International Mission Board Employee Review

View all International Mission Board reviews

Corporate Feel Missions Organization
Journeyman (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 1, 2013
A large missions organization and because of that it is a very corporate feel. They provide great resources and training. Good leadership and development.

Other International Mission Board Employee Reviews

Need more equal opportunities for employees.
Logistic Services Associate (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAFebruary 28, 2018
Everyone should be treated with respect of equality among peers. It creates a lot of friction among the groups of lesser opportunity. It would create a better atmosphere in the building.
Southern Baptist International Mission Board wonderful place to work
Managing Editor, The Commission magazine (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 7, 2018
I began my tenure at the Board as an overseas missionary doing communications work and then was asked to transfer to the Board's home office to help with editing work with the Board's flagship magazine. I learned the true value of teamwork with wonderful colleagues who were also friends. The work could be complicated and stressful at times since we dealt with religious journalism. However, the publication was viewed by certain audiences all over the United States and in areas overseas. The most enjoyable part of the job was knowing every story told a story about how God works through missionary workers to reflect His love to others around the world.
Pros
Exceptional benefits, relationships with colleagues
Cons
Sometimes stressful dealing with all types of people

Ask a question about working or interviewing at International Mission Board. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4