Intoxalock

Intoxalock Employee Reviews

United States86 reviews
good experience in Intoxalock, very friendly and cool work environment,
love to work again with Intoxalock. thanks for support and help during working in Intoxalock.
Intoxalock is a mess of a company. Managers having drama and issues they don’t care about their employees or customers they are so busy you’re constantly working over time and managers are always in meetings so you have to wait 15 min to get help with a customer and they dock you points
For things you can’t even help. Horribly ran company and horrible to

Work for
At Intoxalock we where like a handful like 15-20 individual working together to meet daily task we use computer programs to ensure customers received the correct product.
It was a good company to work for. Iwish there were more places like this one. I enjoyed the staff and the management.The pay was competitive awaswas was
I work remotely from home and have flexible work hours. I do not have much interaction with the company employees or management. I am self disciplined to work and handle any issues that arise.
This job was the most rewarding compared to other positions I have held before.
I felt a sense of accomplishment at the end of my calls and/or shifts.
One of the things about the job was amazing supervisors if you got the right one who actually cared. I’ve had sups that went above and beyond to make sure their employees were happy, and some who down right didn’t care. I was offered a position a year ago, and I loved it. A new sup came in and destroyed the whole job, she ended up going to another team, and a new sup came who had to clean up her mess she did fantastic, but now, I’m no longer in that position I felt as if something made me happy, Intoxalock ensured I was miserable
Working for Intoxalock was one of the best working experiences I've had....the management was great..co-workers friendly and helpful....job was easy and paid well...
I loved working at intoxalock. They are very warming and caring people that work there. They make you feel very apperciated and the managment there is extremley helpful
In my job at Intoxalock I worked out of the corporate office and interacted with nearly every department. The people are mostly good, the pay adequate and sometimes above average, and the dress code is relaxed; but much of this comes at a cost. There are some managers who will play favorites. There is a big growth and sales mentality here (all sales reps are commission only after 90 days) which affects much of what goes on elsewhere in the company. Sometimes the needs of the Sales team pre-empted the needs of other departments which I was tasked to take care of and as such created a backlog of work for me. My team also faced a chronic labor shortage which management failed to address after being told of it on multiple occasions.

The culture here is very service oriented which is a good thing. They also go out of their way to make this known to the rest of the company through weekly emails. This can backfire should someone above you perceive the kudos you get as a threat to them and then retaliate in a very petty way. Not everybody is like this, but there are those who are and they most certainly want yes people around them who won’t challenge the status quo in the slightest.

If you want a lower level position involving lots of phone work, then this may be a wonderful place for you. If your job area lies in the corporate realm (Accounting, IT, Marketing, etc), then this may not be the place for you.
I am new to the company. This was the best move for me. I did my training and work remotely from a nieghbor state. The trainers kept learning fun, lots of laughter. I finally found a career choice that I get to help someone, I am always learning new things, the gratification I get from customers is amazing, I was accepted into the Intoxalock family right away. I want to go to work and help others. My supervisor is straight forward, listen, and shows he enjoys his job, so far everyone I have come in contact with shows they love what they are doing. The pay is good, there is bonuses for meeting goals. The goals are not out of reach to meet. I can finally afford and have benefits not just for me but my whole family. The reps that have been there awhile are eger to help you learn. I have joined a team of employees that look out for each other. I can ask questions and other reps are quick to answer. I have a goal to move up within the company. I can see myself with this position as a long term career choice.
Pros
Benefits, working from home, pay, bonuses, teamwork, acceptance
Cons
The breaks and lunch go by fast.
A typical day at Intoxalock can be interesting at times! We are constantly learning new things as we handle calls from all over the US. One thing I can say I have learned is patience and everyone makes a mistake in life. Sometimes it can be a little difficult when it comes to troubleshooting but in the end when you get the issue resolved and the customer is able to start their vehicle, they are grateful and will express it. It is one of the enjoyable parts of the job. I love the customers and considering the circumstances as to why they are a customer, most are very friendly, own up to their mistake and overall respectful. I have never enjoyed a Customer Service position as I have with Intoxalock. You have so much support from team members on up the ladder. Management is phenomenal and very understanding. They are right there to help you! I couldn't ask for better management, that is why I love my job so much. The company creates different contests that you can win prizes such as gift card. The company does an awesome job at letting their employees know they matter as well as your opinions. They are constantly offering incentives that you benefit from. You have the ability to promote, work from home as well as opportunities to change to a different department. For me, the hardest part of the job is having to tell a customer they will need to tow their vehicle and explaining why they need to tow it but again in the end you usually hear "thank you for all your effort in helping me" and that to me is important.
I absolutely enjoy the work environment here and it just keeps getting better and better. If given an opportunity I advise you to accept any role you can get with this company.
A place to grow and really like working with the people. Very friendly and relaxed environment. The management is very understanding and will work with you to make sure that you are comfortable with your job. There is not a hard part about my job because I love to help people.
I am a work from home customer service representative and I love it. I did all my training from home as well, I was a little nervous at first because it is a lot of information to take in but once you get in the swing of things it is not so bad. I get to help people stay on the road safely and sober!
Pros
Making a difference to keep drivers sober on the road.
Cons
Spend a lot of time at home on the phones and not much social interactions
Great place to work! I plan on retiring from here! I like the environment and the growth of the company has been steady since I started. There are a ton of opportunities for those that want to be promoted from within .
Overall, this is a dishonest company, to their clients and employees. Management openly lied several times to both clients and employees, right in front of me. They bragged about how fast they could get personal information and credit card information from people so desperate to find help. They make you work over 40 hours and give you only $15/hour for those hours. Their software is ancient. Their management knows they are under qualified and they suppress information and steal ideas.
In less than 2 years from starting with the company, I have been promoted. If you have a positive attitude, are dependable, and hungry for growth give Intoxalock a try, you wont be disappointed!
Pros
Benefits, Management, Culture
Cons
Fast Paced
Productive and fun place to work with a lot of incentives in place to earn extra money. Business casual dress code and management is always catering in lunch as well as cook for us (BBQ) on occasions. Management encourages feedback regarding process improvements as well as creating fun team and department contests.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Location - Too far from home and small building
Love working for Intoxalock. There's a lot of opportunity due to how quickly they're growing. Coworkers are all great and management actually cares about their employees.
Intoxalock is a fast paced company. It is very different than the big corporations I have worked at in the past. When people come up with a good idea, the company actually moves forward and makes positive change happen. That makes it a very rewarding environment. The other great aspect of a growing company is the opportunity for advancement. They promote from within and regularly give people a chance to expand their horizons.
Pros
Job Growth
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intoxalock. Our community is ready to answer.