Internal Data Resources Employee Reviews

Growth, Fun, and Money!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 6, 2019
IDR is a great place to start your career. I started with the company as an entry level recruiter and have had an excellent experience.

IDR promotes from within and many individuals receive 1-2 promotions in their first year. If you put in the work, you will be rewarded! IDR offers base + uncapped commission so while it takes some time to get ramped up, you can really set yourself up financially at a young age. Lastly the culture is awesome! Everyone is extremely collaborative, friendly, outgoing, and competitive. We support each other and love celebrating victories. It can be tough at times but having a great support system around you makes it easier to cope with the bad days.
Pros
uncapped commission, excellent PTO, career growth, culture
Cons
can be stressful and challenging
It was was a good Company, and they worked hard to give me a good challenging position.
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 30, 2018
The support staff was great, and did a good job of taking care of employees. We did on-site contract to hire work, and they worked hard to get us the right positions, and get us on board.
Pros
Very engage, caring, professional.
I Enjoyed working for IDR
Payroll Tax Administrator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 13, 2018
Internal Data Resources gave me the opportunity to improve my skills, The management were very friendly and accessible at all times. I learned more about jurisdiction set ups and additional Ultipro functions.
Pros
Free lunches, experience for future growth
Cons
Assignment ended
Awesome people!
Sales Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Addison, TX 75001March 20, 2018
I enjoyed working for IDR! They are super friendly and always there for you. I would definitely recommend them for someone looking for a job in this tough market!
Long Hours
Technical Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 17, 2017
Not great work life balance. The expectations were sometimes unreal to think a candidate could be found as quickly as they wanted you to find one. Hours were very long in front of a computer all day
Pros
Money Potential
Cons
Hours
Company is continuing to strive and grow
Engagement Manager (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 8, 2017
The young culture is extremely great if you're looking to meet new people in your career. However, the high demand from leadership becomes grueling at times.
Positive Atmosphere
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 19, 2017
The team is very approachable and responsive. They are willing to take the time to answer your questions. Communication streams are wide open and are willing to listen to your ideas.
Pros
Overall Atmosphere
Cons
Only Contract work is available.
Very basic
IT Systems Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Chamblee, GAMarch 2, 2017
They make you feel like they care about you but do not back up their workers. There's not much more to say except that replacement is very difficult with this company.
Pros
Keep in contact
Cons
Hang you out to dry.
Student Intern
Student Intern Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALSeptember 26, 2016
Helped land business for the company while I was a student. I worked under them for a class project my senior year. Did a lot of cold calling sales.
Pros
fun atmosphere
Cons
cold calls
Very Professional contacts with the Atlanta, GA IDR office
DB2 DBA (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 12, 2015
I would have really liked to continue with Internal Data Resources, LLC.; and still will, if the opportunity arises, soon. I have never experienced another consulting company that actually cared about the people they had under contract, and shared so much of the fruits of the companies' success in the industry.
Pros
Able to work Remotely
Cons
N/a
Big Disappointment
Senior Mechanical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Glendale Heights, ILAugust 1, 2014
How I personally feel about ETS-Lindgren would not be printable, but what I professionally did was make a lot of money for a company that didn't deserve it.
Working for the Owner/President was a delight.
Assignments, by subsequent inadequate supervisors, proved to be some of the worst experiences of my career (see Cons below).
Note: ETS-Lindgren, before 2004, was called Lindgren RF Enclosures, when it was by far a superior company to work for.
Pros
Lot of free meal/meetings, manufacturing on premises, Independently researched and developed products that lead to Patent Awards.
Cons
Director of Engineering couldn't design his way out of a paper bag, stole designs from other engineers and took credit for them.
Flexible work hours
Consultant / Contract (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 15, 2013
Company displayed professional business ethics. Compensation matched skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Internal Data Resources. Our community is ready to answer.

Internal Data Resources Reviews by Location