IQVIA

United States887 reviews

Found 887 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,920 reviews
iqviaimscropharmaceuticalcontractpharmabalancecras

Flexible and Rewarding

Flexible scheduling, to coordinate remote call center. Outstanding technical support to ensure all employee to be the most productive, Supervisors and managers and employees all work as a team member.

High professionalism

IQVIA is a big global company that provides a lot of resources for their employees, including EAP and wellness discounts. Depending on your position, the company works with medical device and pharmaceutical companies, so your experience and opportunity for growth depends on your role. Overall, the company maintains high professional standards and a good culture.

IQVIA insights

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energizing work tasks

You'll go as far as your silo goes

If you are hired on a contract, if is hard to move up internally. Advice to management: if you are going to have leadership development programs, have a way to promote those employees that you spent money on to train.

Well rounded

Overall good company. As usual depends on whether you have good leadership directly above you as to whether you easily move up. Insurance benefits are pretty typical.

worst corporate culture

The only positive part were the flexible working hours and the ability to skip office physical presence. But I was probably an exception and rather a lucky one because the rest didn't have that privilege! Apart from that, there is no structure in the organization. People get favored overnight because of their personal relationships. Also, they tend to acquire a lot of companies and everything can easily change the way your job gets done. My reporting manager was changed 6 times up to now! Overall, a big mess and no way to improve your personal career and enhance your skills. As an IT professional, that has a big impact. During the recruiting process, they try to shine with modern and up to date IT practices, but what you really find is a pure disaster. Not only the technical environment but also the quality of the people is well below average.

Pros

flexible working hours

Cons

underdeveloped IT working environment, one of the worst general management I have experienced until now.

Great Culture for personal frowth

Iqvia is a company that invests in its employees. You own your career. However, management is supportive and will support you. The people at IQVIA make it great. Leadership supports all employees I have enjoyed my time at both Legacy IMS and now IQVIA

Good place … good management

I enjoyed my time there. I worked hard and it was very possible to get time off when I wanted and the pay was ok… not the best but it was an entry level job.

Not what was described

Great managementJob is 100% home office not remote from anywhereGreat Benefits Low PayMinimal room for advancement outside of positionVery sales/marketing driven to meet KPILimited ability to change positions Must be able to set strong boundaries to not work outside of normal business hours and have strong presence to hold that line and still meet KPI

Pros

Discretionary time off, sick time, holiday, healthcare

Cons

Pay, needs outside of 8-5 M-F, not truly remote, no room for advancement other than management, large caseload

Remote work available for all

Very busy all-day work, I learned how to collect on a higher level. Management works with you as well. Very diverse, but however with some setbacks. The hardest part of the job is staying glued to the computer all day. The most enjoyable part of the job is when your clients make payment.

Pros

Remote work available

Cons

Long hours and coming into office

High Level Training

Process SAE reports for the FDA, high pace, challenging deadlines Overall excellent company to work for, great work schedule excellent training program

Device educator

Great start to get your foot in the door with Medical Device Companies. Great management and helpful when needed. No sales responsibilities, just education and travel

Pros

Flexibility, medical devise exposure

Cons

No benefits

Iqvia is a great company but the ARS program not so much.

Iqvia in my opinion is a great company to work for however the project I was on was a complete disaster. There is no consistency, frequent changes everyday which makes it hard to do your job. No one knows what is going on which causes you to get multiple different answers from people. The pay is terrible & the bonus which they make impossible to get is not even worth it. The work environment is stressful. The only perk was that we get to work from home when there is a Covid case. Outside of that I would NOT recommend anyone for this position.

ambassador resource scpecialist - aka call center

this place has got to be the worst place i’ve worked at. they always are promising things they never follow through on. people quit left and right but that’s because no one is appreciated. people that don’t do their jobs get a promotion. it’s all about favoritism and if you aren’t in good with certain supervisors then that’s it for you. do not expect anything from this company. especially don’t believe the 3K bonus. they decided last minute to change metrics for this bonus. all in all, it would be an easy job but they have expectations that don’t make any sense and all that you walk into is a hostile environment and pettiness ESPECIALLY from supervisors. you can never give your honest opinion because you’ll be dismissed and nothing changes. i would never suggest for anyone to work here even if they hired you.

Only company I have ever worked for and we got Juneteenth off. They give a lot of holidays off which is great.

Was told when hired I would get a bonus, bonus is dependent on quality scores and they make sure to give you poor scores. The pay is horrible and when the gas prices rose they continued to make us work in the building. Every other week someone was sick with Covid and we got to work from home. The supervisors gossip and have poor communication skills. They do not support their team.

Pros

Feed all thru training everday for a month, lots of holidays off. day after Thanksgiving and Christmas.

Cons

pay rate stinks.

great people and supportive manager. But workload is high.

Managers are very supportive and culture is great. IQIVA provide really great trainings for new hires. However, compensation was not that competitive comparing to other CROs.

Perfect company to jump start your career journey in analytics

If you are looking for a company which has multiple streams for you to grow and has managers who can effectively guide you on this journey, IQVIA is the way to go!

Busy work place, very helpful . Environment can be stressful if you are not well versed in your job duties . Very fast paced environment. You get 30 minutes lunch break with two 15 minutes breaks in between

Fun place to work and people to work with

This is a company that on wants to work for a very long time as the people are great to work with and in most cases they listen to their employees needs.

Flexible work space with tons of autonomy and resources.

The culture is great and everyone is super nice! They also pay well. The teams are very inviting and friendly. They provide training and promotions after a year

Pros

competitive salary, unlimited PTO

Cons

CRAs can have demanding metrics if not an FSP

Amazing work atmosphere

I worked at IQVIA for 1.5 years as an intern. Everyone on the team was welcoming and friendly—no problems with other staff or management; also a great place to work and so many opportunities to find your ideal fit in the company.

Not great.

Whatever you do, don’t join the decentralized trials department. Management is deceiving and there are a major lack of resources, and study teams are doing far too much work due to lack of team members and constant turnover. No work/life balance or ability to take time off. Literally had managers who were after me from the get go for no reason, nit-picking and micro-managing every visit or procedure. Have also heard similar from the CRA/monitors. Decent place to get experience at a CRO, but so massive that you are either forgotten or pin-pointed. You can’t win.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IQVIA. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Diversity score

out of 100
Comparably
Diversity Score
Top 50%
In the Top 50% of similar size companies
The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at IQVIA.
Powered byComparably