Intuit Employee Reviews

Trying to be a tech company
Senior Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CASeptember 18, 2018
Lack of alignment between senior leaders makes it difficult to get anything done. Constant talent turnover, resulting in 10+ year veterans who can't handle change. Lack of diversity in management.
Overall, a very good company to work for.
Technical Data Analyst (Current Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CA 91367September 18, 2018
Great company to work for, with the latest software and technology available. Very flexible in scheduling work hours according to your family life including working from home.
don't care about their employees
Customer Service & Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CASeptember 13, 2018
I was part of a mass layoff they do not care about their employees and just move on to making more money in a less expensive state. felt under appreciated
Pros
Cons
dont work here
Intuit was a gret company to work for after retiring
Customer Service/Technical Support (Former Employee) –  College Park, GASeptember 13, 2018
I will give them a 10 for the first five yrs but the last three I would rate them a 6 but overall it was a great company to work for but I need a change
Pros
I liked working with most of the customers
Cons
ratings based strictly on surveys
Overall great company now changing leadership
STAFF SCM ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Mountain View, CASeptember 13, 2018
Overall good work/life balance and management. Some leadership issues (not the CEO but other top leadership) were the only problems. Now that the CEO and other senior staff are changing, unclear how that will play out
great for CPA to fill in light days in private practice
Seasonal Tax Advice Specialist (Former Employee) –  RemoteSeptember 13, 2018
Offering Tax Advice taking calls remotely is a great way for CPAs in private practice to fill in their down times and learn hands-on the hot topics for taxpayers.
Good company
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CASeptember 13, 2018
They have a great culture, they are very family oriented. People are very approachable, have a strong customer-design focus. I would highly recommend it as a place to work for
Pros
free snacks
Great Place
Candidate Liaison (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WISeptember 12, 2018
Wonderful Place To Work. I really liked my team and everything they did. We really worked well together, Something you should definitely try at least once in your life. It was A wonderful place to work.
Awesome Company.
Customer Service Chat Agent (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXSeptember 10, 2018
Cares about employees and customers with superior respect! My mom got cancer and they were completely sensitive to me and anything I needed like time off, work g extra hours, etc.
Tt
Retail Credit & Collections Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZSeptember 5, 2018
Great company to work for with awesome work and life balance. Would definitely recommend working here to other individuals looking for work. The benefits are good and there is definitely room to grow.
Lots of education
Tax Support Specialist (Remote-Seasonal) (Former Employee) –  From home remoreSeptember 4, 2018
The overall trainings were very good, intense, but very good.Management was helpful, organized. Breaks were fair. Compensation was very good. Schedule was flexible. r
Pros
Coaching and education was very good
Cons
Sitting behind a desk for so many hours was very hard.
Great company overall
Senior Tax Manager (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 30, 2018
Very fair in all dealings with employees. The company does have a lot of integrity. The compensation was competitive and the benefits are excellent.
Stressful but educational
Risk Analyst III (Former Employee) –  Woodland Hills, CAAugust 27, 2018
I worked in the risk management department and while it was very stressful dealing with merchants and their funds, it was very educational because you got to learn all the different ways consumers and merchants alike can commit fraud.
Pros
Friendly management
Cons
Insufficient pay
The Sunken Place
Inside Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VAAugust 23, 2018
Intuit's values has changed over the years which has affected the culture. The employee is no longer considered a valuable asset and the priority is completely focused on up selling customers. They continue to raise prices on their products without adding any new features or benefits. Favoritism is very high and it's impossible to get ahead unless you agree with everything but maintaining a position is another challenge. Teams and groups are consistently shut down or relocated and most new hires are contractors because full time employees cost more with benefits. I do not recommend for anyone to work a job at the Fredericksburg location. If you are considering working for Intuit, work at the Mt. View headquarters which is a much more positive environment and facilities compared to the Fredericksburg site. About 6-7 years ago, the culture was completely different.
Pros
Benefits and Perks
Cons
Job Security, Non-competitive wages, High Stress environment
Seasonal employer
BILINGUAL CREDENTIAL TAX EXPERT (Current Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 17, 2018
I work with Intuit only during tax season. Next tax period is going to start in November. I was provided a laptop and software that tracked all my calls, cases, tracking system, and resolution summary. I was pushed into learning how to search tax problems quickly and learned tax preparation for all 50 states, including NY and California. We were provided constant training and support. Offered job flexibility and opportunity to select your own work schedule. Excellent company to work for.
Pros
Flexibility and Management
Cons
Seasonal Work
Work life balnace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 17, 2018
Intuit promotes work life balance but in reality, it is usually not the case as the expectations are that you get the work complete at any costs.

Intuit does promote and succeed at working with the community and giving back.
Intuit was a great company to work with.
Senior Database Administrator (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 16, 2018
Intuit was a great place to work. I had learned not only work experience but personal growth for 15 years working with Intuit. My typical day was to work with Business Units such as data analytics and database changes to keep up with the Business changes. I enjoyed my work when it helped my Business Unit successful and meeting their deadlines.
Pros
Regnitions, great health benefits
Cons
lacking of work load balance
Great Recurring Consulting Job
Seasonal Quality Assurance Analyst (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 16, 2018
Having been in the field of taxation for 3 decades, this position brought my career full circle by learning how tax preparation software is created. I learned programming skills as well as how to test how their software programs. Was responsible for testing all federal individual forms, making sure product worked for the consumer. More flexible workplace - allowed me to work from home for most of the week. Downside was high turnover of staff on my project from year to year as well as significant changes year to year on how software was created. Management seemed interested in employee feedback.
Payment Solutions Representative
Payment Solutions Representative (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZAugust 16, 2018
A typical day of work for me consisted off answering phone calls throughout the day, addressing various customer service issues such as: problems with card reader, assistance with troubleshooting credit card processing software, and spotting fraud. While working at Intuit, I learned to minimize my call times by thoroughly learning the system and processes to quickly and efficiently serve the customer. The most enjoyable part of my job was the regular training classes, as well as the spirit of diversity and inclusion.
Great company to work for
TAX SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  RemoveAugust 14, 2018
I thoroughly enjoyed working for intuit. Management was amazing and really helped employees seek advancement. Incentives were offered based on customer satisfaction rather than quotas.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intuit. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2

See reviews about

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

4.0Personal Development

3.9Career Opportunities

4.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight