Internal Data Resources

Internal Data Resources Employee Reviews

United States17 reviews
This is a placement service, they find you work or if you work for them, you help others find work. It is very supportive, helpful and I find my team knowledgeable and always ready to answer any questions I may have.
As a Remote employee, any and all communication was ideal and issues got resolved immediately. The entire recruiting staff worked well together to create seamless communication, especially to remote employees.
Great work environment, high energy, everyone is really nice and helps each other out. You do have to meet monthly numbers so that can be stressful at times.
Pros
get out early on friday's, lots of office parties, great management
Cons
large monthly numbers
Pros- learning sales, great co-workers and fun environment

Cons- long hours, little room for advancement, lack of job security, extreme micromanagement
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
IDR has provided me the opportunity to grow both professionally and personally. The organization has definitely figured out that if you invest in your employees they will do everything in their power to make the organization successful. Being an employee owned company has really created a group of employees who are extremely invested in the success of the company.
IDR is a great place to start your career. I started with the company as an entry level recruiter and have had an excellent experience.

IDR promotes from within and many individuals receive 1-2 promotions in their first year. If you put in the work, you will be rewarded! IDR offers base + uncapped commission so while it takes some time to get ramped up, you can really set yourself up financially at a young age. Lastly the culture is awesome! Everyone is extremely collaborative, friendly, outgoing, and competitive. We support each other and love celebrating victories. It can be tough at times but having a great support system around you makes it easier to cope with the bad days.
Pros
uncapped commission, excellent PTO, career growth, culture
Cons
can be stressful and challenging
The support staff was great, and did a good job of taking care of employees. We did on-site contract to hire work, and they worked hard to get us the right positions, and get us on board.
Pros
Very engage, caring, professional.
Cons
Internal Data Resources gave me the opportunity to improve my skills, The management were very friendly and accessible at all times. I learned more about jurisdiction set ups and additional Ultipro functions.
Pros
Free lunches, experience for future growth
Cons
Assignment ended
I enjoyed working for IDR! They are super friendly and always there for you. I would definitely recommend them for someone looking for a job in this tough market!
Not great work life balance. The expectations were sometimes unreal to think a candidate could be found as quickly as they wanted you to find one. Hours were very long in front of a computer all day
Pros
Money Potential
Cons
Hours
The young culture is extremely great if you're looking to meet new people in your career. However, the high demand from leadership becomes grueling at times.
The team is very approachable and responsive. They are willing to take the time to answer your questions. Communication streams are wide open and are willing to listen to your ideas.
Pros
Overall Atmosphere
Cons
Only Contract work is available.
They make you feel like they care about you but do not back up their workers. There's not much more to say except that replacement is very difficult with this company.
Pros
Keep in contact
Cons
Hang you out to dry.
Helped land business for the company while I was a student. I worked under them for a class project my senior year. Did a lot of cold calling sales.
Pros
fun atmosphere
Cons
cold calls
I would have really liked to continue with Internal Data Resources, LLC.; and still will, if the opportunity arises, soon. I have never experienced another consulting company that actually cared about the people they had under contract, and shared so much of the fruits of the companies' success in the industry.
Pros
Able to work Remotely
Cons
N/a
How I personally feel about ETS-Lindgren would not be printable, but what I professionally did was make a lot of money for a company that didn't deserve it.
Working for the Owner/President was a delight.

Assignments, by subsequent inadequate supervisors, proved to be some of the worst experiences of my career (see Cons below).

Note: ETS-Lindgren, before 2004, was called Lindgren RF Enclosures, when it was by far a superior company to work for.
Pros
Lot of free meal/meetings, manufacturing on premises, Independently researched and developed products that lead to Patent Awards.
Cons
Director of Engineering couldn't design his way out of a paper bag, stole designs from other engineers and took credit for them.
Company displayed professional business ethics. Compensation matched skills.