InventHelp

InventHelp Employee Reviews

United States50 reviews
Positive working environment and improving culture. Easy to adapt to the company and understand what is expected within the role. Plenty of opportunities to learn.
I have never worked for a company that really cared about the employees, the client and the customer. Its not all about money but quality and making sure you have what you need to deliver quality.
InventHelp was a great place to work. It was a very relaxed atmosphere. There are always extra work incentives to help with employee moral. It seems as though there is an unwritten "no drama" policy in place which makes for a very friendly workplace.
InventHelp works hard to ensure their employees are well taken care of and don't get run down. The job is difficult in many ways for reasons one might not expect.
This job takes a lot of patients to deal with customers who can be sometimes rude. It really came natural to me to be empathetic towards customers so it was pretty easy work.
Would you recommend working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
The working environment is so friendly, as well my team they support, help me a lot for reaching my goals as well as they push each other. Would highly recommend
They treat you like family and you work as a team. You never have to feel overwhelmed or like your doing your job alone. They go above and beyond to their coworkers and customers
I enjoyed my time at InventHelp. There was definite collaboration and friendliness among the staff.
Working with inventors to show their new products in the best light could be very rewarding.
Pros
Decent pay, benefits, flexible schedules.
Cons
Occasional lack of work, bad clients.
Manager there is very nice and flexible. It was a great company to work for. Answered the phones and booked appointments. Greeted clients when they arrived.
Cool products, no salary. Hard to sell sometimes. Honestly, pretty cool company though. The support system and training was pretty fun to. You get your own office so thats pretty cool.
A typical day working for this company can be very stressful. During the course of the day you are meeting with clients that have inventions and ideas that they want to get mass produced. Unfortunately this is easier said than done. As an Independent sales consultant I was in charge of a region of territory that brought in inventors from over 5 hours away to meet with them discuss the challenge in getting their product patent searched, marketed, and licensed without any promise to them that it would make it mainstream distributors. I learned the fundamentals of the invention submission and production and trade show industry. The hardest part of the job was helping the client to understand that we couldn't guarantee that this product would have a return on investment that they had in mind. Therefore, if you did not get their commitment you didn't get paid. The job was 100% commission based and many times on many days clients weren't able to commit because they were ignorant to the fact that it required money upfront to get their product in front of companies. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the opportunity to meet individuals who had great ideas for needs that you never would have thought of yourself. Some inventions were even to technically advanced to understand or explain if you were not familiar with that industry or profession. The manager that I was under was making up to 20-30k$ a month and training for the position of Sales Manager in the Hampton Roads area. Training was literally on the job as you go and so there was very few moments for downtime and processing - more...
Pros
Able to create schedule, Some travel, high earning potential
Cons
No Benefits, inconsistent pay, commission based pay, minimal training
I really enjoyed this job, as InventHelp furnished me with an office to meet with clients to hear about their ideas or inventions. The company would email me a lead list every day, and I would schedule the customer visits to my office.
Pros
Met a lot of interesting people
Cons
Confined to an office all day
I was hired on to InventHelp as an intern initially, then took over the 3D Printer technician position. I was also a 3D artist for the design department. I worked with very friendly and knowledgeable people and I learned a lot in terms of product design. My managers were knowledgeable and experienced in their respective fields and they taught me a lot about the industry. There was a large work load, but that was really dictated by me, as I worked for piece rate when I did the 3D design.
Pros
Great work experience, Knowledgeable staff, Great Benefits
Cons
Heavy Work Load
This is the first company I have worked for where I am glad to wake up and come into work. The culture, management, and my co-workers are such a great team to work with. They have done such a great job selecting the right candidates for each position; everyone is knowledgeable, friendly, and supportive.
You are given qualified leads, but you work on commission only. Strong sales experience is required. If you are OK with working only on commision, then this would be good for you. If you prefer a more steady income, this may not be the best place to work.
As an employee, I get less tangled in processes and am free to do my stuff without micro-management. Great work gets noticed by not only by my manager but all the way up to the VP level and rewards follow. I am provided opportunities to take on additional responsibilities which pave the way for professional growth. Unlike other competitor companies, work-life balance is much better here. I can manage to spend a lot of quality time with my family, take periodic vacations, and still maintain an Excellent rating at the performance reviews.
Pros
Performance reviews
Flexibility like work timings and work from home options available are really nice. Also the salary structure (which saves you a lot of tax) is employee friendly. Good Team-members, working environment, work-life balance, open and transparent work culture are the best benefits. There is Flat hierarchy and Management is approachable.
Pros
Technological Resources, Benefit Program
It is a pleasure working with the company where one has the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and improvise their skills. The environment here is pretty professional with good management and staff members always available for help both at professional and personal grounds. The company offers stability in work, excellent working environment, one of the best development team, respect to all the people working in the company.
Pros
Work Process, Growth
Benefits
Work flexibility is great (home office when needed or more productive). Performance orientation with rewards associated to achievements. Smart people. Quality of workplace and comfort. Access to knowledge is made easy by the collaborative culture present in the company.
Pros
Consistent Growth
A Best company for an entrant as well as for someone who needs stability in life after kids. Your job satisfaction purely depends upon the project you are tagged to. Also the chances that you would be offered onsite opportunity also depends on the project.
HR policies are OK you may not find anything special. Everything goes as per project and client requirements and their own policies.
Pros
Employee Solutions
A leading company. Great place to work, work/life balance not easy to achieve but doable. In my case most of the managers I had /met walk what they say. As you start achieving your goals, career opportunities open up.
You can achieve bold goals, have real impact. You will usually get the recognition to your contributions. Solid values and policies to foster a great working environment and company reputation.
Pros
Planning Approach