IPM Medical Group Employee Reviews

Money Hungry
Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  I'd rather not sayAugust 27, 2018
All they care about is money. They have a lot of different programs, which is excellent, but they try to force patients into them regardless of whether it's medically necessary or reasonable. Their servers always have issues. They always make up excuses when a problem arises and don't take accountability for their own actions. Prior to merging with our office, they stated it would make our lives easier but instead we have a gazillion different companies and people who have access to the patient's chart and it's impossible to figure out who did what and where things are placed.
good place to work
Clinical Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, CANovember 15, 2017
Okay Work environment to work here. Manager was always available to help with anything needed. It was a little stressful due to the high volume of guest being helped, but overall a good experience.
Unorganized
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 27, 2017
IPM bought out Sacramento Pain Clinic and lost many patients. As office manager I had to train staff on new EHR and try to get patients to come back to the clinic.
Productive and rewarding job
Front/Back Office Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Santa Rosa, CASeptember 1, 2017
worked in an office with floating doctors who rotated in on a weekly basis.
Worked with one other employee. Gain great knowledge and experience in pain management and enjoyed my experience.