Ironclad Technology Services LLC Employee Reviews

Not a good Company
Financial Analyst (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VANovember 27, 2018
Company only worries about maintaining contracts, not happy employees. Will finds ways not to pay unemployment if your contract ends. Will claim you didn't follow company policy and rules.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Company only w
Official response from Ironclad Technology Services LLC
November 29, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. Of course Ironclad and its Employees care about maintaining contracts. We are committed to delivering quality solutions and satisfying our clients. It is our drive towards excellence that attracts the most talented professionals.

We believe in compensating our Employees fairly and competitively and we’re happy to see that you felt you were paid very well. We also believe in treating our Employees well by offering comprehensive benefits, flex-time and work-life balance, as well as development opportunities. We hope this leads to a happy and engaged team.

Ironclad’s policies and rules have been subject to intense legal scrutiny to ensure they are legal, fair, and in the best interest of our Employees and our Company. When an Employee doesn’t follow company policy and the federal regulations that we government contractors must abide by, we first require evidence and facts to substantiate the accusation. If an issue is found, we give each of our team members opportunities to correct their mistakes by providing counseling, verbal warnings, and written warnings before termination.

To be clear, there are times when contracts end. When that happens, we have a track record of keeping our employees working on projects until the contract resumes or a new contract is in place. We have many employees who can attest to this. Rest assured that if a contract ends, Ironclad does not “find ways not to pay unemployment”. Unemployment claim decisions rest solely with the State Employment Commission. If your claim was denied, then your recourse is with the State  more... Employment Commission.

We wish you the best in your job search.

Government Contracts
AV Technician (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 20, 2018
Small government contract IT company, service-disabled veteran-owned small business in the IT industry. Founded in 2008, headquarters in Virginia Beach, VA.
Excellent Company to work for
Project Manager/Controller (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 19, 2018
Ironclad is a collaborative work environment with an emphasis on team work. Employees are well compensated and you work with the highest caliber of professionals.
Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
Recruiting Manager (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJanuary 2, 2018
The company is in an exciting stage of growth with means lots of opportunities to learn new skills and work on new projects. Management is fair and consistent. Employees are professional and mission-driven. Everyone is always willing to help. Work/life balance is nearly unmatched. I love coming to work here. The compensation is competitive and the benefits are comparable to most large companies but there are some perks, like gym access and paid maternity leave, that you won't find at other companies.
Great Work Environment
Oracle Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAOctober 3, 2017
People care and the work is challenging. There is plenty of long term contract work. The company is growing and are trying to attract more people to fill current and new contract roles.
Pros
Good pay and benefits
Cons
Management not so great.
Great company that values their employees and rewards hard work
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJuly 18, 2017
Ironclad is a very professional workplace with great senior management who really care about the business and their employees. The company invests in employees, rewards hard work, and allows for flexible schedules and remote work to promote work/life balance. It's a small business, so everyone has to work hard, but the culture promotes teamwork and everyone has a very positive attitude. Great company!
Pros
Professional development benefits, free lunches, after hours events, owner and senior management that cares about you and your success.
Small Veteran Owned Company
Anynomous (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VANovember 11, 2015
Ironclad is a good company to work for in Virginia Beach, VA. They have good compensation and a good benefits program since they are a private company. Feels like a family here at the Virginia Beach headquarters.
Pros
Compensation, Benefits, Work Atmosphere