Interfaith Medical Center Employee Reviews

I loved working here.
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYSeptember 20, 2018
Wonderful place to work. People are pleasant, supervisors, directors very pleasant. work environment is positive. great benefits. I highly recommend this place to work.
Pros
work life balance
productive so far!!
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee) –  basementSeptember 12, 2018
great place to work. most of the employees has been here for 10+ years. I am enjoying this place. staff is friendly and so is management. its been a pleasure.
A Training Ground for All
Data Manager (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYAugust 25, 2018
This facility provides ongoing Professional Improvement Plans to promote career excellence. A typical workday can be unpredictable, challenging and fun.
Pros
Training to accomplish your career goals
Cons
I wish I could have stayed longer
Teamwork oriented work place
coach and empower patients (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJuly 9, 2018
This company was a great place to develop relationship between clients and co workers. The work environment make it easy to complete tasks and see work developments.
caring fun and productive
Family Nurse Practitioner-BC (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 9, 2018
At Interfaith Medical Center, fondly known as IMC, patients come first and employees concerns matter. I will recommend colleagues to work here. No job is easy. There is always something to be done and it has to be done correctly. Some days are harder than others, however, it's still a pleasure to work in this under-served community. Since this is a small community compared to some other hospitals, I find that the employees are more friendly,helpful and they work in harmony.
over worked
Emergency Room nurse (Perdiem) (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 26, 2018
staffing is very poor always short nurses management is slow to the needs of the staff and very punitive to their staff no sign of growth and very much over worked staff
Pros
perd pay high
Cons
staff always short
love it
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMay 15, 2018
Quite a ride will work there again. Every job has its good and bad .I will say interfaith gave me an opportunity as a new nurse and supported me all through graduate school
Productive and fun working environment
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 2, 2018
It is a great place to work, they offer on the job training. The managers are respectful to your concerns. The staff is attentive to each other needs,
Productive is good and a great place to work
Staff Nurse (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYMarch 5, 2018
Interfaith Medical Center is a good Place to work, however the Chief Nursing Office makes it very hard for the nurses, she has no respect for them. She is not professional and does not speak well with the staff. She has poor communication skills. She is the Nursing Department down fall. Staff does not feel stable at work with her.
Pros
It's a great place to work
I love to work in interfaith. You always learn something new, good co- workers, the dont playbwith your brake time.
Patient Care Technician (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 24, 2018
I love to work in IMC specially in psych. Detox is very nice and quiet and all the others units you aleays have things to do. Showers, visiting, lunch, rounding, vitals signs, EKGs, blood work, laundry etc.
productive, friendly work environment
RESIDENT, INTERNAL MEDICINE RESIDENCY TRAINING (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 21, 2018
I had a good experience at Interfaith during my 3 years of residency training. I learned to work as a team . Most enjoyable part of work was taking care of patients.
productive
Internal Medicine Resident Physician (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 20, 2018
cool hospital, nice very family oriented hospital, i really missed them ,

Very academic-oriented, i enjoyed working with the staff , very knowledgeable staff
It is a productive and fun place to work. It is a great place to work at if you want to serve your community
Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 20, 2018
Very diverse. Serving a population of low income families with many different needs. Patient are treated with great respect and provided with the care they need.
very stressful
Outreach specialist (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 20, 2018
while working at Interfaith, I experienced a lot of stress. the management team were relentless and stayed on your back, for minor issues. they micromanaged everything, it was very uncomfortable.
Pros
free lunches form pharmacy
Cons
unprofessional staff
Bad Experience
Senior Programmer Analyst/Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 11, 2018
I.T support, Programming and data analysis. Typical day at work consisted of troubleshooting application issues while monitoring Hl7 interfaces and also programming/automating scripts,
productive and fun place to work
Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYFebruary 5, 2018
I loved my position with the Medical Affairs department. I worked directly with all residents and Medical doctors and nurses verifying expiration dates on their license and malpractice insurance. I got involved in fund raising and took minutes in the meetings. When I left the doctors gave me a present for the baby I was expecting. I was sad to leave.
It is not a bad place to work
Discharge Planner/Social Worker (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 16, 2018
Though it is very stressful to work at Interfaith, once the employee masters the job, he/she will be able to cope with the stress. Not much training is offered but once or twice a month there's invited guesses to deliver lectures for staff development.
hard working
Dental Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 11, 2018
I enjoy working at IMC.I have meet very nice people. I have learned a lot of things. I would recommend anyone to come for services and careers at Interfaith medical center. Especially the Dental dept
Excellent leadership
Emergency Manager / Risk Management (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJanuary 11, 2018
This facility has excellent leadership, but is trying to come out of bankruptcy and salaries are low. Great people to work with and offers numerous services. It is a Psychiatric, Rehab, Detox center.
Great environment, staff is friendly, & manager is outstanding!
Clerk (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYDecember 13, 2017
a typical day at work would be calm relaxing and not much people interaction. I learned that you are your own person and must look out for your own well being. Management is good but sometimes they are not really on your side. I enjoy my downtime with co workers as much as we interact we still get the work done.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interfaith Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about