Interim HealthCare
Happiness rating is 67 out of 100

Interim HealthCare Employee Reviews

United States2,706 reviews

Found 2,706 reviews matching the searchSee all 2,711 reviews

Very friendly staff & clients.

Management was very good. They scheduled clients who would be closer to me and worked with me with my school schedule. I would definitely recommend this company.

A great company

I’ve been w/ Interim for years. The work life balance is the best I’ve ever had in a job & the pay is average to above average. Great benefits & staff

Interim HealthCare insights

Based on 1,474 survey responses
What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Most of the patients were nice and appreciative

The management does not care about the staff. They only want you to work as many shifts as possible so they can make money off you. The work with the patients was easy

Very rewarding job.

I love what I do and all the close relationships that I formed with patients, families, case managers, and of course my coworkers. Downside to home health care is the pay.

Flexible, Great pay

Individually owned company that is flexible, offers great pay and doesn’t micromanage. Lots of autonomy and friendly colleagues and helpful office staff. The only downside is the lack of ability to receive pay raises or move around/up in the company.

I like helping people sometimes they get sick

Helping people who cannot help themselves is rewarding. I understand that families can't always be there for their loved ones because they also have other family they have to take care of and jobs they must have to survive.

interim was a very good company to work for I would do it again yes I would.

I enjoyed working for interim I meant many interesting people I really enjoy working with interim I which I could work for them again.they should be number one they do give you a chance and I thank them very much which I could work for them again.

Great patients terrible upper management

Great clients, terrible management whom are more worried about themselves then employees and clients! No health insurance even if full time, promise to pay mileage, nope, took several days to hear from supervisor and then was terminated for unknown reasons

IHC is home

I love the work I do and the people I work along side. The management is supportive and trustworthy. The pay is good. The sense of belonging and feeling like you’re appreciated for what you do is the best!

Pros

Cons

Organization between departments

Caregiver

This seems like a great work place csnt wait to start with them! The ladies i spoke with are very nice so far. Sounds like great benefits!! Lets see....

Great place to work -

Hi focus on patient care, employee recognition and ensuring a supportive environment for all employees. Salaries and benefits are available to full time and part time (30 hours) team members.

Rewarding

I absolutely love my job, but if your looking for a fulltime job, it may take some time to gain hours (which come from having clients). Management is amazing and supportive.

Agency and hospice

Typical agency experiment, paid weekly, HR is nice, can be difficult to get hours, have a lot of facilities to work contract through in Wichita Kansas.

Not a productive work place

Not a good company to work for staff very unprofessional staff was talking down about the workers was extremely disrespectful I no longer work for this company

Good people, decent environment, fair wages, and as with every job - daily grind.

A typical day at work is fairly routine which allows for time to remain current. I constantly update information with concern to my clients health and in general. Management is personable and available. The culture is post-pandemic, making strides. I stay prepared to execute, therefore, there is no hard part. The most enjoyable part of my job is witnessing my client flourish in his environment.

Fair Company

good people, fair but busy workload; expansion has made bottom line very important but everyone continues to provide the best of themselves. home health is a superior service.

Productivity....

Interim offers a comprehensive orientation and are very supportive of employees. However, home health is a very different kind of nursing. If you've worked in a hospital as a bedside nurse or some other specialty, this will definitely be an eye opener! I truly admire and respect the nurses who do do it & CAN keep doing it 😇😇 However, for me, it was not a good choice. I like to spend time with my patients. In HH, it's impossible. You spend more time in the chart charting, calling Dr's offices etc. There is no day off. Lesson learned for me. Stick with what I know..not necessarily what I'm comfortable with, but what I KNOW.

Office manager

Need stronger Executive leadership that knows Ohio’s healthcare regulations. Consistency across the board between offices. Lack of training when hired. No work life balance, learners like to keep adding more and more responsibilities onto one person. Need more office staff. One person is not enough to meet the day to day responsibilities.

need to be more aware of the situation

It was a good opportunity bit the TY didn't have much work for employees and they let me go without a reason just said the patient didn't want me back and it wasn't any reason they gave for me not to come back and I think it should be an explanation so the employee can try to fix the problem with whatever issue the patient may have so if want happen the next time but no they didn't do that and I don't think it was fare especially when I never got any bad complaints on my as an caregiver

Friendly work enviroment

I enjoy having a friendly work environment. When I make mistakes because of professional learn growth they have been wonderful about allowing me to learn from my mistakes and do not constantly bring them up as some of my past employers have.

Hard to keep in touch with management sometimes

Everyone’s pretty nice, but sometimes I think emails get overlooked or voicemails get lost. Needs to be better communication. Also I’ve been here a good while and still haven’t received any benefits such as health insurance or nothing. I’ve asked about it a few times, but nothing. It’s okay though.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interim HealthCare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Interim HealthCare.
Powered byComparably