InventHelp

InventHelp Employee Reviews in Pittsburgh, PA

Pittsburgh, PA39 reviews
Fun and challenging place to work
Positive working environment and improving culture. Easy to adapt to the company and understand what is expected within the role. Plenty of opportunities to learn.
Productive environment with focus on the customer
I have never worked for a company that really cared about the employees, the client and the customer. Its not all about money but quality and making sure you have what you need to deliver quality.
Fun place to work!
InventHelp was a great place to work. It was a very relaxed atmosphere. There are always extra work incentives to help with employee moral. It seems as though there is an unwritten "no drama" policy in place which makes for a very friendly workplace.
Wasn't a good fit
InventHelp works hard to ensure their employees are well taken care of and don't get run down. The job is difficult in many ways for reasons one might not expect.
Great Place to Work!
This job takes a lot of patients to deal with customers who can be sometimes rude. It really came natural to me to be empathetic towards customers so it was pretty easy work.
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Excellent Company to work for
The working environment is so friendly, as well my team they support, help me a lot for reaching my goals as well as they push each other. Would highly recommend
Enjoy working with Invent Help
They treat you like family and you work as a team. You never have to feel overwhelmed or like your doing your job alone. They go above and beyond to their coworkers and customers
Fun, creative job.
I enjoyed my time at InventHelp. There was definite collaboration and friendliness among the staff.
Working with inventors to show their new products in the best light could be very rewarding.
Pros
Decent pay, benefits, flexible schedules.
Cons
Occasional lack of work, bad clients.
Great industry experience with fun and interesting projects
I was hired on to InventHelp as an intern initially, then took over the 3D Printer technician position. I was also a 3D artist for the design department. I worked with very friendly and knowledgeable people and I learned a lot in terms of product design. My managers were knowledgeable and experienced in their respective fields and they taught me a lot about the industry. There was a large work load, but that was really dictated by me, as I worked for piece rate when I did the 3D design.
Pros
Great work experience, Knowledgeable staff, Great Benefits
Cons
Heavy Work Load
I couldn't be happier!
This is the first company I have worked for where I am glad to wake up and come into work. The culture, management, and my co-workers are such a great team to work with. They have done such a great job selecting the right candidates for each position; everyone is knowledgeable, friendly, and supportive.
Opportunities waiting at InventHelp
As an employee, I get less tangled in processes and am free to do my stuff without micro-management. Great work gets noticed by not only by my manager but all the way up to the VP level and rewards follow. I am provided opportunities to take on additional responsibilities which pave the way for professional growth. Unlike other competitor companies, work-life balance is much better here. I can manage to spend a lot of quality time with my family, take periodic vacations, and still maintain an Excellent rating at the performance reviews.
Pros
Performance reviews
InventHelp - Measure your Career Graph
Flexibility like work timings and work from home options available are really nice. Also the salary structure (which saves you a lot of tax) is employee friendly. Good Team-members, working environment, work-life balance, open and transparent work culture are the best benefits. There is Flat hierarchy and Management is approachable.
Pros
Technological Resources, Benefit Program
A mix of value & growth experience
It is a pleasure working with the company where one has the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and improvise their skills. The environment here is pretty professional with good management and staff members always available for help both at professional and personal grounds. The company offers stability in work, excellent working environment, one of the best development team, respect to all the people working in the company.
Pros
Work Process, Growth
Benefits
The Team that assists round the clock.
Work flexibility is great (home office when needed or more productive). Performance orientation with rewards associated to achievements. Smart people. Quality of workplace and comfort. Access to knowledge is made easy by the collaborative culture present in the company.
Pros
Consistent Growth
Straight Forward Team & Strong Work Attitude
A Best company for an entrant as well as for someone who needs stability in life after kids. Your job satisfaction purely depends upon the project you are tagged to. Also the chances that you would be offered onsite opportunity also depends on the project.
HR policies are OK you may not find anything special. Everything goes as per project and client requirements and their own policies.
Pros
Employee Solutions
A Team that Brings up a Leader in you
A leading company. Great place to work, work/life balance not easy to achieve but doable. In my case most of the managers I had /met walk what they say. As you start achieving your goals, career opportunities open up.
You can achieve bold goals, have real impact. You will usually get the recognition to your contributions. Solid values and policies to foster a great working environment and company reputation.
Pros
Planning Approach
Reinvented my career at InventHelp
Great benefits. Firm cares for good performers (like giving time offs/sabbatical for few months etc). Good facilities like on-site medical center with a doctor. Work environment is fast paced and depending on the team, work on new/cutting edge technologies as well. Very good pay over few years, especially if you perform well and get good reviews.
Pros
Work Culture
Created Standardized Marketing Strategy at InventHelp
Training program for fresh college recruits is a great experience. Work-life balance is good, there are times when there is a lot of work but there are other times when its very chilled out. Incredible infrastructure and facilities provided for all the employees. Its really an open door culture and almost everyone is very easily accessible. There are many opportunities, just need to be pro-active to grab them.
Pros
Training Process
Take your career graph up with InventHelp
The most amazing people, very supportive culture, zero micro-management, ability to work on cool projects and get exposed to very senior leadership are the best things about the company. The company is doing great things at this time and employees are quite inspired. Company's stock has performed very well in the past few years and the salary and benefits are quite aggressive for new hires.
Pros
Co Worker Environment
InventHelp helped me explore new markets
Awesome training structure , good work environment, lots to learn in a limited time , global exposure as you shadow the analysts in your specific region. The team is very welcoming to new joiners. The senior leaders are very friendly and tolerant of mistakes. Working in such a environment motivates you to perform better and grow in the organization.
Pros
Training Channels
InventHelp makes it a perfect resource for you!
Dynamic and aggressive organization. Offers immense opportunity to grow. Very good rewards for hardworking candidates. Innovative at times. Encourages you to express yourselves. Good environment to learn, good team work, resource sharing, you can gain knowledge of every field while working there.
Pros
New Concepts, Better Technology
Cons
Not any found in company.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at InventHelp. Our community is ready to answer.
4.6