iQor Employee Reviews

Found 2,452 reviews matching the search See all 3,303 reviews
The environment was okay.
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCFebruary 16, 2019
Management is crapp. Customers are rude. Managers talk behind ur backs which is rude. They had to train and learn the system as well. If u ask them a question they get smart off their mouths like look it up. If asked to work overtime and u cant work it again because something came up they would give u 2 points. Point system is crapp. The job itself is easy even though some of the customers are really rude. The management is screwed up they expect to much from associates.
Pros
Free food and drinks
Cons
Point system and rude management
Terrible company.
Customer Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAFebruary 15, 2019
Poor compensation. Pricey benefits. Lazy supervisors and managers. Unfortunately, like alot of places, who you know or who you're buddies with reflects on how you are treated. I have nothing positive to say about this company.
Pros
Didn't have to work nights or weekends
Cons
Low pay. Shady management
Okay Place to work
Call Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 12, 2019
It was okay...What I really look back on and am thankful for is the ability to promote up and be as successful as they allowed. There isn't much more than I can say.
Plucker Up
Former customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Tupelo, MSFebruary 11, 2019
If you don't know or get to personally know management, then are, and will remain, disposable and unworthy of promotion. If you are in high school or a lazy, loudmouth non-professional person... You and iqor are a match. They have no ethics, play loud profane secular music, and ACT LIKE they wanna fight if you ask them to turn it down. At&t gives them at least a week's notice before they visit, so the actors can play prrofessional. This place is a social club/ joke! And 95% of the place does some type of drug. No drug tests ever after being hired.
Cons
Promotes retards
Don't work here
Sprint Credit Agent (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 9, 2019
I worked here for almost a year. The pay was very low and new employees paid more than anyone else. You were asked to do more work but not compensated accordingly. The managers gossip and play favorites. If you are not a favorite plan on not having system issues fixed, times adjusted, and being told constantly what you do wrong rather than what you are doing well at to lift your spirits. The senior management was worse than anyone and can and will lie to unemployment but lie to your face instead. They had to pay me unemployment because one high manager lied who I will not name but lied to myself and spouse that he did not want me to be fired. When he was talking to unemployment he said the opposite and didn't even know why he fired me in the first place. I never had any write up or any issues before this. Always on time from breaks, lunches and always at work. Besides the management being unethical personally and with their own business practices, they do not care about being professional at work. The gossip from employee is just like high school drama and certain managers want to he snobby and mean just because they can. This is not a job to keep unless you just care about a paycheck. This is by far the worst call center I have worked at in Tucson and would not recommend this center to anyone because the living and manipulative management in this building is horrible. The only good things were the bonuses each month, over time, and community outreach.
Pros
Free food, community outreach
Cons
Gossip, management, pay, and unethical/unprofessional business practices
highly recommend
Office clerk (Former Employee) –  Klamath Falls, ORFebruary 9, 2019
I really enjoyed working at Iqor. I would highly recommend it to anyone that can handle stressful situations around lots of people. I would definitely go back to work for them if they would accept me.
Pros
free food, fun events, company kitchen
Cons
things changing constantly
dont do it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Albany, OHFebruary 8, 2019
itsd cool to gain experience but thats pretty much about it. im being paid out for something they messed up and i HAVENT worked there in years so hopefully they got their stuff together
Okay place to work
Ccr (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PAFebruary 7, 2019
Everything changed since it switched to iqor. I enjoyed working there when it was Asurion. Friendly workers. My floor supervisor was awesome, reason why I stayed at iqor as long as I did.
Good job if desperate for work
Spanish Web support agent, (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAFebruary 7, 2019
The pay rate was horrible for Spanish speaking agents. no sick, vacation hours. ' free time " was accumulated bi weekly. mandatory 4 hrs on Saturdays but was mandated to take off 4 hrs during the week
Pros
8 hr shifts
Cons
pay rate
I would only recommend my enemy's, never my friends
NA (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZFebruary 5, 2019
Just overall bad place to work, we can just leave it at that . All staff have what we know RBFS (resting B*** Face Syndrome) They are always in a bad mood, no one is happy besides the people who have been there for 5 or more years.
Pros
Its a job
Cons
management and staff have a condescending tone 100% of the time, You feel dumb for asking valid questions
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Richardson, TXFebruary 5, 2019
Very different but productive you take in calls it was pretty laid back but that's not a good thing in a call center because when its slow they send you home and obviously no pay if you're not in the clock
Worked with good people
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCFebruary 4, 2019
I liked the job at IQ-or it was just so far away from my home. The people i worked with was great people and if i had to i will work with them again...
Pros
We earn money if we do a great job
Cons
Short lunch
Pays the bills
CRONIC SUPPORT SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Klamath Falls, ORFebruary 1, 2019
I would not go back to iqor even if it was $20/hr the work environment is stressfull, the tools they give were disfunctional and were required to use exclusively. The company they host for doesn't listen to feedback and if you don't sell consider yourself gone.
Pros
free tv and sometimes food
Cons
Stress
A day at iQor
RECEPTIONIST (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJanuary 31, 2019
Fast-paced, friendly employees, team-work. I've learned to manage my time and engage with customer and show empathy. The hardest part of my job was nothing I like a challenge.
Pros
employees, work load.
Cons
short break
excellent
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 31, 2019
very busy work place.
be calming with ruled customers
manger great
teamplayer
great place to work for.
great diveristy company
correct billing, communication with the customer
Pros
1-hour lunch
Cons
2- breaks
poor environment
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 31, 2019
everything about this place was horrid. including all the managers, lack of communication, poor training, don't even dare try to ask questions, don't even try to go to the bathroom without it being your scheduled personal time
productive
Agent (Former Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLJanuary 30, 2019
good place for first time call center, friendly environment, & gives great training. Needs help with hiring more supervisors that actually want to help
Need to pay more
Collections Agent/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  New Albany, OHJanuary 28, 2019
If Iqor could pay more then a lot of people would stay. its the pay and then no paid holidays which is not good. plus they are closing down departments and sending them over seas for pay them less.
Worst place to work for. Little pay and management sucks.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Altoona, PAJanuary 26, 2019
Expected to do too many things for little pay. Management doesn’t know what they are doing. It’s an extremely stressful place to work. Expected to sell protection plans and if you don’t meet your monthly quota they fire you. You’re expected to keep your average handle time a day to 600 seconds which is like 10-12 minutes to fix a persons Directv issue. Half the time the script you run to fix the problems runs so slow that it kills your handle time. I do not recommend this place to work at unless it’s a temporary job.
Pros
Wear causal clothing, free food that’s done in themes.
Cons
Management, protection plan premier, no set schedule and mandatory overtime.
too much stress
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYJanuary 25, 2019
customers was rude and didnt like the mandatory mondays and the calls was too complicated and especially the script and people was mad nosey in other people lifestyle
Pros
great money

Ask a question about working or interviewing at iQor. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at iQor.

Powered by Comparably