Intuit

Intuit Employee Reviews

United States1,600 reviews

Found 1,600 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,791 reviews

401k Match Flexible Schedule

Great team atmosphere. I've had excellent managers each season. Opportunities for credential courses and cross-platform positions in bookkeeping with QuickBooks.

Not a supportive work environment

Training was really bad, expect to just be thrown in unless you get lucky and actually have a good manager / supervisor. Everything is about productivity and the monitoring of your work. Most of the time I feel like I’m part of a social experiment for management and supervisors entertainment purposes. Also, there’s Nothing like being in a zoom meeting where supervisors/managers are obviously sending direct messages to one another and talking about your co workers or you and laughing at whatever private joke they have going on. I’m trying to give it some time to see if things will get better but literally this is what I have observed. During training we were told “if you don’t like technology this is not the place for you”

Intuit insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility

Tax Work

I live TurboTax as a product and Intuit as a company. The manager you get can make or break your experience. There are a lot of opportunities for professional development.

Pros

Pay, benefits

Cons

Managers vary.

Training is not good

The training is horrible. The pay could be more competitive. Overall the people I meet were nice. I'm not a fan of the video call it makes you look like you don't know what your doing if you are using sources.

Productive and fun workplace

Great team and management support. Plenty of goal incentives and good bonus.Get to set your own flexible schedules. Company provides laptop and other tools to work from home.

Very good and supportive management. Huge learning curve in the first year and help is always available when needed. I'd like to stress that everyone is always ready to help out and the company has vast resources of material to cross reference and to learn from. A new employee will learn very quickly and we deal with lots of different tax issues. Also, the training is great and the company offers materials to study for Enrolled agent and gives vouchers to pay for the exams. The company also offers free QuickBooks courses which when you pass you can get a full time position with Intuit. I find this company to be very employee friendly and one of the most supportive companies I have worked for.

Good

Good place to work flexible and offer chances of advancement. Really feel blessed to work for them. Great management and tech support. Enjoy coming back every year.

Everyone is positive and collaborative. Management could use a leadership course refresher. Lots of tenured people there which gives you the sense of security

Excellent pay with Informative Training & Support

It's taxes, so can be very busy especially during tax season. You have to be able to handle a high-stress environment and call volume. Most people aren't happy when calling customer service so skills like empathy, interpersonal, and emotion-regulation are crucial. This company isn't going anywhere and exceed other's by far.

Pros

Excellent pay compared to other remote positions/companies

Cons

Productive and fun workplace and environment

I really enjoyed the opportunity to work for such a great company. A company where everyone gets along and everyone gives a helping hand. Upper management is super nice. I really enjoy working for this company and it’s affiliates. I look forward to many many more years with Intuit. Intuit is a awesome company and family to be apart of.

Stressful and intense work load

Intuit is not so great as a company as a whole being that they contract out customer service to other companies making the experience as a representative worse since they can make you work till you break

Remote work, Flexible Hours, Plenty of resourses

Worked as a seasonal employee during tax seasons and from the technology, to the resources available to succeed where great.Support was only a click away from on call managers who could answer questions quickly to resolve client issues.Pay was good and plenty of incentives offered to keep you motivated and engaged.

Pros

Resources, Access to Managers for assistance, Pay/Incentives

Cons

Sometimes very long days, but it's to be expected during tax season - not really a con but some people may not like that.

Started with fairly low pay as a CPA but after 8 months pay was ok and benefits excellent. Flexible work schedule with fast paced training. Must have technology skills

Wonderful

I had a great experience can not wait till job begins again in the fall..highly recommended. Great people.great experience. Great pay.works around family life

Amazing company with the potential to be great

Supportive company with an amazing flexibility. It is very difficult to have anything other than a seasonal tax position as they do not offer many full time positions in this area. The lack of loyalty in that area is the main downfall. You can work your tail off putting in all the hours when you’re needed but they don’t hesitate to lay off. The pay is average but they do have a good 401 matching program. The company culture is one of the best and for the most part, managers genuinely care about their employees.

Pros

Ability to work remote, flexible schedule

Cons

Very few year round openings

Good pay and benefits

Compensation was fair, unlike a lot of other companies. Management was awesome. Easily accessible, but they left you alone to do your job. Training was kind of confusing, but it was paid at your regular pay rate. Surprisingly, there was paid time off, even for seasonal employees. Also, bonuses and incentives were given regularly. All equipment was provided for remote position. Overall, a very good company to work for.

Fun work environment

The people there are fun and are willing to help if you need it. I enjoyed meeting other team members because they made coming on a team call more exciting and it build team unity

Not dependable, unfair pay

The highest people in their department they call them A5s, hosted and star trained I decided not to do that because they can’t go any higher in the department and literally get as much pay as someone who just walked through the door, it’s unfair how they pay their employees you can never come into work and have a good day because nothing works all the time, the programs are broken everyday.. it will be weeks before 1 investigation will have a solution and it’s just a workaround for the moment. They aren’t dependable at all

I loved this company

I always received great feedback from managers. They foster a team environment with an emphasis on education and advancement. I really enjoyed my time there and would recommend this company to anyone.

Love my job

Supervisor appreciates me. They have rocked the remote space and work hard to have an inclusive environment. No egos. One team. I really enjoy my position.

Remote work, diverse and interesting team, great people

I didn't know much about taxes and took a seasonal role that I didn't think I'd like. Turns out I was wrong - the product is great, the support system is great, the people are great. I feel lucky to work here, I've been promoted twice and am now a full year employee at TurboTax. I love it and I'm still learning new things every day. The best part is the people.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intuit. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.1 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 15%
In the Top 15% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Intuit.
Powered byComparably