Interfaith Medical Center Employee Reviews

Not a fun place
Technical Intern (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYDecember 27, 2018
Very boring and poor management The number of people who find their healthcare providers from online reviews is continuing to grow, so it’s essential that doctors focus on responding to negative feedback to maximize the advantages of good reviews and reduce the damage from negative ones. No matter how wonderful you and your staff try to create great patient experiences, no one is perfect. Your business will encounter good, bad, and unpleasant reviews
Good Learning Experience
PCT (Patient Care Technician) (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYDecember 12, 2018
my typical day at work is seeing my patient when i walk in and they see me,they say good morning and the smile on there face make me happy,i have work at this facility management they make sure everything is going by book and to there expectation, i have meet some nice people while working there. the hardest part of my job is other coworker when they talk down to people and show no respect its like they better then others.
i don't look down on any one because i love what i do and enjoy been around to help others,i treat people the way i would like to be treated.
i thank the company for the opportunity to work there and for meeting and helping our patient in need, overall its a privilege to work and to get the experience.
Pros
lunch free yes
Cons
breaks yes
Great place to get your foot in the door in the medical field
Medical Education Program Assistant (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 13, 2018
Awesome hospital to start working in the medical field. Everyone is really helpful and kind that work at this Hospital. I learned a lot in the short amount of time working here, I definitely want to stay in the Medical field thanks to this hospital.
Wonderful place to work
manager (Former Employee) –  1545 Atlantic Ave BrooklynOctober 27, 2018
Interfaith Medical Center is one of the community hospitals and major acute Psychiatry clinical service providing inpatients, outpatients and outreach programs in Brooklyn. Good work environment, just culture and knowledgeable management.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Not fun
Ward Clerk (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYOctober 24, 2018
Not a good environment to work. The management sucks. Unable to take full breaks. Never compisisated for hard work or lack of breaks. Workers are picked on by management
Pros
Cons
No breaks. No help
I loved working here.
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 20, 2018
Wonderful place to work. People are pleasant, supervisors, directors very pleasant. work environment is positive. great benefits. I highly recommend this place to work.
Pros
work life balance
productive so far!!
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  basementSeptember 12, 2018
great place to work. most of the employees has been here for 10+ years. I am enjoying this place. staff is friendly and so is management. its been a pleasure.
Staff Nurse - RN (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 9, 2018
Good work environment, good place to work, paid time off, company discounts, flexible schedules , good vacation days, company holidays, good benefits.
A Training Ground for All
Data Manager (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 25, 2018
This facility provides ongoing Professional Improvement Plans to promote career excellence. A typical workday can be unpredictable, challenging and fun.
Pros
Training to accomplish your career goals
Cons
I wish I could have stayed longer
Teamwork oriented work place
coach and empower patients (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 9, 2018
This company was a great place to develop relationship between clients and co workers. The work environment make it easy to complete tasks and see work developments.
caring fun and productive
Family Nurse Practitioner-BC (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 9, 2018
At Interfaith Medical Center, fondly known as IMC, patients come first and employees concerns matter. I will recommend colleagues to work here. No job is easy. There is always something to be done and it has to be done correctly. Some days are harder than others, however, it's still a pleasure to work in this under-served community. Since this is a small community compared to some other hospitals, I find that the employees are more friendly,helpful and they work in harmony.
over worked
Emergency Room nurse (Perdiem) (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 26, 2018
staffing is very poor always short nurses management is slow to the needs of the staff and very punitive to their staff no sign of growth and very much over worked staff
Pros
perd pay high
Cons
staff always short
love it
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 15, 2018
Quite a ride will work there again. Every job has its good and bad .I will say interfaith gave me an opportunity as a new nurse and supported me all through graduate school
Productive and fun working environment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 2, 2018
It is a great place to work, they offer on the job training. The managers are respectful to your concerns. The staff is attentive to each other needs,
Productive is good and a great place to work
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 5, 2018
Interfaith Medical Center is a good Place to work, however the Chief Nursing Office makes it very hard for the nurses, she has no respect for them. She is not professional and does not speak well with the staff. She has poor communication skills. She is the Nursing Department down fall. Staff does not feel stable at work with her.
Pros
It's a great place to work
I love to work in interfaith. You always learn something new, good co- workers, the dont playbwith your brake time.
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 24, 2018
I love to work in IMC specially in psych. Detox is very nice and quiet and all the others units you aleays have things to do. Showers, visiting, lunch, rounding, vitals signs, EKGs, blood work, laundry etc.
productive, friendly work environment
RESIDENT, INTERNAL MEDICINE RESIDENCY TRAINING (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 21, 2018
I had a good experience at Interfaith during my 3 years of residency training. I learned to work as a team . Most enjoyable part of work was taking care of patients.
productive
Internal Medicine Resident Physician (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 20, 2018
cool hospital, nice very family oriented hospital, i really missed them ,

Very academic-oriented, i enjoyed working with the staff , very knowledgeable staff
It is a productive and fun place to work. It is a great place to work at if you want to serve your community
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 20, 2018
Very diverse. Serving a population of low income families with many different needs. Patient are treated with great respect and provided with the care they need.
very stressful
Outreach specialist (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 20, 2018
while working at Interfaith, I experienced a lot of stress. the management team were relentless and stayed on your back, for minor issues. they micromanaged everything, it was very uncomfortable.
Pros
free lunches form pharmacy
Cons
unprofessional staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interfaith Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

Interfaith Medical Center Reviews by Location