Inteva Products, LLC Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Snooty team leader , horrible management, don't care about employes
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALApril 18, 2018
Don't care about the employees at all giving work which you can't do and saying it's easy , they think they can boss you around the ( team leader) and supervisors are dumb and don't do anything
Pros
Climte control
Cons
Every one stuck up and runs their mouths
Floor Tech,
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  North Kansas City, MOApril 11, 2018
Great company to work for. I recommend this company to people. My job was very easy. I work very good and as team player. Our manager would give us daily duties to complete. I was able to get the job done.
Terrible place to work
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALFebruary 3, 2018
This place truly does not care about anyone that works for them. They will bring in a new supervisor and completely change how you do your job and fire you if you cant do it the new way
No team play
292 Sunroof Operator (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALDecember 11, 2017
Plant to not together if they listen and paid more attention to the employee about he job to help fix issues at hand it would be better for the employee and department, and if they paid the whole plant better the employees would work better as well
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
It was ok.
Press Operator (Current Employee) –  Attalla, ALOctober 23, 2017
Inteva was an ok place to work for. Job security was an issue and i need security and room for advancement for my life. Better opportunity for myself.
Steady work with good benefits.
Mold Injection Operator (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALOctober 22, 2017
Good environment, hard work, long hours with good people to work with and for. You just work 6 to 7 days a week don't have much of a life out of work.
Pros
Air conditioned good benefits
Cons
Too many hours
Horrible Management
Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Gadsden, ALSeptember 14, 2017
Inteva is managed poorly. No common sense coming out of the front office. Employees are treated more like criminals instead of actual employees. The company need to take employee personal time. My advice is find something else somewhere else. Always looking to discipline someone. As I said earlier, employees are treated like criminals.
Pros
climate controlled plant
Cons
the hatefulness from management. I recommend finding somewhere else to work.
fun workplace
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Adrian, MISeptember 7, 2017
you get 3 breaks, learned more ways to work with employees and keep everything organized in the workplace. management is very flexible with hours and shifts. hardest part is trying to work hard and not make them expect you to always work at that 110%
Pros
great break time
Cons
bad supervisors
Fun place to work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Rainbow City, ALAugust 31, 2017
I have been happy here at inteva wish I could grow further I like making sunroof for Mercedes Benz hopefully I will gain the experience to move on to bigger job
Pros
Air conditioned work place
Cons
Healthcars
Too many politics
Jobsetter (Current Employee) –  Adrian, MIAugust 24, 2017
To many cheifs and not enough indians. People do not hesitate to throw anyone under the bus. Big shortage of communication. Everyone has their own ideas on how to do tasks and their idea is always the best.
Pros
Pay is decents
Cons
Politics
It's ok
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Gadsden, ALAugust 14, 2017
It's an ok place to work at but 2nd shift is where you get stuck starting out, and the pay for what your doing is kinda on the low side, in the end it just wasn't for me
Pros
40hrs
Cons
2nd shift
bad place to work
Paint Line (Former Employee) –  Adrian, MIJuly 20, 2017
Great break times, the hardest part of the job is to have the union on your side without knowing the whole situation. Management are mean, and not friendly.
Assembly line worker
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  North Kansas City, MOJune 27, 2017
Made cockpits for GM for 11 years. It truly was a good job. Decent pay, good benefits. Great work environment. Loved my hours. Got bought out by another company.
Pros
Weekly pay, benefits, vacation, and hours
Cons
Lost my job
Not a place to grow...
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIJune 26, 2017
During my time at Inteva Products people would come and go. In my department the management was lacking to such a degree i had no idea what they even wanted from me. You will receive no direction from this company but you will be responsible for everything! Way too political and tons of favoritism going on.
Pros
Pay, easy, laid back
Cons
zero accountability, preferential treatment
Life skills
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Adrian, MIJune 20, 2017
I enjoy going to work everyday feeling like I accomplished something. I enjoy working with management that is willing to help their employees, that lead with the respect that is earned. Work culture to me is one were I can do want is asked of me, but still able to be some what relaxing. The hardest part of the job is when you work with someone that doesn't want to do what is expected of them or slack off . I enjoy helping others, be it a customer or co worker
Pros
health benifts
Cons
short breaks
Loved this job
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Cottondale, ALJune 8, 2017
Was a great job. Hard work but anyone could do it. Everyone i worked with was very helpful. If you had questions everyone would try to help you so that it would keep the line moving.
Higher Personnel
Assembly Line Worker, materials operator (Former Employee) –  materialsMay 30, 2017
Inteva was an effective plant when i first started and that all changed when people were helping their buddies get put in the office instead of people that were actually qualified. Inteva has gone down hill. There management is the cause.
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Cottondale, ALApril 25, 2017
Good place to work. Fast paced and management very friendly. Only problem is a few of the workers are lazy and walk around the plant talking to other workers not doing their job. Just trying to get through the shift with as little work as possible. And management says nothing about it. Unfair to the ones who do all the work. Other than that positive place to make a living.
Pros
Sometimes getting ahead of customer and shutting down early and going home.
Cons
Lazy co workers and short breaks.
Productive place
Team Leader- Sub-station (Former Employee) –  Cottondale, ALMarch 7, 2017
Okay for temporary work. It is a very hands on job. The shifts are very doable. If you are into factory work, it is a great place. A great environment for team building.
Fairly good
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Brownsville, TXMarch 1, 2017
Fairly good place to work was straight forward on work goals. Management was not always available to help with problems. Overnight crews did not have help normally small crews of 3 or 4 compared to day crew of about 8