit in allowing for that situation. The staff was great, the store managers were great.

It was also a very physical job, lots of lifting and maneuvering of tiles, plus a lot of remerchandising. The systems were inadequate for the work we were doing and held us back from achieving better results for our clients and the company.

The clients were generally great, and the
Pros
great people
Cons
low pay
Great place to make money.. not so good benefits, and prepare to work 2nd or 3rd shift for first 10 years..
Recieving Clerk (Current Employee) –  West Point, GASeptember 13, 2017
Interface is a large company with small company roots. The atmosphere is friendly. The pay is above average. Benefits are somewhat lacking. Management is above par. The biggest can't include lack of advancement, being stuck on an off shift, and 48 to 52 hour work weeks.
Pros
Great pay, great culture
Cons
Low chance of advancement, work schedule
Very productive and fun place to work
Tugger Driver/ forklift operator (Former Employee) –  West Point, GAAugust 16, 2017
Overall a great company to work for!! Great staff.. it really felt like a home environment .. I actually learned a lot that I can take with me from this company!!
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
I got laid off, that is my con
Interface
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  West Point, GAAugust 11, 2017
It was a good job just a lot of people wanting to be the boss that ain't the boss and people always in your business but the it self it was fair every day was smooth didn't get to tried it will get hard sometimes but other den that it was a good job just need more hours
Lots of Outbound Calls, but Friendly
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 3, 2017
This is overall a great place to work. Even the call center has the unusual payoff of the customer being happy to hear from you, because they know you're helping them with their disaster. Overtime is dependent on the weather, so prepare ahead by becoming weather obsessed. Know what part of the country is expecting a big snowstorm, floods, or bad storms.
Pros
Great atmosphere, decent pay
Cons
Slow to Promote
Solid Company
Architect (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 31, 2017
They are well versed in all sorts of project management theories and are constantly seeking out new, cutting edge, management principles. I would recommend this company for strong IT Developer and project management opportunities.
Productive work
Manager/architect (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 19, 2017
Busy typical work. Collaboration with global teams and project managers. Excellent management.

Requires on-site presence.
Traffic in Atlanta.

Benefits and technology learning.
Pros
Ethical company, Sustainability leader in carpet industry
Great place yo work
Scanning Clerk (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAJune 29, 2017
Afpg interface was my very first job starting my senior year of high school and the following two years. I learned a lot about computers while working here.
Pros
Work at your own pace
Cons
Heavy work load
a fun work enviroment
Electronic Assembler (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZJune 1, 2017
manage my line and take care of any problems that people in my line may have had. also work with engineering on special projects. complete repairs of problem cells returned by customers.
Interface really cares about their employees
Tugger Driver/ tufting op (Current Employee) –  West Point, GAMay 10, 2017
The most enjoyable things about interface is that the people are so friendly. They really care about our safety and we also have family day. Every holiday they have nice dinners for us. If anything is going on with the employees they do a thorough investigation
Pros
Great pay
Unprofessional
Talent Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Bayside, FLApril 12, 2017
They laid me off without notice because I got injured at the job. Instead of just letting me go they told me they'll let me know when to come back and never did. And they owe me a check
Great, Innovative company
Creative Intern (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 11, 2017
Great people, mission and culture. I've worked here for a little less than a year, but felt welcome right away. They truly allow you to express yourself and voice your opinions.
Poor Position Placement
Shipping & Receiving Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZMarch 6, 2017
Upper management is great but not aware of the managers and supervisors actions. Supervision shows favoritism and is unwilling to adjust to new ideas for improvement. ie...Safety, organization, inventory control. Great employees, environment, and schedule options. Young company on their way up, without much competition in field. Needs to upgrade technology and middle staff. Majority of employees are either new (less than 5 years) or retirement ready (25+ years). I rated low due to unadaptability of supervision/mangement. I have many years of experience with inventory controll and organization, however I was not immediately accepted into the "in" crowd and was pushed out within a couple weeks. The staff members (workers) are great and very helpful.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Middle management/supervision
over worked, no benefits, no longer open
Senior Development Marketing Director (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MAFebruary 20, 2017
Very happy to have moved on. They really only care about money not ppl. Very sad to waist any time or money there. Happy to have traveled for work, but i never had a day off, and my job was always on the line. Very over worked, and disrespected.
Pros
met great ppl
Cons
not a place to work
great tour
(Iraq) ( Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Huntsville, ALFebruary 8, 2017
took a team of 10 to 25 network guy all over Iraq installed 12 system in 12 months never lose a person or any equipment great people to work for wish I could do it again