InventHelp

InventHelp Employee Reviews in Pittsburgh, PA

Pittsburgh, PA41 reviews

technologyopportunityclientculturefriendlyteambenefitcompany

Fun and challenging place to work

Positive working environment and improving culture. Easy to adapt to the company and understand what is expected within the role. Plenty of opportunities to learn.

this company will compromise your morality

The pay is great but the management is super disorganized and the business model is outdated and relies on misleading its clients (mostly elderly people). If you can stomach that, then the job itself is fine, but the guilt wore away at me.

Pros

free lunch once a week

Cons

dishonest company

InventHelp insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction

Fun place to work but needs a lot of work on the managing level.

Worked there for a bit as a 3D designer… some how the customer service manger is also the art director… (that still boggles the mind) some of the requests given yet possible to be done weren’t possible within the requested time frame. You’ll be given little too no explanation as to how things are supposed to look it’s basically a guessing game until they come to you about it.The other designers are great and are very helpful when you need something. The management of the department is entirely a mess… someone with no experience designing shouldn’t be managing the art at all, creative criticism sure but controlling the department as if it’s a simple click of a button to get things done is ludicrous. There needs to be an art director put in place that understands the workflow and the time it takes to knock things out.Over all it is a great place to start out working due to the over all interesting and sometimes questionable designs people come up with that will challenge your modeling chops. If that’s what you’re looking for go for it but don’t expect to have any room for growth or experimentation.

Pros

Great team of designers, challenging projects, never the same thing coming in day after day

Cons

Poorly managed, piece rate only for designers, no paid time off period, no sick time, mislead clients that think you’re going to engineer the invention

Productive environment with focus on the customer

I have never worked for a company that really cared about the employees, the client and the customer. Its not all about money but quality and making sure you have what you need to deliver quality.

Fun place to work!

InventHelp was a great place to work. It was a very relaxed atmosphere. There are always extra work incentives to help with employee moral. It seems as though there is an unwritten "no drama" policy in place which makes for a very friendly workplace.

Wasn't a good fit

InventHelp works hard to ensure their employees are well taken care of and don't get run down. The job is difficult in many ways for reasons one might not expect.

Great Place to Work!

This job takes a lot of patients to deal with customers who can be sometimes rude. It really came natural to me to be empathetic towards customers so it was pretty easy work.

Excellent Company to work for

The working environment is so friendly, as well my team they support, help me a lot for reaching my goals as well as they push each other. Would highly recommend

Enjoy working with Invent Help

They treat you like family and you work as a team. You never have to feel overwhelmed or like your doing your job alone. They go above and beyond to their coworkers and customers

Fun, creative job.

I enjoyed my time at InventHelp. There was definite collaboration and friendliness among the staff. Working with inventors to show their new products in the best light could be very rewarding.

Pros

Decent pay, benefits, flexible schedules.

Cons

Occasional lack of work, bad clients.

Great industry experience with fun and interesting projects

I was hired on to InventHelp as an intern initially, then took over the 3D Printer technician position. I was also a 3D artist for the design department. I worked with very friendly and knowledgeable people and I learned a lot in terms of product design. My managers were knowledgeable and experienced in their respective fields and they taught me a lot about the industry. There was a large work load, but that was really dictated by me, as I worked for piece rate when I did the 3D design.

Pros

Great work experience, Knowledgeable staff, Great Benefits

Cons

Heavy Work Load

I couldn't be happier!

This is the first company I have worked for where I am glad to wake up and come into work. The culture, management, and my co-workers are such a great team to work with. They have done such a great job selecting the right candidates for each position; everyone is knowledgeable, friendly, and supportive.

Opportunities waiting at InventHelp

As an employee, I get less tangled in processes and am free to do my stuff without micro-management. Great work gets noticed by not only by my manager but all the way up to the VP level and rewards follow. I am provided opportunities to take on additional responsibilities which pave the way for professional growth. Unlike other competitor companies, work-life balance is much better here. I can manage to spend a lot of quality time with my family, take periodic vacations, and still maintain an Excellent rating at the performance reviews.

Pros

Performance reviews

InventHelp - Measure your Career Graph

Flexibility like work timings and work from home options available are really nice. Also the salary structure (which saves you a lot of tax) is employee friendly. Good Team-members, working environment, work-life balance, open and transparent work culture are the best benefits. There is Flat hierarchy and Management is approachable.

Pros

Technological Resources, Benefit Program

A mix of value & growth experience

It is a pleasure working with the company where one has the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and improvise their skills. The environment here is pretty professional with good management and staff members always available for help both at professional and personal grounds. The company offers stability in work, excellent working environment, one of the best development team, respect to all the people working in the company.

Pros

Work Process, Growth

Benefits

The Team that assists round the clock.

Work flexibility is great (home office when needed or more productive). Performance orientation with rewards associated to achievements. Smart people. Quality of workplace and comfort. Access to knowledge is made easy by the collaborative culture present in the company.

Pros

Consistent Growth

Straight Forward Team & Strong Work Attitude

A Best company for an entrant as well as for someone who needs stability in life after kids. Your job satisfaction purely depends upon the project you are tagged to. Also the chances that you would be offered onsite opportunity also depends on the project. HR policies are OK you may not find anything special. Everything goes as per project and client requirements and their own policies.

Pros

Employee Solutions

A Team that Brings up a Leader in you

A leading company. Great place to work, work/life balance not easy to achieve but doable. In my case most of the managers I had /met walk what they say. As you start achieving your goals, career opportunities open up. You can achieve bold goals, have real impact. You will usually get the recognition to your contributions. Solid values and policies to foster a great working environment and company reputation.

Pros

Planning Approach

Reinvented my career at InventHelp

Great benefits. Firm cares for good performers (like giving time offs/sabbatical for few months etc). Good facilities like on-site medical center with a doctor. Work environment is fast paced and depending on the team, work on new/cutting edge technologies as well. Very good pay over few years, especially if you perform well and get good reviews.

Pros

Work Culture

Created Standardized Marketing Strategy at InventHelp

Training program for fresh college recruits is a great experience. Work-life balance is good, there are times when there is a lot of work but there are other times when its very chilled out. Incredible infrastructure and facilities provided for all the employees. Its really an open door culture and almost everyone is very easily accessible. There are many opportunities, just need to be pro-active to grab them.

Pros

Training Process

Take your career graph up with InventHelp

The most amazing people, very supportive culture, zero micro-management, ability to work on cool projects and get exposed to very senior leadership are the best things about the company. The company is doing great things at this time and employees are quite inspired. Company's stock has performed very well in the past few years and the salary and benefits are quite aggressive for new hires.

Pros

Co Worker Environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at InventHelp. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits