Intuit
Coronavirus update

Intuit Employee Reviews

United States1,268 reviews
Found 1,268 reviews matching the search
Great company overall to work for!!
Really takes care of the employees! Very good benefits! Very good work life balance. Lots of opportunity to grow! Latest technologies! New projects coming up all the time!
This is a Great Company to work for if selected.
This is a very good person if you can be lucky enough to get a full time job, I am contracting and more emphasis are on full time employees. So I am striving hard as a contractor to see if I can be chosen as a full time empoyee.
Underpaid tax advisor
Ideal work but company does not pay fairly for the tremendous work advisors provides on a daily basis. The compensation is appalling in that tax advisors are paid from a range of $23 to $25 per hour
Pros
Fully remote work
Cons
Severely underpaid advisors
Virtual occupation
I completed the intake and response to extensive customer calls to tax issues and how to prepare tax return. Completed extraordinary phone calls with clients.
Pros
Virtual, customer service, access to manager
Cons
Measurement of my success with customer satisfacton
Very supportive and happy managers
Very supportive and happy managers. They care just as much about their customers as they do their employees. Supportive manager and employees. They take care of you
Job seekers rely on your experience.
Innovative company means things are constantly changing.
They offer some benefits for seasonal employees like sick time and 401k. The company is very customer satisfaction driven. Customer surveys are crucial. Great company overall.
A great company to work for.
If you're tired of working for companies that treat you like a juvenile delinquent, then this is the company you've been looking for.
A company that is first class in product and placement. A place for the innovative and thinking woman and man.

With a great restaurant inside 😊
Pros
Good work is rewarded and employees are appreciated.
Cons
You can get fat on the good food.
Great Place to Work
Intuit is a great place to work. Management is great and the company likes to promote from within. There is an excellent Work/Life Balance and they also offer great benefits as well!
Great company!
Great company! Priority of delighting our customers and the employees as well. Great atmosphere, no manager breathing down your neck. Employees have varying experience levels so you can always learn from your peers.
Work from Home
Intuit is a work from home job. Set your own hours plus overtime available. This job does require training. You must complete all modules and pass all exams to become qualified for this job.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
healthcare
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Intuit?
helping customers
My job is to help customers, I enjoy helping the customer by using my experience in the subject. Intuit has an excellent feedback rating system from customers, 95% of my feedback rating is on excellent side, which gives me job satisfaction.
Intuit seeks the best. Do you best in the presentation project.
Do you research, don't skip any steps. Be on time, focus on the job and the culture. Show that you care about customers, your team and having integrity.
Excellent place to work
Excellent benefits, excellent place to work you wont be disappointed. You have plenty of options to move around in your career and develop your career as you want.
Stay Intuit!
Love my job and love the people I work with, we're a great bunch. If you put forth effort this job will take you places - literally, if wished. Here's to many more years!
Great Company with great benefits
This was one of my favorites jobs to date; However with the diverse groups such as Quick Books, Lacerte, Turbo Tax, Mint, etc requires them to re-aligned their business objectives yearly resulting in yearly lay-offs.
Toxic Micromanagement Culture
* Encouraged to work long hours for little pay

* Must ask to use bathroom at home if not used within 15min break period assigned.

* Compassionate managers can help reduce the tension and stress of the environment, but every year new manager assigned. Therefore, you will never know whom you will get.

* Good internal support to try to help with issues with management (HRconnect), but managers still control all facts and narrative.

the
Great Culture and People
Everyone is helpful and wants you to succeed! I was worried I would be lonely, working remote, but there is a strong community behind you. Also, you get to interact with people all over the country.
Productive and Good Place to work. Good Environment.
Intuit is a Great place to work. Employee engagement is excellent, Diversity is fully Valued. Excellent Pay and Benefits. Family Valued.
Work/Life Balance suffers for speed and Growth. Constant Re-organization can leave people feeling very vulnerable all the time.
Great Environment
First time in remote job role but you feel a sense of connection and the managers and leads are very supportive. They really provide tools to succeed.
It is all about who you know
Great place but who you know will get you much further than what you know. The company has annual lay offs, mostly due to buying other companies, or excessive travel.
Great and flexible
it's pretty busy with incoming calls. Great agent and resource to make your job alot easier. Great for training and extra hours when you needs extra. I would recommend this job to others.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Intuit. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
InHerSight Score
4.1Personal Development
4.1Career Opportunities
4.2Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight