Intrinsic

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Good

Good work but no work because of coronavirus. Good supervisors and managers! Good pay! Good coworkers! Good schedule! Coronavirus! Stagehand! Blueprint!

Pros

Good management

Cons

Great Environment / Great People

Intrinsic has a great corporate culture that challenges me to exceed customer exceptions delivering great products and services. I get a chance to work on industry leading technology and deliver capability that impacts our customers. The workplace has a great vibe and is centrally located in Bellevue, WA.

Great start

For the most part there a good company giving people who are newna chance to learn and grow. The only bad thing would be that they hire to many people which makes it difficult to aquire more hours especially when it is seasonal. Great group of people to work with.

A company that has a positive impact on their employees.

The environment of the company has a positive impact on the coworkers and encourage employees to gain knowledge and grow. The company itself is growing at a fast pace and I have nothing negative to say about this company . They are working hard to provide the best for their employees and clients. On a personal level, Intrinsic has given me extra tools and knowledge in this industry such as extra management skills, knowledge in many category's in the industry where i can be universal and have knowledge in many ares in this industry such as Lighting, Audio, Video, LED and small amounts of rigging. They as a company push us to learn as much as possible and give us the tools to succeed. I do look forward in seeing there success in future.

Pros

Gain experience "Training", opportunities, W2 Employee

Cons

Slow sometimes

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intrinsic. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4