Intuitive Solutions Employee Reviews

Very professional
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILAugust 21, 2019
Great place to work.. Well manage. The employee very positive, great attitude . Great location. Well organize. Great Staff. We look to have continue working, but company relocated
great schedule
Escalation Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 9, 2019
Love that I can make my own schedule. I make the hours when I need and want them. The work is not too difficult and the ability to have a great work-life balance is amazing
Commission Based
Independent Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  York, PAAugust 7, 2019
Working here is great because it is a remote position. Taking orders and customizing pizzas was fun. Pay was not great. $.55 per call was a struggle. I would log in during my shift, I had about 3, 15 min breaks and then go back to work.
Fun work place
INUTUITIVE SOLUTIONS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMay 18, 2019
Loved working for the company. We hired several people weekly and had a chance to train people. Had a great working experience with the company. Would have loved to stay if they had not closed down.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
closed down
Not at all what you expect
Order Entry Agent (Current Employee) –  New JerseyMay 13, 2019
You are told that you can set your own schedule, but you have to work every weekend, and almost everyday just to get the minimum contract hours. God forbid if you have a set schedule or another job, and even then they send out emails and text messages to you asking you to come in because they need additional agents for a time frame that's not available in the schedule you made. Minimal support for things you have problems with, numerous technical difficulties with their call system. You only are compensated 55 cents per order, and the target earnings at least 14 calls/orders per hour to make minimum wage, and even if its busy, most likely you wont make that unless you stay on for about 10-12 hours, and you don't get paid for transfers to boot! You can take a an call with an order placed, and then if customer asks for a manager before the order goes through, you wont get paid for that order-talk about unfair! At least give 15-20 cents per transfer. Sometimes when its slow, you just sit on the clock, and get calls that want info on store hours or prices and specials-that is still a service done for the company-that you don't get compensated for. Not to mention you encounter some of the rudest customers that know they are calling into a call center and they hold it against you and tell you they don't want to speak with you, they want the store manager directly. Lastly once they figure out that you have a set schedule and cant work otherwise around it, little things begin to pop up-like the hours you usually work get filled and the hours that you are asked to work but cant, become  more... available. I could go on and on but I will stop here.  less
Pros
Easy work
Cons
No perks, scheduling, rude customers, and not much manager support
At home job
Customer Assistant (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVApril 2, 2019
This would be a good first time job for someone who is getting into the working world. I did not get paid enough for dealing with customers and paying for my own internet and landline phone bill in order to actually work for the company.
Pros
Cons
poor pay and poor hours
Minimum wage, possibly less
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 25, 2019
I hardly made any money and worked late hours. If you are paid per phone call, there is a high chance of making less than minimum wage. Also, a lot of the customers are very rude.
Pros
Easy to get hired
Cons
Pay
ok place
customer service rep (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 3, 2018
hours were ok at times.
didnt really have concern for their employees.
having to move seats at times was unnecessary.
pay was too low for what they had us doing
Horrible
Manager (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 22, 2018
The restrooms were disgusting, rarely allowed restroom breaks, had to ask permission to go to restroom, the managers played favoritism. The place was filthy and the managers of CEO of the company didn't show any interest in the employees. Never gave days off that you have requested and not flexible with schedule.
Pros
offers lots of hours
Cons
not flexible hours, no benefits, hard to live off salary
work from home
Order Entry Agent (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXAugust 10, 2018
It is a great job if you are looking to be your own boss. I get to pick my own hours and I have help if I need it. I think that everyone is very friendly.
work from home
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  work from homeJuly 26, 2018
this is a work from home commision job that pays .55 per order. It is usually fairly busy so it is not hard to make money, but they do not allow you to truly sell. By which I mean, that even when there are sales that are active and available, you are not necessarily allowed to offer them, which results in many lost sales, and therefore lower revenue.
Pros
set your own schedule. 15 hour minimum per week
Cons
poor commissions, cant offer best deals
Not a fun thing
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 24, 2018
8-9 hours/day answering telephone calls at $0.55 per call is not a really good way to make a living. Even with this in mind the work-at-home aspect was nice and afforded some time with family when not glued to a desk.
Pros
Saves a ton in transportation
Cons
No benefits/rewards
Work Place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 5, 2018
I think the Job was fairly good, there was a big problem with managers and the supervisors. Managers would argue with Supervisors all the time making the job not as pleasant as it could have been. A lot of under the table things were also taking place so I felt I would be more comfortable working for a different company.
Pros
Make your own hours
Cons
Very short breaks and problems in work place between co workers
Like job but management not consistent
Director of Medical Billing (Former Employee) –  Oakbrook Terrace, ILMay 3, 2018
Like job but management not consistent. Enjoyed managing team members, Worked with a team that was able to work independently and was receptive to learning from my documentation.
The best learning experience I received
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Rolling Meadows, ILApril 5, 2018
The CEO went to UIC Chicago for his MBA. I was long for the ride (with out the degree of course). I learned more from him than I could ever in a life time.
Pros
Listening to concerns, medical benefits, understanding family needs
Cons
On call at all hour
Faced pace, awesome employees and interesting clients.
Customer Contact Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 13, 2018
A typical day was usually fast paced with the opportunity of meeting new and interesting clients. The supervisors who monitored our orders had great personalities and a great professional work attitude. At times the hardest part of the job was leaving on time but the most enjoyable aspect of the job was the other employees.
Pros
Working from home.
Cons
Pay not that great.
This review is to help you make a smart decision
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  based in Canada preying on the lower 48January 22, 2018
I have been a Manager at Pizza Hut for sometime and wanted to give this a try to see what it was all about. I also am a Veteran of Operation Enduring Freedom War in Afghanistan. This company preys on the American people. They will advertise a wage ranging from 7$-$11 an hour, but no you will make far less. I will explain how it all works and why you will only make $8 an hour before fees, expenses e.g. power bill, equipment, and 1099 taxes which is far below the minimum wage.

