InventHelp Pay & Benefits reviews

Very Stressful and competitive place to work.
Independent Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Hampton, VAFebruary 6, 2018
A typical day working for this company can be very stressful. During the course of the day you are meeting with clients that have inventions and ideas that they want to get mass produced. Unfortunately this is easier said than done. As an Independent sales consultant I was in charge of a region of territory that brought in inventors from over 5 hours away to meet with them discuss the challenge in getting their product patent searched, marketed, and licensed without any promise to them that it would make it mainstream distributors. I learned the fundamentals of the invention submission and production and trade show industry. The hardest part of the job was helping the client to understand that we couldn't guarantee that this product would have a return on investment that they had in mind. Therefore, if you did not get their commitment you didn't get paid. The job was 100% commission based and many times on many days clients weren't able to commit because they were ignorant to the fact that it required money upfront to get their product in front of companies. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting the opportunity to meet individuals who had great ideas for needs that you never would have thought of yourself. Some inventions were even to technically advanced to understand or explain if you were not familiar with that industry or profession. The manager that I was under was making up to 20-30k$ a month and training for the position of Sales Manager in the Hampton Roads area. Training was literally on the job as you go and so there was very few moments for downtime and processing  more... due to the constant rush of a full day of real clients that she wanted to cash in on. Unfortunately, the money wasn't matching what I made in previous roles at all which caused me to shift gears after 4 months in this position.  less
Pros
Able to create schedule, Some travel, high earning potential
Cons
No Benefits, inconsistent pay, commission based pay, minimal training
Great industry experience with fun and interesting projects
3D Designer & 3D Printer Technician (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 2, 2016
I was hired on to InventHelp as an intern initially, then took over the 3D Printer technician position. I was also a 3D artist for the design department. I worked with very friendly and knowledgeable people and I learned a lot in terms of product design. My managers were knowledgeable and experienced in their respective fields and they taught me a lot about the industry. There was a large work load, but that was really dictated by me, as I worked for piece rate when I did the 3D design.
Pros
Great work experience, Knowledgeable staff, Great Benefits
Cons
Heavy Work Load
work on commision only
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Creve Coeur, MOJanuary 15, 2015
You are given qualified leads, but you work on commission only. Strong sales experience is required. If you are OK with working only on commision, then this would be good for you. If you prefer a more steady income, this may not be the best place to work.
InventHelp - Measure your Career Graph
Senior Research Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 4, 2014
Flexibility like work timings and work from home options available are really nice. Also the salary structure (which saves you a lot of tax) is employee friendly. Good Team-members, working environment, work-life balance, open and transparent work culture are the best benefits. There is Flat hierarchy and Management is approachable.
Pros
Technological Resources, Benefit Program
A mix of value & growth experience
Public Relations Executive (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 4, 2014
It is a pleasure working with the company where one has the opportunity to work with the latest technologies and improvise their skills. The environment here is pretty professional with good management and staff members always available for help both at professional and personal grounds. The company offers stability in work, excellent working environment, one of the best development team, respect to all the people working in the company.
Pros
Work Process, Growth
Benefits
Reinvented my career at InventHelp
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 2, 2014
Great benefits. Firm cares for good performers (like giving time offs/sabbatical for few months etc). Good facilities like on-site medical center with a doctor. Work environment is fast paced and depending on the team, work on new/cutting edge technologies as well. Very good pay over few years, especially if you perform well and get good reviews.
Pros
Work Culture
Take your career graph up with InventHelp
Senior Project Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 1, 2014
The most amazing people, very supportive culture, zero micro-management, ability to work on cool projects and get exposed to very senior leadership are the best things about the company. The company is doing great things at this time and employees are quite inspired. Company's stock has performed very well in the past few years and the salary and benefits are quite aggressive for new hires.
Pros
Co Worker Environment
Great Management Teams, Friendly Team Members
Assistant Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 30, 2014
Dynamic culture, good exposure, trust in employees are the best things in this company. Extensive trainings regarding new developments is very helpful to better our services. The salary is good and employee friendly. Rewards and recognitions are excellent.. I like the working environment and my subordinates.
Pros
Resource Planning
Astonishing Experience at InventHelp
Director - Communications (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 28, 2014
Decent Compensation is offered to employees, employs the maximum number of people in the industry, flexibility in working hours depending on the manager, high number of on-site opportunities in client locations in and outside the country.
Pros
Variable Resources, Capital
Cons
Not any I found
Truly Involving, Rewarding Company!
SEO Specialist (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 27, 2014
Pros
Rewards, Leaves, Benefits
Interesting Work Life at InventHelp
Social Media Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 27, 2014
The company workplace is good. Great place to work with interesting challenges. Training and coaching are world class. This company has high values and benefits. Very good business opportunities and good solid management team to work with. More options for career growth and development.
Pros
Work Balance, Rewards, Incentives
Cons
Not found
InventHelp - They Deliver True Human Resource
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 26, 2014
Good work culture within teams, HR is strong and doesn't allow supervisors to use abusive language in meetings and reviews. There are a lot of opportunities and good pay is offered. The company offers good opportunity for freshers. Job security is there. Good exposure to reputed clients and new technologies. Flexibility in working hours is a big advantage.
Pros
Pay Benefits, Work Culture
Cons
Na
Excellent Career Starts Here
Senior Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 20, 2014
"It was a pleasure to work for InventHelp. My Sales Team members were very supportive and helpful. If I ever had any questions the answer was only a phone call away. The compensation was fair, but unfortunately no benefits or paid time off was offered. I would recommend InventHelp as a contractor to anyone who is looking for a great career ahead."
Pros
Awesome culture, Good team work, training, Latest Technologies, Employer friendly
A Place to Build Aspirational Career
Corporate Communication Executive (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAAugust 14, 2014
Inventhelp is one of the best places I've worked. If you are technical & good at communications, you will be challenged every day for new work opportunities. Mobility, pay structure, and benefits are a bit antiquated.
Pros
Technology Methods
Cons
Compensation