Most work areas are at a steady pace. With some periods of down time.
File Clerk/Data Entry (Former Employee) – Austin, TX – October 11, 2018
* a typical day. Find your work for that day, head for your desk, and get busy. You work at your own pace, but you are expected to complete a certain volume of work.
* You learn how to identify a variety of tax forms.
* Management can be tough at times. Based on the pressure upon them.
* The workplace culture can be diverse; which I feel is great.
* The hardest part of the job I feel sometimes is finding enough work to keep you busy.
* The most enjoyable part of the job is the people, You can make some good friends.
Lots of potluck lunches....
Managers can be a little too uptight at times.