Intuitive Solutions

Intuitive Solutions Employee Reviews

job was very easy, simply taking orders for pizza chain. just not enough pay and hours were minimal. we selected ourown hours but you had to work so many just to get a decent check. Also you are paid by order so if you work 10 hrs a day and only get 2 orders that day as people have a tendency to call and ask hours of questions and NEVER order.... waste of time! you are only aid fr those 2 orders!
i still work with them they are a great at home job. i make my own schedule. i get tons of calls on my shifts. which makes for a really good pay the team is amazing training is easy i have not had any issues would definitely tell people to try it out
Pros
own schedule lots of calls busy great team
Cons
no benifits
Great place to work with a bunch of folks who will quickly become your family. Accepting and caring group who want everyone to succeed, learn and grow.
Willing to train, very patient while teaching. Happy to see you better yourself even if it means leaving the company for a better position. There to improve the human condition.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
If you enjoy working at intermediate pace this job is for you. You take orders for customers. You get to make your own schedule. If you like working from home, it's definitely the job for you.
Pros
work from home
Cons
no healthcare benefits, pay isn't much
Incompetent managers, qa reviews are lies to hold you back from small bonuses, unfair pay and not as flexible as they say before your hired. I had to call them out in 5 occasions for marking my qa score wrong as i followed protocal and proved it by reviewi g my calls with them and i get fired for being combative. Totally unfair. I was simply fighting for what I deserved!
Pros
Cons
Many
They really are caring and family oriented. They make you feel like you belong. Great management and supervisors. They give back to the community. Definitely recommend working here if you don’t have much experience, they will help train you.
It was a great place to work at and was able to assist in many areas. They closed the location and agents were encourage to work from home. The company did change hands.
If you haven't work in awhile it's a good place to get experience but the pay that I saw advertise I never made and you have to talk fast and you need to get the customer off the line in about 2 minutes. The weekends are a must.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Intuitive Solutions?
There is a Daily quote for pages so expect to meet it or you are going to be in trouble. Not only that but it does put everyone else in the same boat because everyone has to pick up your slack If you don't do your part.
Pros
Good management
Cons
Good work from home company where i did my own schedule and worked part time. The training was easy to learn but the pay does not pay well at all. Otherwise a work from home company that is not for everyone.
They hire too many employees to work the same shifts which decrease the amount of calls per hour. Ex. 60 calls an hour you may have 150 agents. The Chat monitors take orders to in which minimizes the amount of calls the agents take. They need to allow more inbound calls from other states other than just Texas.
I liked working on the phones, taking orders, meeting new people everyday. I loved it. The staff of Intuitive Solutions comes and goes it seems but the overall job stays consistent. Advancement is possible . Most staff was very nice, quick to respond if you had any issues.
Was promised $10 an hour but it pays 55 cents an order. Pay varies depending on how many orders taken. Averages about 5 to 6 dollars a hour. Will continue until I find something better.
Pros
Flexible hours at home
Cons
Low pay, rude customers, odd rules set by company
I enjoy working with the staff at Intuitive Solutions - it's a very fun job and the metrics are in line with most call centers. The call center is staffed based on call volume and they offer VTO but no company benefits because you are an independent contractor.
Great place to work.. Well manage. The employee very positive, great attitude . Great location. Well organize. Great Staff. We look to have continue working, but company relocated
The pay is low and the hours are set. You will get yelled at and you will be stressed, but you will get used to it. They will hire nearly anyone, so it's great if you have no experience.
Love that I can make my own schedule. I make the hours when I need and want them. The work is not too difficult and the ability to have a great work-life balance is amazing
Working here is great because it is a remote position. Taking orders and customizing pizzas was fun. Pay was not great. $.55 per call was a struggle. I would log in during my shift, I had about 3, 15 min breaks and then go back to work.
Loved working for the company. We hired several people weekly and had a chance to train people. Had a great working experience with the company. Would have loved to stay if they had not closed down.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
closed down
You are told that you can set your own schedule, but you have to work every weekend, and almost everyday just to get the minimum contract hours. God forbid if you have a set schedule or another job, and even then they send out emails and text messages to you asking you to come in because they need additional agents for a time frame that's not available in the schedule you made. Minimal support for things you have problems with, numerous technical difficulties with their call system. You only are compensated 55 cents per order, and the target earnings at least 14 calls/orders per hour to make minimum wage, and even if its busy, most likely you wont make that unless you stay on for about 10-12 hours, and you don't get paid for transfers to boot! You can take a an call with an order placed, and then if customer asks for a manager before the order goes through, you wont get paid for that order-talk about unfair! At least give 15-20 cents per transfer. Sometimes when its slow, you just sit on the clock, and get calls that want info on store hours or prices and specials-that is still a service done for the company-that you don't get compensated for. Not to mention you encounter some of the rudest customers that know they are calling into a call center and they hold it against you and tell you they don't want to speak with you, they want the store manager directly. Lastly once they figure out that you have a set schedule and cant work otherwise around it, little things begin to pop up-like the hours you usually work get filled and the hours that you are asked to work but cant, become - more...
Pros
Easy work
Cons
No perks, scheduling, rude customers, and not much manager support