IRVINE RANCH WATER DISTRICT Employee Reviews

Good place to Intern
Intern Water Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 7, 2018
The company is a good company to work for. It can be slow, but it depends which group you are interning in. Some interns do more work, some do less. Great experience.
Ok Place to Work
Customer Service Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 16, 2018
Very professional and conservative environment. Management is very strict. The employees are a pleasure to work with but they have a high turnover due to the anonymity given to management.
Great work environment
Customer Service Specialist (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAJanuary 10, 2018
Great company to work for. Very team oriented and the management is great, very open door policy and communicate with employees of the expectations within the company as well as grateful for all the hard work employees do
I was a harworking employee and always found something to do when I was finished with my work. I was responsible, respectful of others.
Accounting Clerk II and Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAAugust 26, 2017
It was a good company to work for. It had great benefits and good work environment. The good thing is that the company supported cross training from one department to another. I left because I wanted to start a family.l
Great Experience
Accounts Payable Clerk Duties (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 17, 2017
A secure position that offers great compensation. The daily responsibilities may be tedious, but the culture of the company promoted an encouraging attitude to keep working through the day. Best part is that they have flex hours meaning 3 day weekends which made it such a great place to work.
Water Maintenance Technician II (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 13, 2017
As water utility worker your day could be relaxed or you may be on the go. The environment, co-workers and managers / supervisor are all a great group of guys. Wish I had never left to accept a position at Santa Margarita Water District. Irvine Ranch is the water district you want to work for, you really don't know how good it is until you leave and find the grass is not as green on the other side.
Pros
safety culture, the co-workers, the equipment.
Cons
not many... just a select few colleagues
Customer Service Dep
CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAOctober 14, 2015
I learned something new everyday, great company. Management is very professional. I did enjoy working with my co-workers.
Boring
Employee (Former Employee) –  IrvineOctober 7, 2015
The place was very boring. The people were very dry and bland. Not a very enjoyable work atmosphere. Very repetitive tasks on a daily basis.

Want to know more about IRVINE RANCH WATER DISTRICT?

Ask a question