Intermountain Healthcare

Found 6 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,191 reviews

Intermountain Healthcare insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Clear sense of purpose
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Fair pay for job

Great Desk Job

If you are looking to get into IHC this is a great job. You sit at a desk, answer phones and check people in for their appointments. You have to be comfortable discussing payments, insurance and copays. You have to learn to get along with doctors who may or may not value you.

Bountiful clinic management terrible

Hostile work environment Stressful Staff can never do right Management seems normal, nice even- snake in the grass. Do not work there!!!! No breaks

Horrible management

Management does not coach, or discipline unproductive employees. They promote their friends. Employees who falsify their job application get promoted, rather than let go.

Pros

Good benefits

Cons

Management.

Productive and fun

Great work place and environment. Career minded with training for all. A great team environment. Love the team, Love the Work, Love the physcians. I love Sports Medicine. I have learned many new skills and like to interact with patients and staff. I have all aspects of medical office training from billing, codeing, insurance pre-auth to scribing for the physcian. I love interacting with the patients as I help with injections, casting, aspirations.

Pros

Free Lunches, Time off

Cons

Forced time off

IHC is a great environment to work in. Has excellent benefits.

I love working with people so this was a really great job for me. I really enjoyed my patients and the people that I worked with. I had the chance to learn all about resulting and tracking , processing samples.

Benefits

Cons

Do you enjoy working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Best Ever!

Working at Intermountain was one of the best jobs I've ever had. We had a really good team. Everyone seemed to be on the same page with the same end result in mind. Management was understanding and fun. Down to earth and real! Co-workers were upbeat and positive not to mention compassionate and caring with patients. It felt more like a family then just "work!" Intermountain doesn't pay too well and there aren't really opportunities to move up the latter unless you go to school and get a different certification. However they do help pay for some college! They say if you love your job then you don't work a day in your life! Thats the environment I felt there!

Pros

management, co-workers, schedule, compassion

Cons

commute

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intermountain Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Intermountain Healthcare.
Powered byComparably

Compare Intermountain Healthcare with

Learn about Intermountain Healthcare in Bountiful, UT

• Intermountain Healthcare
  • Bountiful, UT
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?