Irdeto Employee Reviews in Santa Clara, CA

Quiet relaxed workplace
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAApril 24, 2017
Enjoyable workplace. Very relaxed, self starting work environment. Co workers are super nice and make you feel welcomed. A lot of work but the work is not difficult to complete.
Interesting work environment
Executive Assistant/Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAJune 27, 2016
I was able to work in a variety of position and departments which allowed me to grow with each change. A typical day could be setting up for a company event, to remodeling the office and up to supporting the global Executive team coming in from every corner of the world.
Co-workers were very technical and smart. Created a very interesting environment to work in. Open work space concept which lent itself to open communication among all employees and management.
Hardest part of the job was the ever changing direction the company was moving which made it challenging at times, but also created a diverse work load.
I really enjoyed the exposure to new technology. Potential for growth, diverse assignments, exposure to all levels of management.
Pros
Lunches provided, bi-weekly Borrels (company after hours party), short commute, self managing
Cons
Long hours, sometimes heavy physical work.
Already Reviewed Them
Irdeto Intelligence Anti­Piracy and Forensics Team (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CAApril 21, 2016
Same as the review I wrote for one of my other positions. Great coworkers. Poor management, pay, and workload. Team leads did great work though.
Pros
Benifits
Cons
very laid back work environment. Not a challenging job.
Product Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Santa Clara, CaOctober 19, 2012
I was contracted to work during the peak months. It was a very easy job and everyone who worked there were between the ages of 21 and 30. I did improve my computer skills since 100% of my job involved working with a computer.
Pros
relaxing job
Cons
you don't gain to much valuable work experience.