InventHelp

InventHelp Employee Reviews

United States52 reviews

Fun and challenging place to work

Positive working environment and improving culture. Easy to adapt to the company and understand what is expected within the role. Plenty of opportunities to learn.

Fun place to work but needs a lot of work on the managing level.

Worked there for a bit as a 3D designer… some how the customer service manger is also the art director… (that still boggles the mind) some of the requests given yet possible to be done weren’t possible within the requested time frame. You’ll be given little too no explanation as to how things are supposed to look it’s basically a guessing game until they come to you about it.The other designers are great and are very helpful when you need something. The management of the department is entirely a mess… someone with no experience designing shouldn’t be managing the art at all, creative criticism sure but controlling the department as if it’s a simple click of a button to get things done is ludicrous. There needs to be an art director put in place that understands the workflow and the time it takes to knock things out.Over all it is a great place to start out working due to the over all interesting and sometimes questionable designs people come up with that will challenge your modeling chops. If that’s what you’re looking for go for it but don’t expect to have any room for growth or experimentation.

Pros

Great team of designers, challenging projects, never the same thing coming in day after day

Cons

Poorly managed, piece rate only for designers, no paid time off period, no sick time, mislead clients that think you’re going to engineer the invention

InventHelp insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Comradery was a great in office policy as everone was equally disbursed leads.

There are to many loop holes for clients to over come before they have any expectation of success of their idea.Clients are given choices of which all cost them fees they are all fee based services. Understandable nothing is free, just that clients expect success on their first try, of which rarely is reality.

Pros

Compensation is good, but charge backs are crippling.

Cons

Many clients fail to follow thru with their program due to lack of financing.

Productive environment with focus on the customer

I have never worked for a company that really cared about the employees, the client and the customer. Its not all about money but quality and making sure you have what you need to deliver quality.

Fun place to work!

InventHelp was a great place to work. It was a very relaxed atmosphere. There are always extra work incentives to help with employee moral. It seems as though there is an unwritten "no drama" policy in place which makes for a very friendly workplace.

Wasn't a good fit

InventHelp works hard to ensure their employees are well taken care of and don't get run down. The job is difficult in many ways for reasons one might not expect.

Great Place to Work!

This job takes a lot of patients to deal with customers who can be sometimes rude. It really came natural to me to be empathetic towards customers so it was pretty easy work.

Excellent Company to work for

The working environment is so friendly, as well my team they support, help me a lot for reaching my goals as well as they push each other. Would highly recommend

Enjoy working with Invent Help

They treat you like family and you work as a team. You never have to feel overwhelmed or like your doing your job alone. They go above and beyond to their coworkers and customers

Fun, creative job.

I enjoyed my time at InventHelp. There was definite collaboration and friendliness among the staff. Working with inventors to show their new products in the best light could be very rewarding.

Pros

Decent pay, benefits, flexible schedules.

Cons

Occasional lack of work, bad clients.

Great Company

Manager there is very nice and flexible. It was a great company to work for. Answered the phones and booked appointments. Greeted clients when they arrived.

It was Ok

Cool products, no salary. Hard to sell sometimes. Honestly, pretty cool company though. The support system and training was pretty fun to. You get your own office so thats pretty cool.

Very Stressful and competitive place to work.

A typical day working for this company can be very stressful. During the course of the day you are meeting with clients that have inventions and ideas that they want to get mass produced. Unfortunately this is easier said than done. As an Independent sales consultant I was in charge of a region of territory that brought in inventors from over 5 hours away to meet with them discuss the challenge in getting their product patent searched, marketed, and licensed without any promise to them that it would make it mainstream distributors. I learned the fundamentals of the invention submission and production and trade show industry. The hardest part of the job was helping the client to understand that we couldn't guarantee that this product would have a return on investment that they had in mind. Therefore, if you did not get their commitment you didn't get paid. The job was 100% commission based and many times on many days clients weren't able to commit because they were ignorant to the fact that it required money upfront to get their product in front of companies. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the opportunity to meet individuals who had great ideas for needs that you never would have thought of yourself. Some inventions were even to technically advanced to understand or explain if you were not familiar with that industry or profession. The manager that I was under was making up to 20-30k$ a month and training for the position of Sales Manager in the Hampton Roads area. Training was literally on the job as you go and so there was very few moments for downtime and processing -

Pros

Able to create schedule, Some travel, high earning potential

Cons

No Benefits, inconsistent pay, commission based pay, minimal training

Very interesting job

I really enjoyed this job, as InventHelp furnished me with an office to meet with clients to hear about their ideas or inventions. The company would email me a lead list every day, and I would schedule the customer visits to my office.

Pros

Met a lot of interesting people

Cons

Confined to an office all day

Great industry experience with fun and interesting projects

I was hired on to InventHelp as an intern initially, then took over the 3D Printer technician position. I was also a 3D artist for the design department. I worked with very friendly and knowledgeable people and I learned a lot in terms of product design. My managers were knowledgeable and experienced in their respective fields and they taught me a lot about the industry. There was a large work load, but that was really dictated by me, as I worked for piece rate when I did the 3D design.

Pros

Great work experience, Knowledgeable staff, Great Benefits

Cons

Heavy Work Load

I couldn't be happier!

This is the first company I have worked for where I am glad to wake up and come into work. The culture, management, and my co-workers are such a great team to work with. They have done such a great job selecting the right candidates for each position; everyone is knowledgeable, friendly, and supportive.

work on commision only

You are given qualified leads, but you work on commission only. Strong sales experience is required. If you are OK with working only on commision, then this would be good for you. If you prefer a more steady income, this may not be the best place to work.

Opportunities waiting at InventHelp

As an employee, I get less tangled in processes and am free to do my stuff without micro-management. Great work gets noticed by not only by my manager but all the way up to the VP level and rewards follow. I am provided opportunities to take on additional responsibilities which pave the way for professional growth. Unlike other competitor companies, work-life balance is much better here. I can manage to spend a lot of quality time with my family, take periodic vacations, and still maintain an Excellent rating at the performance reviews.

Pros

Performance reviews

InventHelp - Measure your Career Graph

Flexibility like work timings and work from home options available are really nice. Also the salary structure (which saves you a lot of tax) is employee friendly. Good Team-members, working environment, work-life balance, open and transparent work culture are the best benefits. There is Flat hierarchy and Management is approachable.

Pros

Technological Resources, Benefit Program

A mix of value & growth experience

It is a pleasure working with the company where one has the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and improvise their skills. The environment here is pretty professional with good management and staff members always available for help both at professional and personal grounds. The company offers stability in work, excellent working environment, one of the best development team, respect to all the people working in the company.

Pros

Work Process, Growth

Benefits

The Team that assists round the clock.

Work flexibility is great (home office when needed or more productive). Performance orientation with rewards associated to achievements. Smart people. Quality of workplace and comfort. Access to knowledge is made easy by the collaborative culture present in the company.

Pros

Consistent Growth

Common questions about InventHelp

Answered by current and former employees at InventHelp

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InventHelp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about InventHelp in popular locations

• InventHelp