Interstate Premier Facility Services Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 78 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Family-owned since 1988, Interstate continues to be driven by our long-standing dedication to advancing the careers and talents of our team. We embrace a culture of recognition by rewarding exceptional employee performance and frequently promoting from within. As a fast growing national janitorial and maintenance company, we are seeking, driven team members who align with our work happy philosophy. We are proud to service clients among many business industries such as educational, office buildings, industrial facilities, healthcare, and specialty facilities. Our focus on creating healthy and safe environments allows businesses, schools and facilities across North America to thrive.
There is 1 Interstate Premier Facility Services job close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at Interstate Premier Facility Services.
Salary estimated from 1.2K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Cleaning & Sanitation
If you’re scrolling through reviews of this company it might look bad but the site manager here at the DFC is amazing! Wonderful crew as well! Everyone works as a team and takes pride in their work.
Was let go for things that never happened and hr did an improper investigation. Had a great working relationship with my site facility manager. But still wasn’t good enough when pulling 140 hrs every two weeks.
What is the best part of working at the company? Absolutely nothing positive to say here. What is the most stressful part about working at the company? Management communication. What is the work environment and culture like at the company? Biased in that even though an individual might be a good and dependable employee, promotion or job location was made according to ethinticity. What is a typical day like for you at the company? Alright, but also challenging.
This company is highly disorganized and management lacks communication. There is never enough staff, and when staff is hired, they do not show. Management does not order supplies correctly, leaving the staff without the proper tools to get the job done.
Warehouse work, that involves collecting garbage, cardboard and plastic wrap. Also, floor scrubbing is a large part of what goes on. Bathroom and breakroom cleanings are also apart of the overall job. Most of the work is fairly simple, but can be tedious. The facility is large and makes walking around challenging. Garbage and carboard is collected using Crown tuggers and floors are cleaned by ride on scrubbers.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 37 questions about working at Interstate Premier Facility Services. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Interstate Premier Facility Services employees.
Insights from 28 Indeed users who have interviewed with Interstate Premier Facility Services within the last 5 years.
They didn't ask me any questions, except if I had any experience.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- Interstate Premier Facility Services