Interstate Capital Employee Reviews

Competitive
DATA ENTRY (Former Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMMay 10, 2018
Management was not open for newer easier time consuming ideas dealing with spreadsheets created by former employees. Management was very intimidated with employees not allowing opportunity for advancement.
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
Management is unfair
Horrible communication
Invoice Clerk (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 14, 2018
Was hired through a staffing agency and was still in training, when they fired me. I was told I was doing really well, they need to communicate more with there trainees. Maybe if they had told me what I needed to improve on I could have done better. Don't just fire someone without giving them the chance to improve.
Pros
At the time they seemed like nice people.
Cons
But now I know they were lying to me.
Amazing company to work for
Invoice Review Specialist (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 18, 2017
Great company to work for. Great benefits, paid time off, summer and Christmas bonuses, professional environment. 401K, medical, dental, vision, etc, etc. Great owners.
Pros
Great company!
Cons
Poor management
Fast Paced
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 14, 2017
Get to work at 7AM, retrieve remittances for about 2 hours, then enter payments from lockbox. Afternoon start researching unapplied cash and apply appropriately. Close the day
Pros
good people
Cons
almost no time for lunch and location
A Stepping Stone
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMJune 8, 2017
I did not enjoy the work environment while a this company. Felt unappreciated. Did not feel as though this would have been a career choice. This was a just a stepping stone in life.
Great job opportunity
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMNovember 13, 2016
Able to work in a fast pace environment. Great place to work. Nice environment and love the people who I worked with. Learning new programs.
Great Company
Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMOctober 4, 2016
ICC is a great company to work for. All ICC employees work really hard, it is a very busy office, there is always a lot of work and employees are very knowledgeable and smart. Co-workers and management are friendly and open. Great opportunities for professional development.
Pros
Good Salary and Benefits, Friendly Management
Rewarding career with a growing company!
Sales (Current Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMDecember 28, 2015
ICC is a wonderful place to work as they take very good care of their employees to ensure a positive and healthy work environment, along with providing opportunities for advancement. ICC's services truly help companies grow, and that is absolutely the most rewarding part of working here. Knowing I'm showing up at work every day helping our clients achieve their business goals is incredibly fulfilling. All around, a great place to work!
Great Company
Collections (Former Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMDecember 23, 2015
Interstate Capital is a great place to work. I made a lot of great friends and learned a great deal about factoring. It was a pleasure working here and would definitely return if I ever needed to. I'm proud to have been part of a great team and would recommend Interstate Capital to anyone looking to be part of a great company.
Great Colleagues
Human Resources Consultant (Current Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMDecember 18, 2015
The company is still run by the two men who founded it in 1993 and most of the managers have been here more than a decade, some more than 15 years, so there's a tremendous wealth of experience and expertise. I have found my colleagues to be knowledgeable and very conscientious about customer service. Our typical client is a small- to medium-sized company owner and we want them to succeed in their business, so there's a lot of emphasis on customer support.

It's a busy office with a lot going on and the days fly by. The company has grown quite a bit in the last couple of years and they are almost always on the lookout for people who are smart, hard-working, and reliable. It's a good employer with a good reputation in our community.
Pros
Good people to work with
advancement is only the beginning
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMDecember 2, 2015
Great place to work. The management is caring and understanding to their employees and make having a work/life balance very possible.
Proud to be working with Interstate Capital
Marketing (Current Employee) –  TexasOctober 6, 2015
The talent and expertise that Interstate Capital holds is invaluable. Their knowledge of factoring paired with their genuine values in customer service make me proud to be a part of their team.
A very productive company
Collection Specialist (Former Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMAugust 18, 2015
This Company was the best.. I have ever worked for, the owners were very smart and it made for a very lucrative business. The incentives for their employees was great, very supportive management.
Pros
Monthy birthday celebrations, monthly giveaways for departments, Gym membership, sports tickets.
Family like work environment
Broker of Record, CEO, CFO (Former Employee) –  Coral Springs, FLMarch 27, 2013
I was the President of a Florida Mortgage Lender, until December 2010, when it was no longer feasible to operate the corp.
Pros
work on your owntime
Cons
mortgages
Owners of this company are great people to work for
INVOICE REVIEW SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMMarch 5, 2013
The working schedule at this company is good and the job is a tedious repetitive daily work. Hardest part of this job was to finish reviewing all required invoices to have them ready to be mailed out.
real estate
Home Loan Consultant (Former Employee) –  ft, flAugust 1, 2012
The job was great learn a lot with real estate

meet lots of new people.