Interim HealthCare Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Interesting
PCA Personal Care Aide (Former Employee) –  Exton, PAJuly 17, 2018
The company is not bad. However the one Management Member was a bit to loose with her lips. She does not speak to people like she would want to be talked to or address. The Schedulers are wonderful they work with you. The Staff at the Exton office are amazing and beautiful.
Pros
Great opportuinty
Cons
They take advantage of you time if you always work.
Personal Care Aide
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Roanoke Rapids, NCJuly 17, 2018
Interim Healthcare is a great place to work; whether it's part-time or full-time. They offer you a variety of positions and assignments to take upon yourself. The pay is great and the staff are excellent.
a typical day at work
Records Custodian (Current Employee) –  Topeka, KS 66604July 17, 2018
My typical day begins with coming in, turning on my computer and logging in so I can begin my workday. I then sign in all orders that have come in on clients. I then export any new orders so I can send out to doctor for signatures. I then check with Eclipse and Accucare, an outside source used for PT/OT Evaluations and print off any evaluations that are ready. I then put the visit into the system and fax it to the doctor for signature. I then attach a new eval to the record so all PTAs and OTAs can see what the frequencies of visits are. I then scan documents into a folder so I can rename the document and attach to the clients electronic record. I also help out other co-workers if they require assistance. I also help answer the telephones when the receptionist is on another line. The hardest part of this job is sitting all day. I get up and move about every hour so I don't get stiff. I enjoy all aspects of this job. I like my co-workers.
Very Productive
Lead Preschool Teacher (Current Employee) –  Simpsonville, KYJuly 16, 2018
I love my job, this is my calling in life, I can pick my own schedule while in school and they work with me, This is not a slow nor fast paced job you have interactions with loved ones that need help with companionship, meds, assist to feed, grooming, grocery runs and other daily needs
Nice staff, homecare & facility staffing
Nursing Assistant/Medical front office (Current Employee) –  Durham, NCJuly 12, 2018
Nice place to work, nursing assistant worked in facilities filling paperwork & patient care as well as homecare assignments, position is (prn)as needed(temporary).
Pros
Various assingments
Cons
No breaks, cancellation of job assingments
Poor management
Payroll/ Client Intake Specialist (Current Employee) –  Clw flJuly 11, 2018
I worked at this company for close to 7 years. I worked in the office and did on call as well. Once the company started loosing business, they cut my pay several times.
fun job
Resident Aide (Current Employee) –  Grand Rapids, MIJuly 11, 2018
I have a great time working for Interim. I love the clients. I like the fact that the company has an employee of the month for each area that they serve.
Pros
set own hours
Cons
no benefits
Not a bad place to start out at!
Licensed Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJuly 11, 2018
Worked here for over a decade, one of the offices were a little disorganized but the other office (the Nashua office) was always amazing and went out of their way to collaborate with me for the clientele!
Home Health
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJuly 11, 2018
I has been such a long since I worked there and I do not remember what the job was like except that the staff was there was never enough hours to make ends meet unless you had more than one client and there was no mileage pay offered to make traveling between clients worth the time spent.
Great place to work!
HHA/CNA (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJuly 10, 2018
No issues staff is always helpful, positive environment. Flexible hours, monthly meetings to ensure we are up to date on our nursing skills, great wages.
Pleasant and Understanding
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INJuly 10, 2018
Management easy to communicate with , understanding to personal needs. I learned alot about the health care field in general. Hardest part of the job was deciding to leave when the client went to private care. I most enjoyed learning and caring for clients in the healthcare field
Rewarding to help People
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Yuba City, CAJuly 9, 2018
I loved helping people and making a difference in someone’s life. I had a flexible schedule, you really got to determine how much you worked. They had anywhere from a 3 hour shift to a 24 hour shift. To make a living though, you often had to work the 24 hour shift.
Pros
Helping people
Cons
Not enough money for the work.
good job
Aide (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 9, 2018
flexible hours and days different pay opportunity to learn different things its a great place to work as long as your willing to move around to different places
Benefical
Human Resources Manager/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Verona, VAJuly 7, 2018
I gained a ton of insight about HR during my time with interim. I liked the people although they did have a lot of people in roles that were a little less qualified for the position.
There is nothing wrong with that as long as the organization is willing to lose.
Terrible place to work.
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 5, 2018
If you want a very flexible schedule, this employer is great. However, that's the only benefit of working for this employer. Scheduling is very unorganized, benefits are terrible, pay is low vs other home health care agencies, communication is basically nonexistent. Corporate of this company does not care for their patients/clients or employees. I would never recommend anyone work for this company. (Unless maybe just starting in the medical field. The flexibility is great if you are in school.)
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
Pay, benefits, no communication, unorganized
Client Helper
Owner retired, closed business (Former Employee) –  Grand Junction, COJuly 4, 2018
This job was a stepping stone for me to get back into the daycare field. The company ended up closing it's door so it was a great time and opportunity for me to get the job I have with Grand Valley Childcare. I am thankful this job came along because I love working with children.
Less stressful job
Home Care Attendant (Former Employee) –  Titusville, PAJuly 4, 2018
Interim Healthcare was a very low-stress job taking care of elderly and disabled patients. I enjoyed taking care of people and meeting new people. All in all, it was a good experience.
Pros
flexible hours, low stress job
Cons
they don't know if they are coming or going
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Bountiful, UT to ogdenJuly 3, 2018
was grate at first but once i got to know the staff and the company i realized they didn't know what they were doing. they have had a lot of management changes in the last few months. they pay might be grate but your job wont.
Pros
good pay
Cons
no benefits.
fun to work for
Private Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fulton, CAJuly 2, 2018
I love taking care of the elderly and those less fortunate and unable to take care of themselves. I get a joy out of being a companion, I cook their meals and wash their clothes. I bathe them, change diapers, run errands, grocery shopping, or reminders to take medications, take out for walks.
Pros
paid milage
Cons
on call sometimes
Flexible work hours
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Clovis, NMJuly 2, 2018
My supervisor is very flexible with my schedule and always works with me to get me the most hours. It's nice to be able to work at two different places.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interim HealthCare. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.7Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight