Ipsos
Happiness rating is 71 out of 100

Ipsos Employee Reviews

United States219 reviews

Disconnected management with stressed out workers

The people parallel to me were very kind and supportive but management always seemed to make random decisions that would greatly affect us without considering our desires

Opportunity to advance

Ipsos is a great company to work for. They value their employees, if you work hard and put in extra hours and prove you’re willing to work you will advance quick in the company.

Ipsos insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Supportive environment

Amazing so far

It’s been an amazing experience so far. I’m learning a lot. Still trying to get the hang of things sometimes. But overall, great people and even better work environment.

Very flexible

Flexible job and easy people to work with. I like that they are inclusive of all employees. It’s easy to speak with management. They try to be flexible to allow for an easy work-life balance.

Not bad

*Good pay, good benefits*Everyone was kind and fun to work with *Time passed quickly *Flexibility with scheduling*Strong emphasis on healthy work/life balance

First ever job experience

First job straight out of college. I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I don’t think I did too badly. They’re nice and they pay more than I was expecting to get with my lack of experience. I highly recommend this company, especially to recent graduates.

Good work environment

Friendly work environmentChallenging but interesting workProfessional coworkers who take their jobs seriouslyPlenty of support from managementCompetitive salary Full benefitsRegular hours

Hard work is appreciated

Your hard work doesn’t go unappreciated. No worries about being overworked. They have your back. If you ever don’t know what to do on the job, the team is incredibly knowledgeable and you’ll have a lot of people you can reach out to ask questions to.

True-Blue Company!

I've never worked for such a genuine company! I've been here 6 months and I'm very happy with my experience, and I see the company moving in the right direction and that takes care of its employees. Very flexible schedule. With the right attitude and work ethic, this can be a great place to work.

Everyone is nice to work with

Everyone is very friendly and easy to get along with. I’m paid well, but the thing that matters most to me is whether or not I like the people I have to see every day. Checks that box.

Genuine open-door policy

I love that the company has an open-door policy. It really ensures that everyone feels taken care of and heard. The job can be intense at times, so there’s a decent amount of stress and complaints. But management has it covered.

Excelent place to work

I love the people at Ipsos. It's definitely one of my top places to work. Plenty of chances to grow and learn. Management is awesome. The attitudes and the people that work here make it a swell place to be.

Too many people who think they are in charge but no one knows what they are doing bad management

Pay is ok but the attitudes of the scheduling coordinator will make you want to quit. Lots of confusion and bad direction besides that once you figure out who your boss is and once they figure out what they are doing you might can stand a chance lol

Pros

Pay and hours

Cons

Management too many females in charge with power thrust and bad attitudes Lyn to be exact

Great support among all departments

Ipsos is an excellent environment for communications professionals to excel and succeed. The management team listens tone another and takes quick action when changes are needed. They also focus on making sure that our offerings and prices are consistently competitive, as what we do is important!

Good environment and managers

The management team here is spectacular. They give you the tools you need to succeed. The work is challenging, but highly rewarding. Benefits are great, bank holidays and PTO are a plus.

Satisfying work with an established company

I wouldn't say this my most interesting or exciting job ever, but I appreciate the steadiness. I feel that the company is reliable and takes its employees into consideration for major decisions.

Great place to work for beginners

I don't have much information about market research so it is a nice place to start to learn about the basics. People are so supportive and that makes me more motivated to the work but wages are low considering inflation.

A great company to work for

They are a terrific company to work for. They treat their staff respectfully and it was a pleasure to work for them as long as I did. I learned a lot and grew professionally.

Fun place to work, people are friendly

Ipsos is a great place to work. Management was always interested in any new opinions or ideas. Our weekly meetings were productive and informative, and often fun.

Great support from staff and management

I had a great experience working at Ipsos. If it were not for personal reasons that limited my time and dedication, I would still be working there.The management staff is supportive and cares greatly about the success of every individual on the team.I would recommend Ipsos to anyone in the industry, regardless of their level of experience. If my personal situation changes, you will likely see me there again.

Great place to work, learn, and grow

I learned so much working here. The staff members all want you to succeed. They want to make sure that not only are you the employee happy and can voice opinions, but they want to make sure your clients are happy. Everyone is on the same page.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ipsos. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Women's ratings

2.7Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by  Fairygodboss