Interior Exterior Building Supply Employee Reviews

Its a good job
CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJune 21, 2018
It's a good job thay don't give you over time and work is some times slow so u go home early and that can cut your check in half same days your work day can be realy hard or realy easy
productive and lots of heavy lifting and walking.
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALApril 23, 2018
Productive some weeks and slow the others. one on one customer experience was great. The work is physical a lot of heavy lifting and walking upstairs and through buildings and houses.
Favoritism
Driver (Former Employee) –  GulfportApril 3, 2018
Favoritism and poor managment in Gulfport. Glad to be gone. Driver are people to, we have families just like anyone else. Bullying and cohersion are the managers favorite tools.
Good place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Lake Charles, LASeptember 5, 2017
I like the job, it was fast pace and no horse play. I worked for them temporarily and they did treat me like a kid but was good work for the amount they paid.
Good work atmosphere
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, LAAugust 28, 2017
When i started at interior/exterior our branch manager was the best but he got transferred to the Baton Rouge La branch,and the new manager came and got rid of all the old branch manager workers.I really liked my job i gain alot of experience in drywall.I also learned how to operate a boom crane from the seat as well as the remote.But overall it was a great job and learning experience.
Guys work good together and get along well
Boom operator, forklift operator, warehouse (Current Employee) –  Foley, ALAugust 15, 2017
You will be mostly delivering sheetrock to construction sites.The pay is fair and you make extra for how many foot per boards you deliver.Somedays are short but most are around 10 to 12 hour days so you always get overtime.
Pros
All the work you want, and good pay
Cons
No set time on getting off
Great company
Controller (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAApril 6, 2017
Success with this company, as with any company, is two-sided. This company offers opportunity to those who are willing to give of themselves, grow and learn new things and take off the blinders when it comes to "doing". Being hands-on is a necessity in this company, so if sitting back and waiting for someone to hand it to you is your game, you won't be happy here.
The first rule to management is - manage yourself. If you can do that, you've taken your first step toward management.
Workplace culture is not always perfect, but something we all have a shared responsibility to keep positive.
The hardest part of my job is the people aspect.
The most enjoyable part of my job is working side by side with the people.
Pros
Great bosses, benefits, trust, growth
Cons
Managing through roadblocks
Total Deadend Job.
Warehouse Manager (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LASeptember 23, 2016
If you are the type of worker that enjoys never advancing with a company than Interior Exterior Building Supply is the place for you. I have busted my tail for years waiting for an opportunity to advance with this company and I just keep getting lied to. They are good at dangling carrots in front of you but it's all lies. Branch managers are given full rain over there stores without ownership interference. This means they have full control to manipulate and lie to you. Now it will start out all roses, and you'll doubt what I wrote. In time you will see the truth yourself.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
They are not honest
Poor Management
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAFebruary 12, 2016
This company does not give their employees a chance to learn. They show you something one time and expect you to remember. Very poor Accounting Managemwnt. Office workers are one big click. They do not like new employees. Very rude!
Pros
The only positive is that they paid weekly.
okay to work for
Inside Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LASeptember 13, 2015
management is not that great
wonderful co-workers
the controller is not the best
we have a good bond in my office and we all get along

Want to know more about Interior Exterior Building Supply?

Ask a question
Family Owned, close knit organization
Assistant Collection Manager (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJune 11, 2015
Fast paced growing company. Three added branches since I was hired. Great open minded Owners. Always something new to learn.
Pros
Great hours