International Equipment Solutions

International Equipment Solutions Employee Reviews

United States11 reviews
Company is being sold and that is driving a lot of negative short term actions.

The culture is results oriented but not in a negative way.

Local management is good.
Pros
Great leadership team
Cons
Difficult corporate management
I work at Freeman Enclosures in Batavia, Ohio. The things that I have seen go on there in the few months I've been there are insane. You have a certain group of individuals that suck up to the boss,and get away with anything, while most of the employees fear for their jobs daily. The "in" crowd has has set people up, and had them fired, just because they don't like the individual.... the plant manager allows them to get away with it, because apparently he enjoys having his rear-end kissed. No one who isn't included in the managers little group stands a chance. The working environment is dangerous. As long as a person passes a pre-employment drug screen, they can come to work high, or even drunk. This plant works with large 100,000+ pound sub-frames, and "houses" lifting them overhead, with cranes and such, not a good place to be lax about people working impaired. Recently they have promoted a known pill head as the lead over the weld line, because they set up and fired the previous lead. There are a few good leads/managers but they no matter how hard they try, nothing gets done because the upper management is a joke. Don't waste your time with this place. You probably won't last long anyway.
Pros
Cons
Dangerous environment, Management, lack of training........
During my 4 years with IES I came to realize hard work wont get you anywhere. It will only make you tired. If you are not friends or family of management you will not make it anywhere with IES. Pay is... ok. And dont think for a second your management will stand up for you. You are replaceable. And time and time again I was part of that process "we'll fire them and get a temp." IES lacks proper structure and it ultimately run as a mom and pop business. But somehow they have multi million dollar contracts. They make you pay for training.
Local management is terrible they are unprofessional uncaring overall oblivious to OSHA violations and drug infringements (that's take place on property) the management lies to corporate to save face and stay employed all while abusing power and treating long standing employees like garbage any attempt to prove these facts is covered up and ignored scountinues
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Everything else
They don't pay nothing, the manager is one of those I worked my whole life respect me, look at my crabby 20k truck. It's mostly older dudes that work there. Like literally every dude is 40or older and miserable.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Mircomanagement.
Run as fast as you can. The pay might be good but not worth the hassel. Manager is does not care about employees and is really a dick. Unrealistic goals and ship dates. Might be a good stepping stone but not a career. If you like getting lied to on a daily basis, this will be a job for you.
Pros
The pay
Cons
Just about everything!
Run by uneducated fools nothing good to say about this company stay away. There is no compensation plan, no reviews, and very sketchy ethical conduct.
Productive, honest, safe, trustworthy, laid back, and just overall great place to work while learning and establishing a career in the electrical trade.
Pros
Trust, Safety, Pay, Overtime, Learning a Trade, Great Management
Cons
Heat
I enjoyed my Job at Paladin Attachment. It had a great working environment and an excellent group of people to work with. I learned a lot from this place and will take all the knowledge and experience I received from them and carry it to where ever I end up next
Pros
great people, good insurance and good pay
Cons
No cons to report
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at International Equipment Solutions?
So things are changing, overall it is an OK company but with any company who's management is changing things are going to be crazy for a little while. I would recommend the company only if you are looking for experience for a year or two to build your resume. Not a long term job
Capacidad para atender clientes me desenvuelvo sola aprendo rapido y mucho mas. Organizar pedido y recivir mercancia,