Interior Logic Group Employee Reviews

Was good until the merger
Sales Support (Current Employee) –  Aurora, COOctober 9, 2018
Once the merger took place and they laid off one third of the company morale hit an all time low. Even the managers stopped caring and only look out for themselves.
Yuck. Such a bad place to work.
Just a minion (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLSeptember 20, 2018
If you are a manager, you are golden! If not, find another place to work. Horribly run business. Corporate only cares about the managers. They could care less about who actually produces work. Managers barely work. We are but cogs in the wheel of the company. Meaningless minions. Don't work here. Trust me. Not worth a day out of your life.
Pros
Free coffee and good benefits
Cons
Terribly run
If I could give negative stars for management I would
Administrator (Former Employee) –  Centennial, COAugust 14, 2018
This is IRG under a new name. The management is poor and unfortunately HR only cares about the management. The Design Centers are toxic due to the DC manager and her horrible management tactics. The PTO is awful. You get 10 days a year and management makes you take PTO if you need to leave early, come in late, or have any kind of appointment. Other departments are treated a little better but working in the Design Center is not a good job. There is no room for advancement in this company. Any complaints are used against you. Management contacts you on your cell phone when you are off the clock. Everything is so secretive and you never know what’s going on or where you stand.
Pros
Good medical benefits
Cons
Management, toxic culture
Great Opportunities
Sales (Current Employee) –  FloridaJuly 27, 2018
I currently still work for ISI (Interior Specialist, Inc.) and they have merged with ILG (Interior Logic Group). The merge has been going very well. A lot of communication and urge to grow together. This company keeps growing and is always looking for great people to join.

We are like a family and enjoy to work along side one another. It is not a cut throat business and understands that family is a top priority.
Pros
open comunicaton / understanding / loyalty / flexibility
No Bueno
Lead Forklift Opperator (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 26, 2018
I worked at the Sacramento location for 9+ months before quiting. I worked as the primary forklift driver, shipping recieving, invintory and warehouse. My supervisor was the inventory manager.
I started at $16 a hour and we agreed at the time of hire that it was only for a trial period to prove myself. He made several promises of raises that never happened. I rembered a conversation with the invintory manager adressing the yard department guarenteeing pay raises when we moved into the new building on Pell Circle. At the 6 month mark of employment I found out that he was not even alowed to give raises. I asked for a raise at 6 months and the opperations mannager, hr, and invintory manager said i was topped out. Topped out? How could i be topped out and never recieved a single raise. I was never told $16 a hour was topped out at the time of hire.
I stuck around for 3 more months and asked for a raise. They said no so i quit. It seams the the opperations manager has a favoritism towards certon employees. Im not saying he is a racist but if only the mexican employees are getting raises then maybe he is. I fell totaly used and set up from day 1. I was trying to pursue a long term career and grow with the company. All i got was fake promises and a dead end job. I believe this is why the employee turnover rate is so high.
ILG recently merged with CDI to try to take over the granite counter top market. They just spent a fortune
  more... on the new shop, kuka robots, and a photo booth that isnt even operational. They shouldnt be surprised when there production numbers didnt increase from the old shop. I think they found out the hard way that you can have all the state of the art, high performance fabrication equipment, and still not make a profit. The managment is a joke and they are losing employees because of it.  less
Best Place to Work!
Scheduler/Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJuly 6, 2018
Such an amazing place to work at with even more amazing co-workers! Management cares about their people as people. Never a boring day in the office or in construction. Advancement is definitely possible here if you are willing to put in the time and effort to learn and work as a team player.
Uncertain Work Environment
Admin (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 27, 2018
Interior Specialists, Inc. (ISI) and Interior Logic Group (ILG) merged; there's definitely lots of uncertainty with jobs. Communication is rough right now.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Job uncertainty
great place to work
ORDER PROCESSER (Current Employee) –  ColoradoJune 23, 2018
I love working here because you have any opportunity you want as long as you work hard for it. they value you as a human, not a number. The people are great to work with.
Pros
great management
Cons
not enough PTO

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interior Logic Group. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9