Interim HealthCare Employee Reviews

Found 1,015 reviews matching the search See all 1,016 reviews
Great homecare company!
RN Clinical Manager (Former Employee) –  Mount Vernon, OHSeptember 20, 2018
As a case manager you have a case load of clients in similar geographic area, get to know your clients needs and expectations. Interim is reputable, and follows all legal requirements for Medicare certified homecare agencies. Great place to work!
Pros
Flexible schedule, manageable case loads, competitive pay.
Cons
On-call rotation
I wad basically thrown out on my own with no training
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  San Angelo, TXSeptember 17, 2018
The manager didn't even know how the company worked so I basically had to struggle to learn anything. The pay was ok but not compared to other companies in the area.
Travel nurse positions
RN Triage Nurse and RN OB/GYN Clinic (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 17, 2018
Need more opportunities for travel positions, often get pigeon holed in same type of positions. I want to be able to have more travel positions available to choose from and not so much distant between finding a new position. Makes you want to try other travel agency(s)
Pros
Cons
needs consistency in travel positions
fast paced, fair management, low pay
PCA Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Wausau, WISeptember 16, 2018
management is fairly hands off and lets you do your job without too much interference. the core team is great but the constant turnover of new people is exhausting. the pay isn't high enough for the subset of residents. advanced dementia, behaviors and hospice leaves the employees underpaid and over stressed.
Waste of time and no learning experience
CDPAP (Former Employee) –  Smithtown, NY 11787September 14, 2018
A typical day would depend on what hours you discussed with the family. For me i would work from 2-10 from Monday through Friday. So on average i had 40hrs a week which was nice. My typical work day was basically just sitting around asking the families son "are you alright ?" "you need anything?" every 30 minutes to 1 hour. The hardest part about my job was having have to help the son use the bathroom such as help him use the toilet and shower. The only part i enjoyed about my job was i just sat around and got paid to go on my phone and watch movies. The main reason why I quit working for this family is because i was unlucky and was told to basically abuse the child i was suppose to take care of. Overall this is a good job if you don't mind babysitting.
Pros
flexible, great hours, some benefits
Cons
traveling, not employed in a timely manner such as you don't get a job in a week
I enjoy working with the flexible hours
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INSeptember 10, 2018
Your schedule is flexible, they will text you with job offers and you respond, You are working around your schedule, You have a chose of where you want to work with what they offer.
Not ideal workplace
Home Health Companion (Former Employee) –  Nanuet, NYSeptember 5, 2018
The pay is ultra low. Hours for me were super long and the company didn't inquire or advocate on my behalf to the client. Would not work for them ever again.
Fun work place
Medical Record Clerk (Former Employee) –  Atlanta North, GASeptember 5, 2018
It was nice work there wish that they had better management,but I liked work there , it was a fun place to work, I liked the hours that I had I'm a early bird.
flexible schedule, pay is below average hh nurse
LVN FIELD NURSE (Current Employee) –  New Braunfels, TXSeptember 2, 2018
home health nurse, flexible schedule but not enough patient load per nurse. company focused on saving money and not enough patient care. pay is less than other home health agencies
Pros
flexible
Cons
low patient to nurse ratio
Fun people to work with have Awesome families that you grow to love an never forget..
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gaffney, SCSeptember 2, 2018
I loved working with all the staff an Awesome patient's.. You can not find a job and company that loves there company family!!! Thanks so much,it's easier to fall into place with people that loves others!!
Pros
Break times

Want to know more about Interim HealthCare?

Ask a question
Very unprofessional
CNA/Home Aide (Current Employee) –  Ogden, UTAugust 29, 2018
Rude and demeaning when unable to meet tasks asked by them but claim they will work around you. They do not reimburse for the things they say and will often switch take away or add shifts without your knowledge.
Pros
Travel
Compassionate
Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaAugust 29, 2018
They are flexible with work hours. You tell them the hours that you are available to work. You can be full-time, part-time, or work as a full-in/PRN.
Friendly and considerate co-workers. Very helpful.
Nurses Assistant (Former Employee) –  Elmhurst, ILAugust 28, 2018
Interim Healthcare is Good as a second job. There are not really any benefits for the average employee, but you can make a very good paycheck if you are willing to work.
Cons
No benefits, no advancement
Interim Healthcare
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Findlay OhioAugust 28, 2018
Creating a Safe, Effective Environment, Health Promotion and Maintenance, Nursing Skills, Health Care Administration, Patient Services, Verbal Communication, Listening, Training , Dependability, Emotional Control, Medical Teamwork
Very Flexible and Helpful with Desired Shifts and Hours
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Layton, UTAugust 27, 2018
Working as a CNA is never the easiest thing. No matter where you work. So there were good days and bad days. Mostly related to other CNA's or Nurses unrelated to Interim. They help SNF's and assisted livings cover they're unfilled shifts. I liked that I could set my own schedule and work when I wanted. They pay more than other places I've worked.
Pros
Gift Cards, Gas Cards, Bonuses, Drawings
Cons
Schedule Changes when a patient or client cancels
Home care
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLAugust 27, 2018
Home care job going to clients homes and doing daily care. The job was satisfying but a lot of clients family would abuse the situation and think you were there to clean for them and take your time away from the client. I did get close to a few families and enjoyed my time with them and their loved one. Pay could be higher and better gas mileage compensation. No benefits and you are responsible for paying your own taxes.
Pros
Build relationships with clients
Cons
Family abuse the situation, no benefits
It was ok
On Call Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 27, 2018
They were very fasted passed and hard to work with. The people in the office weren't always nice to deal with. But, the job itself was good and clients where very nice.
Great work atmosphere
Manager (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIAugust 27, 2018
I've been working with Interim for about 5 years now and I have learned so much working for a quickly growing company. Our office works very well together as a team and it is a great work environment. I would highly recommend Interim HealthCare!
Would not refer them
Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaAugust 25, 2018
Place was great for years then went down hill fast when new management took over would also not pay u travel time and towards the end over time also u wouldn't get days off worked double shift for 6 months straight
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No overtime pay travel pay worked like a dog no days off
Workplace
Patient Care Associate/CNA (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEAugust 24, 2018
I didn't work that long for Interim but they kept me very busy. Some of the clients were special needs and I was not informed that one required a mechanical lift.
Pros
variety of clients
Cons
Was not told about all of clients needs and special requirements

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interim HealthCare. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.7Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight