Here to help
Information from IQVIA:
IQVIA Employee Reviews
You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA3 reviews
Found 3 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,604 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
This is a great company to work for if given the chance. During my time there, they provided rewards for nominated employees. It was an incentive to improve in your job or to get to know other co-workers in the building. They also had matching 401K and other great benefits. If you like setting goals and meeting them, this is great place to learn and test yourself. One draw back, was that all time had to be accounted for in a daily planner as it was billed to clients. It was incremental and completed onto time cards. This was stressful because you had to be 80-90% billable at all times. During busy times this was great. If you were not billable on studies, not so great!
great 401K matching, vacation and health benefits
stressful, incremental time in a planner
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Help us improve!
Is Indeed your favorite place to learn about companies?
See more IQVIA reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at IQVIA. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 1,604 reviews
Ratings by category
67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men
33%would recommend to other women
Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.
Questions about IQVIA
- If you were to leave IQVIA, what would be the reason?11 people answered
- How are the working hours at IQVIA?Answered by IQVIA
- How did you get your first interview at IQVIA?8 people answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at IQVIA?5 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at IQVIA?5 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at IQVIA?4 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at IQVIA?4 people answered
- What would you suggest IQVIA management do to prevent others from leaving?4 people answered
- Can someone with no college degree get hired as a sales rep?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at IQVIA? What are the steps along the way?4 people answered
See all questions and answers