Intermediate District 287 Employee Review

View all Intermediate District 287 reviews

It is a very good place and equip with tools that fit the needs of our patients.
Teacher's Assistant (Current Employee) –  New Hope, MNFebruary 27, 2013
We always have a busy day at work and it always to wake up in the morning and get ready for this job. For the past five years, because of the opportunities that I have at my current job responsibilities as a teacher`s assistant. I have learnt to be more flexible and more opend minded. Our leaders are very repectable and always try their best to treat everyone as best as possible.Whatever we do we do it as a Unit and i probably will not survide without the input of my co-workers. I enjoy doing what I do and it becomes a part of who I am.
Pros
paid lunch
Cons
we have regular half hour break

Other Intermediate District 287 Employee Reviews

I truly loved my job there.
Educational Sign Language Interpreter, certified (Former Employee) –  ItinerantMay 10, 2018
The coworkers were nice.
The work was always meaningful and purposeful. I knew I was always making a student's life a little better, seeing them grow, and reach potential abilities.
Pros
Pleasant coworkers, safe environment. Pleasant overall.
Cons
Lots of commuting, which meant more car repairs/ maintenance/ gas/mileage and weather or traffic conditions.
287 is very Progressive and Innovative!
Anonomous (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MN.October 13, 2016
I have worked for 287 for many years and during these years I have witnessed an entire transformation of focus and direction that was all positive. First, our entire organizational structure was revamped to reflect a total student focus make-up. The new structure made it very clear that students are our primary reason for existing as an educational institution. This was no accident, it was an intentional and deliberate strategy based on the vision of our leaders. This organization serves some of the most challenging students in the state and does an awesome job at ensuring they are treated with dignity and respect regardless of how they come to us.

Secondly, our new strategic plan is focused on ensuring that we have the best system to effectively communicate with our member districts, our students and staff are not subjected to unfair and inequitable treatment, and that there's an accountability component that measures how effective these efforts are. No system is a good system without some level of accountability built into it.

These are some of the progressive and innovative ways that set this district apart from other districts. I am proud to belong to such an organization.
Pros
Innovative, forward thinking, not afraid to take calculated risks, and very collaborative.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intermediate District 287. Our community is ready to answer.

Intermediate District 287 Reviews by Location