Interim HealthCare Employee Reviews

Found 1,100 reviews matching the search See all 1,101 reviews
work
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Gahanna, OHJanuary 20, 2019
i would get up in the morning look over my paperwork and see who house that i would go to for that day. i would show up with my badge on shirt and paperwork so they knew who i was. then i would start my day with them
Rewarding
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Whiteville, NCJanuary 18, 2019
I love working in home healthcare. I love helping clients in there own home to live how they want to. It is very rewarding to be able to be there to help someone who just needs a helping hand.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Dagsboro, DEJanuary 18, 2019
The only thing I love about this job is that I got to meet no people every day, and made some friends within the company, but I would recommend this company to work for
Pros
Cons
You work based on your availability
Good place too work, very flexible
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCJanuary 17, 2019
As a CNA (nursing assistant) I get paid $10.50 with interim healthcare. They do give you an incentive IF you have to travel out of your county. Maybe $0.20 - $0.50 a mile. You only get benefits if you're a full-time employee, meaning you have to work at least 36 a week to qualify. Benefits - dental, vision, paid time off. I think that the CNA's should be paid at least $12 an hour.
The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to help people, rather that be bathing, feeding, or just taking someone to the grocery store.
Pros
Positive Clients, flexibility
Cons
Driving far distances, low pay
employee (Current Employee) –  Duluth, MNJanuary 16, 2019
I love working for Interim Healthcare. Some clients are tough to work with but upper management really helps all people in the facility. Interim continues to grow and move forward.
Na
CNA/HHA (Current Employee) –  Kinston NCJanuary 15, 2019
They don't pay you enough and dont give you the hours you require to live.. I have bills and I get less than 32 hours. Making less than $200 a week. They are sorry.
Shady Home care place
HHA (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYJanuary 14, 2019
I would not recommend this place it's one of the worst home care places in Rochester low pay no benefits no hours will try and force you to work 24/7 case where the aides never show up to relieve you bad management horrible scheduling... Aides steal,call off all the time They have they favorite people to offer shifts too. Clients cancel all the time the houses are horrible .. nurses don't check out these cases before sending a aide out... They will Rob you of ya pay if you don't check your house carefully every week.. No one communicate they put you on hold for more than 5 minutes never a consistent set of the same hours each week keep a back up job
Pros
A few nice clients and clean homes
Cons
Nasty living conditions, low pay, cancel shifts, bad management, no health insurance, no consistent hours, schedule be all over the place, horrible Aides
About Interim
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Exton, PAJanuary 14, 2019
I been with this company for a year and I didn't really care for the way they handle business. hard to reach out to someone when I was having a problem
Not a lot of hours/ no consistency
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mooresville, NCJanuary 11, 2019
Looking for extra money good. However looking for stability for bills this is not the job. No benefits, no paid holidays or sick days offered. No raises as they like to keep everyone the same rate.
An awesome agency to work for
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLJanuary 10, 2019
Interim gives you the ability to learn, grow and develop as much as you would like. With a diverse set of health care settings one has the opportunity to explore jobs that are challenging and rewarding.
Great Place to work!
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Layton, UTJanuary 9, 2019
Schedules are extremely flexible, and the office staff is very easy to talk to. Every manager I had seemed to care about my needs and wanted me to succeed.
Pros
Flexibility & Pay
Cons
No healthcare benefits
Management and pay
Care giver (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAJanuary 9, 2019
To start off Interim is a good company at the Walnut Creek, ca location. As for management is horrible. I have never been yelled at for having to call off due to my daughter being sick. I was told by the manager that she needs to have a talk with me because I called off twice, the second time was my daughter being sick. As for the time before I went to work and worked basically my whole shift until I received a call from my babysitter saying her family member passed and at that time I could tell she was in no way to care for my daughter. So I called the office and they literally covered the last 2-3 hours of my shift, so that’s not me calling off. I can understand if I was calling off a lot which I don’t but for her to yell and say she needs to talk to me about my shifts and making me feel like I’m doing something wrong for caring for my daughter is ridiculous. I like interim but management is horrible and not understanding at all. Life happens and I will not apologize for my daughter or other situations that happen that are out of my control. Pay rate can be better because the cost of living is horribly high. So interim is a great company and clients are awesome and so loving, but the manager at the Walnut Creek location is horrible.
Pros
Clients
Cons
Management, pay rate
Hello my name is Rodlene and woeking for this company is a wonderdul job..
Home health aide (Former Employee) –  East aveJanuary 8, 2019
Its a wonderful place to work they make sure they put their employees first and lets them know the work they do matters they listen when you have a problem and they try reslove it..
Pros
You always get reconised for the work you do
A nice one on one home enviroment
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Smyrna, DEJanuary 6, 2019
I enjoy working for this company, they work with my schedule and help me get the clients and hours I need to provide for my family. I like providing care for my clients and helping them maintain a safe clean home.
Great place to work at
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Salem, VAJanuary 4, 2019
It was a great company to work for. The management was extremely helpful. They really make everyone feel comfortable. I really liked the monthly mandatory meetings for the caregivers. The nurse and the client coordinator were always available to respond to questions.
Pros
Patients
Do not recommend
CNA (Former Employee) –  ColoradoJanuary 4, 2019
I would not recommend this company. The clinic manager says one thing and then does another. You do not receive fair compensation or mileage. I am still waiting to be paid mileage from November. I also was not paid fairly for patients that I did see. The paper charting is a pain. This day and age I would recommend electronic charting. You had to use your own phone, most companies I work for give you a phone.
The best part of this job was the patients.
Pros
Patients
Cons
drive time between visits, no mileage paid, no travel time paid, lack of response time from management, lied about work load, no electronic charting, pay
Not a good company
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 2, 2019
They make false promises. I spent money to work for them which is not how the medical world should work since there's apparently a nursing shortage. Told them multiple times where I wanted to work, wasn't interested in other areas so if they didn't have it, could save us all time and money by not going further, and they told me they had work where I wanted to be. I finished paperwork, paid for a physical and TB test, then they didn't have the work they told me they had. Was not happy. Have been contacted twice in 2 months for shifts, last minute - no contract. Got more lies from recruiter when I confronted this issue. Refuse to work for them at this point even if they had what I wanted. Why lie to people? Wastes time and money on both ends. Integrity is not apparent.
Pros
Cons
liars
Amazing place to work.
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCJanuary 2, 2019
Although you work alone with you and your patient, the people at Interim HealthCare are amazing, friendly, and very helpful. I would suggest it to anyone in need of a job. It is very rewarding.
Home health aide
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Morgantown, WVDecember 28, 2018
Unpredictable hours and traveling to patients houses to assist with daily living. This company is great for people that are looking for part time work or have changing schedules. College students, or parents.
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Fort Collins, CODecember 23, 2018
Good place to work if you are just starting out as a Caregiver. I enjoy working with senior citizens as well as disabled persons. The office staff is great to work with. My supervisor listens to my needs and really puts my needs first.
Pros
Great co-workers and office staff
Cons
low pay and no health benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interim HealthCare. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.0InHerSight Score

2.5Personal Development

3.7Career Opportunities

2.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight