International Aids Vaccine Initiative Employee Review

View all International Aids Vaccine Initiative reviews

Productive respectful working environment
Receptionist/Facilities Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJune 28, 2014
A typical day for me can be stress free simply because everyone does their work and shows respect for one another. I have my routine of daily tasks and always leave room for the unexpected. What I've learned from working here is that there are good companies out there with co-workers who are always willing to help out and offers advice. Management here seems to treat people fairly and gives you some sort of directive. The hardest part of my job would be learning the names of of global employees when they come to visit periodically. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with good people.
Pros
Summer hours

Other International Aids Vaccine Initiative Employee Reviews

Fantastic organization
Accountant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 8, 2018
Fantastic organization to work in. The cause alone is enough to motivate and invest oneself one hundred percent. Management is considerate and very dedicated people. It was an honor to have worked there.
Pros
Excellent cause
Cons
None to mention