Interplex NAS, Inc Employee Reviews

Not a good place to Work
Technician (Former Employee) –  NJJuly 16, 2018
Poor management, confusing decisions. Maybe good for internship or to start the career, but not for real professional. You can learn something, but the equipment is not really new.
Pros
Something to learn?
Cons
Low pay rate, overtime.
Good work place and very interesting, high technology equipment
Automation Technician (Former Employee) –  Northvale, NJJune 14, 2018
Enoughly erudite, professional management. High requirements for technical training and the ability to service automated systems and robots, which causes a stressful situation.
Pros
Interesting job
Cons
no rise of salary
Disconnects with Workforce
NA (Former Employee) –  Northvale, NJFebruary 8, 2018
Enough said! Poor management, no leaders just managers, especially the Plant Manager who started in August 2011. They had poor job description title, not clarifying what my job really was about.

Lacks appropriate training to enhance employee careers (i.e. certifications).
Overworked underpaid
Quality Control Technician (Former Employee) –  Northvale, NJOctober 30, 2017
Great company to start off your carrer but get in then get out because the more you know the more they can abuse you, can't understand the pay also very disrespectful.
Pros
Half way good benifits
Cons
Horrible work atmosphere to work in and unapprciated upper managent
productive
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Northvale, NJJune 13, 2016
can be hectic at times
sometimes a little slow
communication could use a little work
raises are hard to get
played roles of supervisor technician and machine operator
the jobs located in northvale nj
The most diverse company I worked for
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Northvale, NJJune 25, 2014
I really enjoyed working here. I was receptionist, travel agent, I input all the invoices, order office supplies, made copies for all departments when needed, open and distributed mail and distributed all paychecks. In short, I was like an administrative assistant to my much younger boss who was delight to work for. I also made coffee for the executives and ordered lunch for meetings especially when customers/clients or international executives for this company used to come. I also did a lot of filing and had to store the files in the warehouse which was not easy to do by myself. I had to lift heavy boxes and climb a ladder and store them on top of tall filing cabinets. The top executives, in a decision to cut money decided to do away with my position and my boss told me she begged them to reconsider because she needed me. My fellow coworkers were fun people, who made me laugh daily. This company, too, had a monthly birthday celebration and I had to put up the list and get the cake but management didn't mind everyone taking a break to celebrate every single person. Management always had a Christmas party even including me, a temp, and also a Thanksgiving luncheon. Plus each person was given a turkey for Thanksgiving. There is very little that I can say that I disliked about this company.
Pros
Very pleasant boss who trusted me to fulfill my duties. commardarie I had with all who worked there
Cons
Didn't like storing boxes in the warehouse

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Interplex NAS, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Interplex NAS, Inc Reviews by Location