Interstate Capital Employee Review

View all Interstate Capital reviews

Great Company
Collections (Former Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMDecember 23, 2015
Interstate Capital is a great place to work. I made a lot of great friends and learned a great deal about factoring. It was a pleasure working here and would definitely return if I ever needed to. I'm proud to have been part of a great team and would recommend Interstate Capital to anyone looking to be part of a great company.

Other Interstate Capital Employee Reviews

Great people but that’s it
Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMJanuary 17, 2019
Poor management and the only way to advance was by favoritism. Many people have quit due to poor management but they refuse to fix it. There are many skilled people who have not advanced because they are not well liked by management. On top of that, they will try their best not to pay for worker’s comp, they discriminate, and if you’re a mother they might make you pump in a metal chair located in the restroom. This place is filled with great people. That’s the only thing keeping me there.
Pros
Great people
Cons
Poor management & Favoritism
Competitive
DATA ENTRY (Former Employee) –  Santa Teresa, NMMay 10, 2018
Management was not open for newer easier time consuming ideas dealing with spreadsheets created by former employees. Management was very intimidated with employees not allowing opportunity for advancement.
Pros
Good people to work with
Cons
Management is unfair