Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC logo
Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC

Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC Employee Reviews

Work-Life Balance

Good Company but needs improvements.

Training was a joke Honestly, and i feel that is the main reason for the huge turnover here. There is very little training before you get thrown out there to start working with your clients. Be prepared to drive a lot and i mean a lot, which means putting a lot of wear on your car. They do give you a monthly allowance for the car but i feel for the driving they require it is not enough. Very little work life balance, you will be doing reports early in the morning and late at night, customers calling on the weekends as well. There is also a disconnect from the corporate office and the people working face to face with the agents. Back office makes it harder than it has to be to sign up/assist agents. Overall use this position a starting point in your career but expect to not stay long due to the burn out.

Pros

Pay, going to different places, working the small business owners

Cons

Benefits, horrible training, constant turn over

It was great to work with this company. They gave me the opportunity to start the job with not a lot of experience. They provide an excellent training and got a lot of support form Management.

Good place if you're a hard working professional

This isn't the place for everyone. There's a metrics/data orientation throughout, and you have to bring your "A" game consistently...no place to hide (if you're lazy) as you might at other companies. We have a good, dedicated staff and solid people, but yes, there are some who are difficult to work with - and this is no different than any place I ever worked. The company is growing and became public recently, so there's ample growth opportunities. It is a collaborative, fast paced culture although most of the staff has been working from home during the pandemic (and the company has done a great job of it).

Pros

Growth, compensation, people, opportunity to learn and contribute in a collaborative environment

Cons

Benefits could be better for a public company, some managers have unrealistic expectations (sales mainly)

No support and help from Management and company overall

Intermex is a really bad experience in my career in sales, there is a lack of communication and cooperation to have things done no team work Management will punish the employee when you ask a question or you dont know something that was never explain or teach also customer service, compliance and accounting make things a lot of harder for the customers and employees the worst experience ever

Pros

Cons

bad management, no team work, third world company try to make business in USA

Excelente

Es una excelente compañía para trabajar, con muy buena atención a sus trabajadores , sólo que no tiene oportunidad de crecimiento en los Estados

Pros

Tienen un gran estilo de trabajo

Cons

No hay oportunidad de crecimiento

Productive and fun workplace

Planning my weekly schedule on the field according to the customer needs. Monitoring customers productivity and help them to improve their performance. I'm a people person and enjoy helping my customers every time

Annual meetings were very nice, mid-year Regional meetings as well

Intermex is a industry leader in the money transfer business. An excellent program with strong Customer service. Company just went public last year. Great place to work?

Not life balance

Long hours and traveling across the territory. My car got a lot wear an tear thanks to the job. No life balance. I did not feel appreciated by my employer. I will not recommend this company to anyone.

Great place to learn

Intermex is a great place to learn, it opened up the doors to me when I had very little experience and allowed me to grow. Also, having a great team and coworkers makes it a very easy place to work.

Pros

Coworkers are great, great place to learn.

Cons

Not a very competitive salary in the industry

Working with Professionals

Everyone is professional and helpful. Managers keep in contact with their section and everyone works as a team in each department. Company functions are all inclusive.

Jobs at Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC

See more jobs

Productive professional atmosphere with good team work.

Intermex has a productive professional atmosphere. Management there is always willing to hear concerns and assist with any inconveniences. I would recommend.

It was fantastic

I had a fun experience getting to work with the people at intermex. I learned how to be responsible and how to earn respect from the other people. I also learned that business is business and if your not doing your job, they’ll have no problem firing you.

Pérdida de tiempo

El manejo de la gerencia media es pobre, nada profesional toman decisiones poco éticas y discriminatorias, mucho favoritismo

intermex summary

its a good job i really recommend it doesn’t require too much and they have good training. one thing i’ll say is that they don’t really give out too many hours

Not a great place to be

Once you are aboard, you will be feeling like all seats were already taken. The word "team" is used too often, but individualism is in fact encouraged by management. Favoritism and lack of ethics makes the place toxic.

Hourly rate for a compliance analyst?

wages way below industry and are more like temp wages. Volume of work is a lot including weekends and holidays if need be. You are expected to process wires even if you are compliance. Very hard to move up and even then salaries are not up to par with industry. High turnover rate.

Productive and an amazing place and people

I really enjoyed the opportunity that I had. From management down to the staff, I had great trainers and the environment was so pleasant. The reps in the other locations were so helpful and understanding. The work at first seems over whelming but once you get it, it all becomes a walk in the park. I wish they had a company where I'm located. I would love to work for them in the future.

Pros

Hour Lunches

ok

secure place to work at, just that they tell you that you're laid off 1 hour before starting your shift and they're just like thankyou for working with us but we don't need you anymore, we cut off personal so thankyou and goodbye.

Overworked and "salary" is way below industry.

By salary I mean hourly wages more aligned with a temp assignment than a permanent employee. Heavy turnaround with employees. Long hours/weekends/you are expected to work in areas not aligned with your job function.

When it comes to call center and bilingual, is a good place to start. Goof benefits and good work schedule. on the job training, monthly staff meetings and great benefits

Pros

Good pay and good benefits

Cons

N/a

Productive and fun place to work

Productive and fun place to work, nice people there, willing to train you well, manager is a very nice person but not to much space to grow professionaly.,

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intermex Wire Transfer, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question