Inventure Foods, Inc. Employee Reviews

2.4
Ratings breakdown
Management stay away they don't care
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Jefferson, GAApril 16, 2017
After a plant was sold they left myself with no choice but to take temp employment with the buying company while everyone else recieved a severance. Was a senior member of management and after everyone was laid off I was made to go clean out offices of my friends and staff they I was so close too. I was never given a choice and just thrown out and forgotten like I was their trash in the end. I was promised promotions and never recieved and was doing the job. They do not care about the people who commit their lives to them.
Pros
No pros to this company
Cons
Unethical and no morals
It was a hectic job
Packer (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, INApril 5, 2017
This job changed every hour and expected you to learn right away. Didn't teach very well when trying to train people and if you didn't work what they called fast enough then they would yell at you even if you were a new employee.
managment not friendly at all
Main mixer (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, INDecember 10, 2016
Was hired in very fast with motivation to work. The hours stink, management doesn't care, co-workers are friendly. Long hours the split shift was nice you worked 2 days on 3 days off, 3 days on 2 days off.
Pros
Free chips
Cons
management
Solid work place with great benefits
Shipping/Manufacturing Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bluffton, INJune 7, 2013
Fast Pace Atmosphere, using multi-task skills. Controling traffic for inbound and outbound shipments. Keeping and communicating scheduled appointments. Reconciling inventory daily. Entry for inbound and outbound materials.
Pros
Insurance Package
Cons
Management does not speed valuable time with team.

Want to know more about Inventure Foods, Inc.?

Ask a question