Start up investment will cost you $25 for training and a USB head set and about 2O hours of time before you take your first order.

You will go through an incubation faze in which you will be paid $7.25 an hour for 10-20 hours. This is to introduce you to the plat form they use and for you to get hands-on-training with real customers. Do not think you will be able to develop top skills in this short amount of time. There is a great deal to absorb.

After you are set free from incubation, you are on your own to make $.55 per order. Easy right? Absolutely not. In a perfect world to make $11.00 an hour you will have to submit 20 orders. That is one every three minutes. Which will never happened. Why? about half your calls are going to be involving other issues other than placing the order like, complaints, transfers to store because intuitive solutions does not have a contract to place the order for them, customer just checking to see what specials there are, and check order statuses.
so, that brings you down to $5.50 an hour if you can get in at least 10 orders an hour.

If you do get about 10
  more... orders an hour don't think that each one is going to be 3 minutes or less. More than half the calls you get require you to put in an address because they are a new customer or new phone number, then they want to know the specials, then they don't know what they want, then you have to up sell products that people will select and burn more time, then when you get the order summary people will change their minds and want to change something, and when you go to the payment tab they will most likely say they will like to pay with credit card, and it take a great deal of time to input all of the information in the system. The quickest order I took was 51 seconds which rare beyond belief. The customer I took the order for told me every thing right away and new exactly what they wanted and wanted to pay cash. The longest orders are over 20 minutes because customers are drunk and hungry and keep going in and out of consciousness.

Every two weeks you have to pay for the software you use and the pay roll company that pays you. approximately $25.00. So, $50.00 a month

So you work 20 hours(during peak time/calls back to back) and lets just say you are almost perfect and submitted 14 orders an hour. That comes to $7.70 an hour. That's $154.00- $25 fee = $129.00 before 1099 taxes,training fees, expenses, equipment. Does that sound like something you would like to do? If so, apply at their site. I strongly recommend seeking other means of employment. This job includes a great deal of stress and will not get you very far. Please, listen to your instinct. If it sounds easy and fun, it probably isn't. I hope this helps.
Pros
you can work when ever you would like most of the time, however, still need to work a minimum 10 during peak time e.g. 6pm -10pm
Cons
To many to list. Please read Review.
Returning Entry Order Agent
Entry Order Agent (Current Employee) –  OnlineJanuary 16, 2018
I like customer service and I am disabled and at home when my hubby works and that’s a lot. It’s what you make of it. You get out of it what you put into it. I like not having to commute, I don’t have to have a second wardrobe of “work clothes”...ect. I type super fast, understand exactly what needs to be done and I work my own hours. Great job if ur not lazy and entitled.
Pros
Work from home, customer service, make my own schedule, work as much as I want to
Cons
Pay could be better but not bad
Jumbled Management
Sr. Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 9, 2018
Management could be better, team could be more collaborative, and helpful. Not to focused on mentoring or advancement, very selfish environment, teams are constantly putting the blame on others, evading responsiblity
Fast pace and quick work enviroment
Order Entry/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Work from homeDecember 29, 2017
I really enjoy working here at intuitive solutions. A typical day involves me logging on to the software and beginning to take my first order. I have learned so much about the restaurant and what they offer and I have learned how to collaborate with others and customers better. The management is AMAZING. They are very understanding and caring especially Thomasina. The hardest part of the job is keeping that required "smile" in your voice whenever you are dealing with rude customers. It can also get very busy where you are getting new calls right after your wrap up time which requires you to be very fast and know what you are doing. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to sit in my home office with some quiet music in the background and be making some money. I was in incubation for less than a week because I was accelerating so fast. While in incubation I made 7.25 for the first 8-10 hours. Then they cut you off. I was moved out of incubation and within the first week of me working I am already up to making 7-9 dollar an hour. I know that with more experience and training that I can make even more. There is no flat hourly rate it is %100 commision. You make 0.55 cents per order. Which if you are placing 20 orders an hour which means that you are pretty busy you will be making 11 an hour. The shifts are flexible and you can work in as little shifts as 30 minutes. Look forward to my future career with intuitive solutions and hopefully ending up as a contract trainer!
Pros
Get to know inside specials, work from home. fair pay
Cons
rude customers, if its slow you make no money