Intralot Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Positive and fun
FIELD SERVICE TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 25, 2018
a typical day slow then crazy. I learned something new ever day. management is good to work with and will to. putting dish on the roofs of commercial. most enjoyable part is when the office puts office party together for us tech
Not a bad place
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  StrongsvilleJune 10, 2018
My day consisted of getting service calls from dispatch and responding to them with the proper parts and equipment to make any necessary repairs. Some days the call volume wasn't so bad, some days the call volume was really high. For the most part, the management allowed you to do your job without too much micromanaging, which really helped me like this job. A micromanaging presents on a field service crew is the stuff nightmares are made of. This place allowed you to do your job at a reasonable pace without too much intervention, unless you specifically needed help. Had I not stumbled into another job which was more like I was doing before I came to intralot, I would still be there. The only downside is the wages. They could be a bit higher. Other than that, I loved my manager and other managers, the call center guys, and my other fellow techs. I learned a lot more at this job than I originally thought I would walking in the door on my first day.
Pros
Good management, great co-workers
Cons
The wages could be a bit higher. Not horrific but certainly room for improvement
Poor
Admin Assistant (Former Employee) –  MTApril 20, 2018
Not much room for growth or advancement, high job expectations, unprofessional management and work ethic, verbal job offer advancemenf promise with no follow through, GM did not take role seriously, development many mistakes and problems, overloaded work expectations but no pay compensation. Do not recommend per 3 year experience.
Pros
paid holidays
Cons
compensation
Its ok...i guess
Some guy (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHApril 14, 2018
Been a temp here almost 2yrs..when asked about getting hired in just got the run around. Alot of favoritism in this job. It's really a bad place to get hired on If possible
Pros
Good people
Cons
Favortism by GM is bad
Fun
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHMarch 8, 2018
Lots of driving, depending on area of work. Relaxed managers whom let you work without an overbearing presence. Install Satellite or 4G for Ohio Lottery machines. Maintenance and cleaning of machines to ensure functionality.
Nice place to work at a convenient area
Principal Oracle Database administrator (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAFebruary 13, 2018
Getting to work usually at 9 and having a full loaded day with an hour of lunch break at 12. The work never ends and there only few the days that you are going to leave the office at time.
You can gain tons of experience with oracle since you have to administer huge Lottery system with Disaster recovery Polices, using data replication tools and Technics managing more than two hundreds database with the 1/3 of those to be production.
The Systems we are working on are 24/7 and a lot of the maintenance work comes late at night or early AM hours on Weekends.
Pros
Almost open shift hours, Casual dressing, plenty holiday days, good benefits, very often free lunch
Cons
A lot of work in after hours and weekends
Great Experience
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAJanuary 25, 2018
My time at Intralot was a great experience with a lot of knowledge gained while working there. The environment was relaxed the people were easy to work with and knowledgeable.
Pros
The overall experience gained, the benefits, relaxed atomsphere
Cons
long hours and weekend rotational shifts and switching between day shift and night shift
Great place to work!
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHJanuary 23, 2018
The place was awesome. You had freedom, no one even called you unless you really messed up something. Even if that happened, if you had a reason for what you did, it was okay. Very relaxed place but the hours are Tues-Sat or Sun-Thurs. Hard to work with when you are married.
Pros
Great job, all around.
Cons
Working days are awkward to deal with.
It's a job, Could be a lot better
Call Center Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Duluth, GAJanuary 19, 2018
Environment is trash, leads aren't leads. Everything else is great. Hours are good, benefits are good. Just expect to do other people's jobs and yours. The best part is there is a lot of down-time most days, NOT every day but it's there. The Manager is great, just communication with the team could be a bit better.
Pros
benefits, work life balance
Cons
pay, no over time
intralot found me
Bench Technician (Former Employee) –  Strongsville, OHJanuary 17, 2018
i got a call from intralot and was excited to think theere might be more to learn here. there was rush to get a product to market and they finished that while taking atvantage f the worker bees. Then, once the market was saturated, there was very little offered in advancement, or permenant employ hat utilized talent tn\hat they had.
Good company with benefits
Systems Operator (Current Employee) –  Cayce, SCDecember 22, 2017
Intralot is a great job if you are looking for entry level employment. However the laid back atmosphere tends to lead to employees who are not highly motivated.
Pros
Compensation, benefits
Cons
Poor and unprofessional management at times
Can be very fast paced
Hotline Operator (Current Employee) –  Boise, IDNovember 9, 2017
Most days the calls that come in are few and easy to trouble shoot over the phone with retailers. When the weather is bad then we are flooded with calls.
Pros
Always changing
Cons
Always changing
nice place
Hotline Operator (Former Employee) –  Boise, ID 83702November 2, 2017
I started with this company when they opened in 2006-2007. This place was relaxed at first, then they added on more states to take care of. There were days that were slow, then days that were fast place.
Entry level position
System Operator (Former Employee) –  East Montpelier, VTAugust 1, 2017
For me, the 9pm-9am hours sucked. I thought I could handle it but I was dead wrong. More suited to younger staff (under 50). The work is super easy, the hard part for me was staying awake. It was my fault for not getting enough sleep during the daytime hours, and finally led to me having a stroke just after a month
Pros
Got paid
Cons
Long, dull hours.
Service Techinican
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 3, 2017
Worked there for a year.You get your own truck and gas card.Involves alot of driving.Basically fixing and maintancing machine.Very relaxed in general
Pros
Felxible with a sense of freesdom
Cons
Highly underspaid.Management is overbearing
Great Place to Work
Customer Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 16, 2017
I have learned a lot in my years with Intralot including how to multitask and work independently with self direction. When needed, we would all work together to accomplish tasks. My manager was always helpful and understanding while providing critiques and encouragement.
workplace culture
IT Systems Operator (Current Employee) –  Strongsville, OHJune 13, 2017
This is a great place to work as you gain experience or are in school for something higher up. Co-workers are very easy to get along with and are easy going,
Not a good company
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Duluth gaMay 25, 2017
Very poor management, No one is held accountable.....no room for advancement while the accountable employees work hard they receive not credit. while the slackers and management receives better treatment
Ok Entry-Level Job
System Operator (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAFebruary 13, 2017
This job will suffice if you are looking for to get into a low level tech job. Be prepared to have management not inform you about processes already put in place to help make your job easier, and you just have to "figure it out". Management will not tell why to do something, just to do a certain way and "that's all you need to know". Other than management not doing that well training employees its not bad job once you learn it.
Pros
Moderate amount of downtime (depending on the what night it is), good benefits, office setting, free Wifi
Cons
Little room to advance (unless you want to move), 12 hour shifts, some employees get special treatment while other are thrown under a bus, No overtime.
Good Employer
Field Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDFebruary 4, 2017
Intralot Inc is a great employer, everyone from management to the call center employees were great to work with. I would go back to work for this company again.