Intralinks Employee Reviews

Great job, lousy work hours
Customer Success Manager (Current Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZAugust 23, 2018
Great co-workers, sales staff and lower management.
Total lack of communication between departments.
Very poor project management at the higher levels of the company. Changes are made to the organization without any transition period.
Product development and changes are decided by people who do not understand the clients and how they use the products.
The company has been purchased twice in two years.
Great thing: can work from home but you are expected to be available nearly 24x7.
"Work life integration" is expected.
Pros
great health care, COLA raises
Cons
"Work life integration" is expected.
The Perfect Company for me.
Accounting Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 26, 2018
The culture and people are Intralinks are a perfect fit for me. Very smart people in a work smart not hard mentality. I feel valued and rewarded for my hard work - and we support our team. I really love coming into work every day to try and make myself and my company better.
Pros
Culture, People, Feel Valued
Consultant
Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 17, 2018
It was a great learning experience at Intralinks and I enjoyed the opportunity. I had learned a lot from my experience that I have taken to other companies I worked in.
Pros
The people were very nice
Cons
Lot of hours and organizalitionally a lot of changes were happening.
Exposure to M&A and Networking within Financial Services
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 9, 2018
Best in class product/service, great opportunity to network within Financial Services sector, company sponsored events, relatively relaxed work environment (provided you perform), expectation of conducting client facing meetings daily
Pros
Fun culture, expense account, travel (product/territory dependent), health benefits
Cons
Limited product development, comoditized sector, unstructured strategy and management, cap on true earning potential and career advancement
Excellent Company to Work for.
Senior Customer Success Manager (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 28, 2018
Great company to work for with excellent benefits! Very helpful co-workers and flexible working arrangements. Free snacks and great location for being in downtown Chicago.
Engineering focused environment
Principal UX Designer (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAApril 28, 2018
Intralinks is a leader in virtual data rooms and was key to helping automate the financial processing of deal making.and finding a key niche in the workflows of deal makers.
Pros
Collaboration
Cons
UXD practice immature
medium size company with a lot of potential
Business System Analyst/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  New YorkMarch 27, 2018
I had a good time with my coworkers in NY, nevertheless I had four managers in four years, one excellent that decided to leave, one very absent but nice, and two of them very unqualified to manage people.

There were always something going on, so no time to get bored. It was a nice place to be and learn
Pros
quick environment
Cons
lack of opportunities to grow
Management needs to make decisions
Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 8, 2018
There was too much change in a short time. Some decisions were good like creating a new product but others were impulsive, like being bought and sold again within a year. The people are very nice.
Pros
People
Cons
Management is flip flopping all the time.
Lack of life balance an issue
UXD (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAJanuary 17, 2018
Intralinks needs to focus more on employee benefits and home life balance. The product organization did not value user experience design sufficiently.
Good
UI Developer (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MADecember 18, 2017
This is a company that is really helping people every single day and it's exciting to be part of it. Management is firmly committed to helping........
Productive work environment
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAOctober 26, 2017
They train you very well and will give you all the tools to be successful. The work life balance is moderate, with metrics being heavily cold call and email based.
Pros
Bagel Tuesdays. Ping Pong Table
Cons
Heavy Metrics
Perfect place to Work
UI Developer (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MASeptember 14, 2017
I really love to work here, you will always be pushed into the team and there is never a dull moment.Everyone around is working for the same goal you feel like you are truly part of something.
Great People, Great products, Poor structure and company direction
Finance Umbrella (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 24, 2017
Has a lot of potential because of the great employees with so much knowledge in the industry and their great products. The problem comes from poor direction from the executive leadership team who have no clue what it means to protect the hard working, dedicated loyal employees that make the highest impact in the organization. With that said...the turnover rate is poor and is the reason the company is failing instead of growing. Company was just acquired and not in a good place now.
Pros
great salaries and benefits
Cons
poor work life balance for select depts, poor management, lots of turnover.
Downhill
Sr. Systems Architect Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAJune 9, 2017
I have been with Intralinks for over 7 years. The culture was great until the CEO change. Within the last year there has been alot of turnover with no means to replace the talent.
Great company that values their employees.
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Waltham, MAMarch 16, 2017
Great culture and feel to the company. A typical day of work would include grinding out 120 activities through the course of the day. The managers are very hands and will help you as much as possible.
Pros
Beer Thursdays, Bagel Tuesdays and Unlimited PTO.
It was a fun place to work.
Senior System Engineer / Senior Release Engineer (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAFebruary 21, 2017
It was a fun place to work. It has changed over the years. Work life balance is a joke. Now, Intralinks has been acquired. There's a lot of uncertainty.
Professional, productive, family-oriented workplace
Former employee (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 21, 2016
Professional atmosphere; 24/7/365 customer service mentality; management and co-workers are very close knit ; every day brings different challenges and never the same work day, two days in a row...
Great fun place to work.
Intern (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAOctober 12, 2016
Intralinks has an amazing work environment. The quality of work is amazing and the office culture is good. There is lot t learn and that is what is exciting.
Pros
Amazing work culture, great managers and highly intelligent teams, team Thursdays.
Cons
Nothing as such
Principal Software Engineer/Scrum Master (Current Employee) –  Waltham, MAApril 7, 2016
Great place to work, good benefits - medical, dental and vision as well as 401 K
Flexibility in working hours,
Goal oriented company
Pros
Benefits, Flexibility
Great Company
Program Manager, Sales Training & Enablement (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 27, 2015
There are a great group of people working at Intralinks. I generally enjoy the challenges and functions of my day to day. The CEO is a great leader and is the process of driving hard for more organizational improvement.

Unfortunately, as a more mature company past the start up phase, things can get bogged down. There is limited opportunity for career advancement, in my function, people seem to be considered more transactionally rather then developing potential talent in the pipeline.
Pros
Flexible Vacation Policy, Work Hours, Decent Benefits
Cons
Limited Room for Growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intralinks. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Women's ratings

2.5Fairygodboss Score

50%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

0%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss