Intuit Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 736 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOSasan K. Goodarzi87%approve of Sasan K. Goodarzi's performance
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
- IndustryInformation Technology
- HeadquartersCorporate Headquarters, 2632 Marine Way, Mountain View, CA 94043
There are 4 Intuit jobs close to Ashburn, VA. You can check out other available jobs at Intuit.
Salary estimated from 15.4K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Banking & Finance
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 105 questions about working at Intuit. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Intuit employees.
Insights from 334 Indeed users who have interviewed with Intuit within the last 5 years.
Experience with sales and technology Availability
They asked quite a few questions that were more personal than most interview questions.
How I handle deadlines, how I interact with others, situational questions about previous job related experiences.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Intuit?Published on May 24, 2021