Interline Brands

Interline Brands Employee Reviews

The experience and the line was good if given the opportunity I will go back nothing really bad to say overall I'll give thank you for the opportunity
Good
Good
I was a warehouse worker. When I started there was eight other warehouse workers. After six months we were down to three. The assistant managers were good. The overall manager was the problem. He micromanaged everything. The belittling made most quit in a few weeks.
Pros
You got paid.
Cons
Belittled and micromanaged
This is a pretty good job to work at. There are paid holidays, raises every 6 months, as well as paid time. The hardest part is simply picking orders at a certain rate, but it isn't anything that most people cant do! Great job.
Pros
Breaks every 2 hours
Cons
Product is not always neatly stocked
Good company to work for, good commute to and from work which I love, surrounded by numerous places to eat , nice associates, great work place. Monthly anniversary and birthday celebrations.
Was a great company to work for until purchased by the corporate company who now owns the company. Then as an employee, you became a number and hopefully you're manager liked you or else you were gone. Ruined our customers, almost on purpose as Hardware Stores weren't exactly who the big corporate company cared to cater to, so commission became a joke. Very sad in reality because was an amazing place to work before the change.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
Interline is now known as Home Depot Pro. This was an excellent company to work for. If we didn't need to move closer to family, I would have stayed with this company throughout my career.
Company treats employees unfairly and compensation is poor with poor employee communication. High turn over as well and poor training for new employees
Interline Brand I'd a great place to work at. They also start you off with great hourly wage of pay.plus you also get raises and benefits such as great insurance.
Pros
Don't be late
Cons
Great coworkers
A typical 8-5 job. Learned of two systems to work with to get the job done. Management was structured. A great atmosphere. Learning on the job training with MS Excel/Word.
8hr work day Th e HomeDepot Core values management is o.k. workplace culture is o.k. hardest part of the job is the physicality of the work most enjoyable part of the job is interaction with customers on a daily basis
It's really a good place to work. The management supports team members to succeed. Everyone is brought on board in order to bring out desired results at the end of the day.
They only want customers happy even if you have to go out of your way I have nothing more to say about this company Employees leave a lot cause of the pay
Management was horrible and didn’t get all the facts before making their decisions was a very one sided company and said their customers came first but that was a lie!!!
Performing pre and post trip vehicle inspections to insure your vehicle is ready for the road. Loading the truck in an efficient manner for unload. Operating commercial vehicle in compliance with local, state and federal laws.Completing deliveries, obtaining delivery confirmation and providing excellent customer service. Assist with warehouse duties and tasks when assigned
This company only cares about the company. they worked you over every night. They made promise they never kept. for example they would tell you you'll only work one Saturday a month not true. They would tell you your off on that Saturday, then you'll come in that Thursday night and they'll say you have to work this Saturday and if you have already made plans for that day they will give you points. I was sick and I tried to come and work, but when I got there I started to get sicker. When I asked to go home they got made and didn't even offer to take me home. I drove my self to the emergency room. When I came back to work I told one the DC managers what happed, he did take the point away but I was pretty much done at that time. This is why I resigned from that job. I was one of the best workers there. And they didn't value my work. I would never work for this company again.
A great place to work I've been working here over 2 years and there's lots of Room for a advancement they hire from within so you can always transfer to different States and different parts of the country if a position comes available and the benefits and Profit sharing bonuses are awesome.
If all you want to drive is a small box truck then go for it. Warehouse is probably better but lower pay. Sales position if you can get it is better. Most employees were friendly. Mgr was ok.
The job was seasonal, it was ok. The people that worked there where kind of stuck up, I felt like they looked down on me because I was a seasonal employee.
Would not recommend to my worst enemy to work there management needs trainging they have thier favorite peeps had to ask permission to use rest room couldnt aux off phone to get drink of water rules changed every day.
Pros
Good health benefits
Cons
Managment
 checking Forklift-sitting and standing papers  Outstanding Customer Service and Troubleshooting & Leadership, safety.  Stocking all products on shelf
The company seem to be everywhere but focused. Poor organization skills , poor training techniques. I would not recommend anyone here . Management is shady
  1. Employee Reviews