International Financial Group Employee Reviews

I would work there again
Handle customer service calls (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 20, 2018
Provide very good training.
Always team work.
Lean new systems.
Management work closely with team.
Saving the company time and money.
Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment.
Great!
Guest Relations (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJuly 17, 2017
One of the best jobs ive ever had in my life. I truly enjoyed the experience and would work there again if given the chance. Highly recommend it to everyone.
Leader in the aviation community
Subcontract Manager and Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXNovember 18, 2016
Lockheed is a dynamic place to work. Top management have high expectations of their teams and very seldom come up short on projections.
Pros
Leadership
Cons
Parking
Day in the Life of IFG
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCSeptember 12, 2016
The typical day in the life of IFG is usually chaotic. This company changes upper management more than I have ever heard of any other company in the same industry. Depending on the job and location, compensation can be okay. If you come in brand new, it is almost guaranteed that you will be paid much better and have much better benefits than those that have been loyal and with the company 8 years or more. Before I left, I must have been told this piece of information several times from those who dare to stay aboard. I feel sorry for them, they work and work....and know the day will come that they will have to leave.

The work is okay, however every time that someone leaves, everyone gains more work and responsibility without any type of pay increase. The pay increase in based on percentage even if you work in the departments where you are paid hourly. The pay increase is always based on percentage and there is no guarantee that you will receive a raise. Basically, it is better if you work a couple of years and then leave. There is no type of reward for longevity in this company. This I have heard many times. Most everyone who leaves is much happier than they were when they worked at IFG. I left this company last year but keep hearing bad things. My "WARNING", "Stay Away"!
Long hours cold calling
LOAN OFFICER (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CADecember 23, 2015
This was my job in the mortgage industry a lot of cold calling not really getting any training they seemed more concerned with the bottom line .I was more concerned making sure we were doing the customer right but in the end it was a very valuable learning experience and moved to where I had more control of my destiny .