Intuit Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
Found 906 reviews matching the search See all 1,022 reviews
Talent Acquisition Coordinator (Current Employee) –  RemoteJuly 17, 2018
Highly recommend Intuit as a great place to work. The company values its employees and customers and it shows in the products they produce, as well as the culture of the employees.
Mandatory overtime
Technical Support in AAG (Current Employee) –  DeLand, FLJuly 16, 2018
Intuit required 10 plus hours during the months of January to May.
No option to not do overtime
working with accountants that have no idea about how balance a customers Quickbooks account
Pros
ice cream day
Cons
long hours, short breaks
Great place to work!
Turbo Tax Email Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLJuly 16, 2018
The atmosphere was very relaxed and comfortable. We had to maintain a high Customer Service score. It could be face paced at times which I tend to work better during those times. The management was supportive and there was a very positive attitude from the majority of the work place.
Principal Writer / Principal Content Strategist (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJuly 15, 2018
Intuit is a generous company with smart people who are generally easy to work with. They're pursuing some of the latest technologies to keep on the cutting edge. The CEO is terrific. Corporate culture is great. There's an excellent work/life balance. The company offers great benefits, charitable work opportunities, snacks, celebrations, is design-centric, customer focused, and is interested in innovation. Bottom line, if you can get a job there, go for it.
Pros
Workplace celebrations. Yearly bonus's. Great corporate culture
intuit
QuickBooks online advisor (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 14, 2018
If you come in with no experience I wouldn't recommend this place for work, it isn't the training program but its the work that needs to be done that sometimes can be a bit pressing
Terrible Experience
Lacerte Tax Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJuly 13, 2018
The staff are extremely relaxed and do not have a sense of urgency when it comes to training. I spent 6 weeks in training learning about something I was not going to used when performing the essential functions of my job. The company benefits and perks will keep you entertained until you have to do your job.
Pros
Onsite Cafe and Gym
Cons
No Training
the hardest part of the job
Tax Advice/Enrolled Agent (Former Employee) –  SCJuly 12, 2018
the hardest part of the job is dealing with the customers calling in needing assistance preparing their returns. Some of the customers can be difficult to help
great place to work
Tax Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CA remoteJuly 10, 2018
I worked remotely from home which was great. During tax season the work is intense and hours can be very long but it comes with this type of work. The bonuses were great although they have recently reduced them
Big middle management politics
Senior AppOps/DevOps Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJuly 1, 2018
Middle management heavy. They don't promote employees. Instead they tend to hire from outside. Each business unit is different, but the IT (Technology) side is very bad.
Pros
Extensive benefits plan
Cons
Career growth is not there. Highly political. Bad worklife balance.
Best Job Ever!
Seasonal (Former Employee) –  Work from HomeJune 29, 2018
Simply put, the best place I have ever worked. Opportunities for advancement based on performance. Super work environment, and the best co-workers and management.
Pros
Great opportunity to meet interesting people from all over the world!
Cons
There are no cons
Fun workplace environment
Small Business Retention Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAJune 26, 2018
This was a wonderful place to work if management were on one accord.I love the team members, and the work, I always hit my goal even went to Cancun, Mexico.
Pros
Great benefits, team outing, team enviroment
Cons
the manager that a was assigned to wasn't management material
Great company to work for...only wish they had more year-long opportunities.
Credentialed Tax Expert (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 24, 2018
I worked as a seasonal tax expert from home with TurboTax. The job was very rewarding helping customers via video with problems in their tax returns. Customers were always very thankful and appreciated my help with the program and with my tax knowledge. I felt this was a very rewarding position, but wish they had more opportunities to stay on year-long with the company. I was given many spotlight awards and recognition, as well as a fantastic season end bonus! The company also offers employees fantastic discounts on various products and services, not just through Intuit, but for other purchases as well. If you're looking for season tax work, this was a fun job and a great company to work for.
Pros
Work from home, bonuses, recognition awards
Cons
Required overtime, sometimes late into the night. Company operates on Pacific Standard Time, so if you are in an earlier time zone, expect to work late into the night if you are on closing shifts.
Intuit Is one of the companies that really did care.
Knowledge/content Manager (Former Employee) –  Lindon, UTJune 20, 2018
In my position as a content manager for Intuit I felt intuit genuinely cared about their employees. they constantly had round tables and meetings that got the ball rolling for not only changes for employee work and process, but also changes to the actual products we supported.
Pros
Large company, Great Communication, Management that is your friend.
Cons
deadlines that constantly change, frequent price increases to products.
Great place for diversity
Product Specialist, Sales (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 18, 2018
I loved working for Intuit so much, that I went to work for them a second time and I'd likely go back a third time, position fitting. The products stand for themselves and the company empowers their employees to care for the client in the best manner they see fit.
Awesome place
INSIDE SALES ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXJune 11, 2018
Great place to work and you can tell upon entering the building that people are really excited to be there and be part of the team. Beautiful facility with tons of perks.
Pros
People
Cons
none really
Always learning
Lead Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 11, 2018
a good place to always have new programs to work with
not a lot of input from employees
management has a good marketing direction
a lot of great products and services.
Enjoyed
Customer Service and Tech Support (Former Employee) –  CharoltteJune 10, 2018
I really enjoyed working for intuit. The hours I was able to work in the morning was the best.
* morning hours 9:30 till 1:00
* challenging helping customer with tech issues all were different.
also different tax situations.
* enjoyed the outcome of helping the customer with their issue.
* Management was awesome anytime we needed help we were able to get it.
Pros
insitives and hours
Cons
Tech issues
They only hire contingent workers
Customer Success specialist (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 7, 2018
The saddest part of the company is that they are a multi-billion dollar company but cut costs everywhere they can. Give strict budgets for departments that are necessary which leads to large lay-offs and only hiring contractors. Barely any full-time positions there.
Pros
Great campus, friendly, accepting environment
Cons
Not stable employment records
Seasonal Job
Tax Professional (Former Employee) –  New HampshireJune 6, 2018
Good pay. Good employer for a seasonal job. Would be interested in working for them again. I like the flexibility of a remote job where I can set the hours I want to work.
Okay
Consultant - Small Business Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Menlo Park, CAJune 5, 2018
Great people, smart and genuinely care about their customers. They also care a great deal about the small business customer and find innovative ways in which to encourage and help them grow their businesses.