Iowa State University Employee Review

View all Iowa State University reviews

A Great Summer Job
Geocaching (Former Employee) –  Ames, IAJune 6, 2019
Geocaching was the easiest job I've ever had. It didn't require an interview. I was given ample instruction and time to figure out the software, and then I was good to go. I was able to work at my own pace and take breaks when I wanted.
Pros
Breaks, work at your own pace

Other Iowa State University Employee Reviews

A welcoming and supportive workplace
German Lecturer (Former Employee) –  Ames, IAJuly 17, 2019
The World Languages and Cultures department is welcoming and supportive. It feels a bit like a family, and my colleagues were of course all intelligent and engaged in their subject matter. The work culture promotes and fosters a sense of duty to care about and challenge the students who take courses in our department, which inspired me to strive to meet that standard.
Iowa State University is a great place to study and the city is good to live temporarily
Research Assistant (Current Employee) –  Ames, IAJune 28, 2019
I am working as a research assistant every day conducting some tests and measurements and data analysis. I have learned a lot about time management, conducting many projects at the same time and how to deal with stress during work. The place is nice has many students from all over the world and from different cultures.