InterPark Employee Reviews

HR and Data entry
Customer Service, Data Entry Rep. and HR (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 15, 2019
summer intern, experience was fast past and interesting. The job was able to teach me a lot and prepare me for the career world. to be so young and trusted in both areas was a honor and privilege
Productive and busy place to work
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 13, 2019
Customer service is top notch. Everyday is a new experience. Management is open to having you learn new things. Very high employee moral.

Flexible work schedule and home/work balance
Pros
Family atmosphere
Cons
healthcare
Poor working conditions
Janitor (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MONovember 1, 2018
Workers without job titles was allowed to act as supervisors and did little or no work. I learned how to humble myself under very bad working conditions.
Senior Operations Manager Chicago (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILOctober 20, 2018
Great company to work for. They are big on promoting from within. Fantastic job for one who has an entrepreneurial spirit and thinks outside of the box.
Pros
Family environment
Cons
Expensive benefits
Mistreated as a hard worker
Administrative Assistant, cashier, porter (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INAugust 15, 2018
My co-workers and manager was related. I feel like I was mistreated. I was part time but worked full time hours without benefits. My co-workers got away with alot, they would sometimes come to work late and show up without uniform attire. Less pay than everyone.
Pros
Free parking
Cons
No benefits & discrimination
the job was OK
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIAugust 15, 2018
well when i started my shift ill talk to the morning worker to see how the day went and to see whats going on and whats knew..

well i learn how to run my own business when i get one and how to run it...

management was OK i feel like it could have been better but hay...

the hard part of my job was to supervise 8 people that was around the same ages is me and to get them to follow the rules and get the job done ....

the most enjoyable part of my job was there wasnt much to do...
Fast pace
Facility Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 26, 2018
Working with people that needed their car in certain length of time. You learn as you go along things change because of the environment. Working with different culture was nice and the hardest part of the job was trying not to have a high rate of accidents in the garages. I enjoy talk to the clients as the come in the garages or leaving to go home.
Pros
Able to work with stress
Meh
Portfolio Accountant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 17, 2018
Very average place to work. Accounting department was very monotonous work. Pay was average, lacked opportunity for advancement. Communication was poor, and a lot of work felt like it had to be done multiple times for multiple departments, especially when tracking ad hoc projects
Pros
Great coffee, free parking, semi-flexible schedules
Cons
monotonous work, lack of opportunities for advancement
No complaints
PARKING ATTENDANT (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 25, 2018
I have no complaints. Management was professional and friendly. The job was so easy. They did provide short term disability that allowed me to survive while I was on maternity leave.
Pros
This company had all it's T's crossed and I's dotted
Cons
So far away
Office staff was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful. The team will take that extra mile to ensure our customer was being help.
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 21, 2018
As an Office Coordinator all tasks were accomplished carefully and thoroughly, with appropriate questions asked when necessary to ensure that the job is done correctly.
It was okay
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCNovember 15, 2017
Just standing by in the parking garage all day, waiting for people to need your help. Busy when there was an event next door at the Verizon Center or surrounding museums and theaters.
Great small to midsize company
Market Trainer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 28, 2017
Good company. always aware of advancements needed to stay competitive. Always making an effort to communicate to all levels of staff. Recognized and awarded good service to customers.
Best Job ever
Cashier (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 27, 2017
This was my first job . Best job ever, pays really good and people that's in college , they work with you around your school schedule. Amazing hours and just fun people to be around
as a valet supervisor i learnd to be polite to customers and supervise employes.
Valet supervisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 4, 2017
I was hired as valet attendant. This was my first time to work as a valet person. when the cars came, first I opened the car door and greeting the gust with smiling face and unloaded their language and handed them ticket. So, I learned how to be polite and respectful to customers. The management was very good they check employ activity every day. All employes work together and help each other. I prometed as valet supervisor and I could learn more how to handel customer problems and employes disagreements.The most enjoyable part of the job was cooparatin,agrement, and energy of employes.
Agressive, successful parking company
MARKET OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMarch 28, 2017
Interpark is headquartered in Chicago. Interpark was a good company to work for. Interpark was bought out a few times. Interpark owns their assets so you do not have to answer to a 3rd party.
Pros
Give you what you what you need to get the job done.
very good company to work for
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 30, 2017
Really good company to work for the maintenance staff is excellent and knowledgeable in what they are doing also all the office personally very nice to work with and they will help you in any way they can
Loved it there
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJuly 21, 2016
I had the most fun working there everybody was a team player and we always helped one another I miss it there I had some pretty cool and understanding bosses that really cared
Okay place to work if you are not interested in advancement
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 20, 2015
For my position, my day started at 7 AM, and I was usually done working by 9 AM. During baseball season it was very busy and I learned how to stay organized and I learned to multi-task. Management is very lazy unless they suspect you of doing something like stealing or giving bad customer service. The co-workers are lazy because the admin's do all the work. They have it easy. The hardest part of the job is working with the customers because they do not understand the rate structures. The most enjoyable thing about the job is the perks like going to baseball games.
Pros
paid lunch breaks, good company perks
Cons
non-supportive management, over worked during baseball season
Helping Customers Solve Parking Issues
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 30, 2015
Selling parking tickets to assure customers payments, making sure they gain exit and entry in the parking garage at this fast pace hospital.
Pros
growing environment
Cons
getting the hours that work around my children schedule
Productive and Fun Work environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 3, 2015
Interpark is a company filled with hard-working employees. Providing the ultimate customer experience in parking is one of our mottos. There are several locations primarily in the downtown Chicago area that are broken up into sub divisions so there are several different managers. Overall a good company to work for but the opportunity to advance within the company is not to promising